On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Postby Nemani » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
playstation3 controller& PS3 controller charging stand& PS3 Cooling Fan& PS3 Controller Charger
Last edited by Nemani on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nemani
New to the forum

Re: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Postby Jeice » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:12 am

Steam

Oh are we talking about Vore Games?

nevermind
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bluewr » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 am

Which platform?
Which language?
What kind of "Game"
etc.

But I mainly purchase my item from maniax.dlsite.com, the premier Download site for Japanese doujin artist/maker.
They also have an English section, which is usually behind in selling item, and certain item won't get sold in the English section, due to different rule or because the creator request.
bluewr
Participator

Postby Nibor » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 am

I recommend studio xi's three newest vore games; viocide, vore action rpg, and vore action rpg 2nd. there are links to purchase pages on the thread: "viocide:vore side action rpg" on this forum. search "viocide" and you should find it.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby grim667 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

The ledges of Oga is pretty fun and its got vore its for PC and costs like 9$
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Grand Radical » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 am

Monmusu Quest! Origins is just awesome. Monster girl rape, plus genuine (but light vore). I consider being wrapped up in tentacles and slime pretty vorish and this game has plenty of that.

Bought my copy from dlsite.com, and there is an English patch that's easy to find.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... d/RE074254
Grand Radical
New to the forum

Postby l337kitten » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am

Depends what you're looking for... I do most of my online shopping from Steam and Amazon. A good vore game? If you like furries/macro I suggest Black & White 1 or 2. Not the Pokemon game btw... Basically you're a God and your manifestation in the world is a 100ft tall animal of your choice. You can train your creature to eat humans. And if you like scat, well you can also train it to do its business on top of people. It's an RTS and I quite like it.
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game