Vore Characters Wanted

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Characters Wanted

Postby PrinceKisaian » Sat May 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I need help with Vore Characters that I need for a Mugen I'm making. At least 10 of them.

Wanted Character Species:

1. Dragon/Dragoness

2. Crocodile

3. Komodo Dragon

4. Dinosaur (Meat-Eaters)

5. Lizard/Lizardess

6. Skunk/Skunkette

7. Donkey

8. Hippopotamus

9. Pig

10. Frog

I need help making the Sprite Sheets for these Characters. If anyone's willing to help, let me know. I'll also need names for the Characters.

You can even make a Hybrid Character if you'd like. :) If you have any Questions, ask one Question at a time. I'm a starter at Mugen and I can't make the Sprite Sheets due to the Lack of Skills I have.
PrinceKisaian
New to the forum

Re: Vore Characters Wanted

Postby Edward_Lapine » Sun May 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Quite a lofty goal you're setting out for yourself. Not to discourage you, I'd be interested in hearing any and all updates you have... shame I'm terribly artistically declined. You should maybe ask the forum goers "draggony" or "AngelJr2129" since they both have made vore-related characters for Mugen. Check em' out if you haven't already!
Edward_Lapine
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrinceKisaian » Sun May 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I've seen one of AngelJr's Characters... But, I haven't seen Draggony's... I'd ask for a Request... But, I'm quite Nervous to Ask. I can't make the sprites myself because I'd mess up very greatly... ^^; I can PM them... But, I've been nervously Busy with other stuff... I just need to think about how many Characters I really need & what names I can Think of. Probably 1 Dragoness Character, 2 Dinosaur Characters, 2 Lizardess Characters, & 1 Komodo Dragon Character. I might want some Anthropomorphic Mammals, too. ^^; Probably... 1 Pink Pig (Female), 1 White Horse (Female), 1 Golden Fruit Bat (Female), 1 Albino Skunk (Female), 1 Pink Elephant (Female) (No Tusks), 1 Pink Hippo (Female), & 1 Albino Llama (Female).

I'll probably Ask Draggony if he can help me with the Reptile Characters... If not, I'll try AngelJr.

Right now, I'm Collecting Sprite Sheets of Characters... Next, I'll probably be looking for Stages.

I'll probably need time to think of who I need to ask first...
PrinceKisaian
New to the forum

Postby Raru » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I want to see his vore edit of the character named "Hauzer" that he claimed to be working on in his vore yoshi forum. Angel Jr. hasn't been updating in quite a long time, neither has Draggony. I guess you could ask Mystervore88 (Youtube acc.) as he would create the sprites off a base sheet. I can't make sprites, cut 'em, or any of the sort. I do however know how to edit the stats of a current MUGEN character if you wanted to edit the base damage, hp, power, or others. Ask me if you have any questions I haven't answered here.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game