Vore Adventure (text-based)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Adventure (text-based)

Postby Cogo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:41 am

KryptKeeper wrote:Quick question? Can you eat the monsters yo in create? Like say the lizard champion? Or anything else???? I must know.

You technically can if certain conditions are meet... like if you are big enough to eat it... But in some situations, like the lizard champion, you need to modify your save file to be able to swallow him.
Cogo
New to the forum

Postby KryptKeeper » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Cogo wrote:
KryptKeeper wrote:Quick question? Can you eat the monsters yo in create? Like say the lizard champion? Or anything else???? I must know.

You technically can if certain conditions are meet... like if you are big enough to eat it... But in some situations, like the lizard champion, you need to modify your save file to be able to swallow him.

I actually found a way where you do not have to adjust anything but your weight!
KryptKeeper
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 am

How does one modify the save file? Or the character's weight as the game has a form of default file and "not load your monster" sort of option.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby KryptKeeper » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:27 pm

HEEELPPP!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE AN ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS VGP?????????????
KryptKeeper
New to the forum

Postby Cogo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 am

Skittles209 wrote:How does one modify the save file? Or the character's weight as the game has a form of default file and "not load your monster" sort of option.

After saving, you should head out for the save file itself (it's been a while, but I believe it can be located under C://Users/*Your user name here*/Vore Adventure. )
After that you open the save file with notepad++, modify the values, save it, and pretty much that's it.
I don't think they are name, tho. but you can cross-reference the values in the file with the game itself to see what's what.

KryptKeeper wrote:HEEELPPP!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE AN ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS VGP?????????????

Calm down ^^ vgp it's just a text file disguised as another format.
You can open it/create it easily with notepad++ or by notepad (or any other text editor) if you modify the format.

After that is just question of cross referencing with another areas, One of the best to compare with is the Dessert (It should be in this same forum).
Wish you luck.
Cogo
New to the forum

Postby eeveerocks1000 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:10 pm

i cant seem to eat jhon... i see in the comments you used to be able to do so....
eeveerocks1000
Somewhat familiar

Postby jincoto » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:31 am

i cant manage to make the game run, i dont know why exactly
jincoto
New to the forum

Postby Cogo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:13 pm

jincoto wrote:i cant manage to make the game run, i dont know why exactly

There might be a few things worth checking

1.) Do you have java installed? - if not, try installing it.
2.) Is it opening as an archive? - if so, try right-clicking the voreadventure.jar and there should be an option to run as an executable. This is most often the issue when you have winrar installed as that program also opens .jar's as archives.
3.) is the game not opening at all? - if not 1 or 2, maybe you have a monster or place inside the game that contains wrong syntax. If that is the case, try to use the debug version.

If not 1, 2 or 3, then I'm not sure whats happening. If these don't fix the issue, could you clarify more of what happens when you try to run it?

Let me know if any work for you :)
Cogo
New to the forum

Postby FALLOUTDOG3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:06 am

how do i install
FALLOUTDOG3
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game