How is done a Shrink RPG Game?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How is done a Shrink RPG Game?

Postby taiuri » Mon May 16, 2011 4:01 pm

I´ve seen a lot of games shrink in RPG and I´d love to make one with famous anime characters, but I don´t have any idea how to make one. Could someone make a video tutorial for explaining how to make a shrink rpg game? Yes, I know there are some in youtube, but they áren´t focused in making a shrinking game, that why it´d be a good idea someone could make a vid tutorial focused in a shrinking rpg game. :P
taiuri
Been posting for a bit

Re: How is done a Shrink RPG Game?

Postby didhejustsaythat » Mon May 16, 2011 4:56 pm

that's a lot of work for someone to do just for a tutorial
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby albinator427 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:19 am

What do you need for example?
Its the same as a normal RPG :/
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby taiuri » Tue May 17, 2011 5:03 pm

For example, how to shrink the character? another, how to make the stomping scene with 42 seconds of limit? I´d love to make one, how to put the backgrounds, the pictures, etc? that isn´t explained in the youtube tutorials because they are focused in basic games. It´s not necessary a vid tutorial, it could be explained here directly, too. :wink:

albinator427 wrote:What do you need for example?
Its the same as a normal RPG :/
taiuri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kreeyz » Wed May 18, 2011 5:01 pm

If you want to learn some basis in Rpg making I sugest you to make some "mini games" just to test some functions of the program (for example the switchs,variables and parrallel events), the best way to learn is to try to make some automatic/parrallel events with some advanced settings :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 pm

I don't know.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby taiuri » Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

It sounds interesting. I agree we have to learn basic functios, but also I´d love to know those functions too. I hope someone could explain them in any time! :wink:

Kreeyz wrote:If you want to learn some basis in Rpg making I sugest you to make some "mini games" just to test some functions of the program (for example the switchs,variables and parrallel events), the best way to learn is to try to make some automatic/parrallel events with some advanced settings :)
taiuri
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 am

Yes. I'd like to learn to do this, too. I have been doing some brainstorming, and I need a few examples of how to do a vore scene. Like, I might need some resources (Like a mouth pic, or a tutorial on mapping a mouth, etc.) .

Thanks.

I hope someone helps me out with some Vore RPG stuff. Thanks.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby gigadragoon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 pm

To make a single tutorial for all the thing you guys are asking for would have a run time of much much more than just ten minutes, as YouTube allows. To have a video that teaches you to create custom characters, stomping scenes, and map layouts, as well as simple game mechanics would span not just a single episode, but an entire series of tutorials. For risk of sounding like a douchebag, I'd hate for someone to go through all the work of setting these up, just so that the people who watch them can say "Lolwut? It's THAT complicated? Lmao, fuck that shit."

I recommend doing what Kreeyz said and just make some smaller, test games. Don't worry about having fancy stomp scenes, just teach yourself how to use the program itself. Making a game is NOT easy, by any means. You have to learn a lot of skills to do the kind of work that you see in games like the Japanese Shrink School and Pogojo's game.

But if you do end up trying to pull it off, godspeed brother.
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby sean123456 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

I thought you had an event for the shrinking part where it would change your char graphic to be very small and had a switch go on that changed everything's dialog?
Lot of work, but no pain no gain, right?
sean123456
New to the forum

Return to Vore game