Anyone know/want/can make a spore vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Anyone know/want/can make a spore vore mod?

Postby Shadowpuma27 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 am

I was rummaging around on my pc today and found myself getting readicted to spore. Now i know about the giant fish in the sea, but i think what would be a blessing to the vore community is a vore mod for spore... I'm more of a soft vore fan, but for hard vore mods could be as simple as adding blood while feasting on dead bodies. but i think that the soft vore people on this site would love a soft vore mod for spore. So i would like to know three things: Who would want one? Is there one? and could anyone make one? Sorry i couldn't make it myself...
Shadowpuma27
---

Re: Anyone know/want/can make a spore vore mod?

Postby Akram » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

I'd certainly enjoy one, but I dont have any kind of programming skills
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Anyone know/want/can make a spore vore mod?

Postby slpowerhouse » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

there was a sort of one that got released for spore: galatic adventure. at least I think that is what the one where you can land on planets after you are in space is called. This one had a planet designed to have a single giant enemy you talked to and then warped you around through it's insides (diffrent parts of the plannet) to simulate being eaten by it. the mission was to kill all of the monsters that were infesting it's digestive tract.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game