VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby MikhailOberchav » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:11 pm

quick question then. will it also work on mac? i have parallels so i run windows 10 but just wondering :)
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:19 pm

dang more questions. Have all 7 chapter downloaded and the 1.1.2 client. put the vjar and other file in the production directory. do I need to download a specific program to access the client files? because when I click on vjar Microsoft brings up the app store to buy an app to access it or something. the run file just brings up the screen and leaves as usual as well. Lastly, with all 7 chapter and the client, will hiccups mod still work with the game? Sorry for all the questions just really want this to work T-T
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 am

It should work on mac with my client, but I haven't tested it. The reason it didn't work on mac was the mdb data/save format, and that's the same reason it didn't work under newer java/windows 10.

Unfortunately it won't support hiccup's mod (or any mdb mods) as it stands, but hiccup's mod hasn't been updated since chapter 5 to the best of my knowledge. There's a way for mod authors to re-export the mdb file so it will work, though, so if hiccup is interested in porting his mod to chapter 7 I can tell him how to export it. But I don't think he's been around lately.

It sounds like you might need to install java if the batch file is giving you the same windows store popup, but it might just be that jar files aren't configured as executable. As far as I know this is done automatically when you install java, but I have seen a few cases where it's gotten unregistered somehow.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

just installed java 1.8 and the files open Microsoft edge which only lets me open or save the documents in an infinite loop. once I open them it just opens the window and closes automatically still. the files in the client folder are now java files but they still need some program from Microsoft or something.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:42 am

anyone wanna tell me why in barbaric temple 2 levers spawn monster(goo and frost angels i think) and when i kill them they spawn again.. also im probably dumb cos i cant open doors to lead me to shrine there(probably)
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Sun May 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello i need a little help with this game, just got a new computer and needed to download it again and i can start the game and use the options save and load but the game wont let me start a new game(the button doesnt even appear because some bug with java and windows 7) so i kinda need a savedata in order to get in...it doesnt matter how advanced the savedata is, in fact it would be great if it comes with a character that just started so I can do the full game by myself. Thx in advance
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigMax » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:56 pm

I tried the whole jportable thing and it still won't let me open the run.bat. A window appears for 0.01 seconds and disappears. ):
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:26 pm

BigMax wrote:I tried the whole jportable thing and it still won't let me open the run.bat. A window appears for 0.01 seconds and disappears. ):

Are you using Seifen's VGame client?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigMax » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 pm

vore2412 wrote:
BigMax wrote:I tried the whole jportable thing and it still won't let me open the run.bat. A window appears for 0.01 seconds and disappears. ):

Are you using Seifen's VGame client?
I've tried with and without it, and the same thing happens. :/

The only thing and i can think of is that im using the wrong jportable, But I've used different jportable7 updates and.. nothing sadly.
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:20 pm

BigMax wrote:I've tried with and without it, and the same thing happens. :/

The only thing and i can think of is that im using the wrong jportable, But I've used different jportable7 updates and.. nothing sadly.

If you're using the latest version of my client you shouldn't need jportable or run.bat. Just double click on vgame.jar and assuming your system is set up to run executable jar files and the game is installed correctly it should just work. If not you should at least get some kind of error dialog.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigMax » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:35 pm

I goofed, had some misplaced files.. But its working now! Thank you!!
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Anyone get this to work on windows 10?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:01 am

kiriaflurry wrote:Anyone get this to work on windows 10?

Yes, the lastest version of my client mod was developed and tested on Windows 10 using 64 bit java 1.8. It specifically exists to allow the game to run on systems without mdb support, which should include Mac and Linux in addition to Windows 10.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:22 am

Seifens wrote:

Yes, the lastest version of my client mod was developed and tested on Windows 10 using 64 bit java 1.8. It specifically exists to allow the game to run on systems without mdb support, which should include Mac and Linux in addition to Windows 10.

Yeah, i have all 7 episodes unzipped and i put your files in all 9 folders. Perhaps im doing something wrong. I do have the newest java as well, reinstalled it even. Is there something im forgetting to do?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 am

Have you got a .bat script inside the production folder pointing to java version 7 and not the latest?

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -jar vgame.jar
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Seifens » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:21 am

kiriaflurry wrote:
Seifens wrote:

Yeah, i have all 7 episodes unzipped and i put your files in all 9 folders. Perhaps im doing something wrong. I do have the newest java as well, reinstalled it even. Is there something im forgetting to do?

When you install the game you have to unzip each chapter into the game directory, overwriting files. You should end up with a single folder (named Production, I think) with the game in it and assets for all seven chapters. You then unzip my mod on top of that. However in any case if you have my mod (vgame.jar and vgame.dat) you should be able to run it from anywhere by double clicking the .jar file - you just won't have any game graphics or sounds unless it's in the directory with the rest of the game. If you're not able to get that far, then there's something wrong with your java installation or file associations. You can verify your installation by typing 'java -version' at any command line, and you can verify and possibly fix the file association by shift right clicking on the jar file and selecting 'open with', then making sure it's set to open with the Java Platform SE Binary.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:44 am

hmmmm still trying to get this to work. My progress so far is that i have all 7 chapters downloaded one on top of the other, then i ran the seifen mod over and put the 2 files in the production directory. But, even though i have 64bit java 1.8 i still can't access the vgame.dat and vgame.jar files. when i click on them they bring up microsoft edge windows that only allow me to save and open them in an infinate loop. I recently downloaded firefox in order to hopefully access java correctly but it's still now working for me. Any help would be appreciated.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reiko » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Any chance for a reup of the complete folder? :)
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I can't speak for everyone. I have a 64 bit operating system that's Windows 10. The computer is roughly 2 years old. I copied every folder into separate areas until I was ready to move and replace. I noticed the folders in some areas of the install were lowercase where some were upper. So I made them all the same, the 'production' folder to 'Production'. I then unzipped seifen's mod and placed it in the production folder directory. The first time I ran the batch file, it gave me a javascript error. Though when it was doing this, my computer responded by 'patching' javascript, not exactly sure how it happened. I went back to the same vdat from seifen's mod... and walla. It worked like a charm. I didn't even have to get any older versions of java.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 pm

MikhailOberchav wrote:hBut, even though i have 64bit java 1.8

VGame is incompatible with JRE8. You have to have 1.7 / JRE7.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game