VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 pm

If it's after you 'recharge' the orb, you're given a Dark Elf teleport stone. Use it instead of trying to leave.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby xThunder » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Jaze wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but when I get to the water temple and loop around to go down into the room, when I try to go down into the next room, I just keep looping back into the same room, anyone else having the same problem?

actualy its 2 rooms looking identical thats why you get the loop effect, if you go the stairs on the south it will look as if you are looping back into the same room over and over.
in for a head, in for the ride.
xThunder
New to the forum

Postby zeusthunder » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Is there any way to not just instantly die when you defeat the matriarch? I've tried a bunch of different combinations of how to kill her and equipment, but the end result is always the same.
zeusthunder
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby krishna3ca » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes there is, but if you need to ask, there is little you can do. In fact, there is only once possibility.

(Your character isn't good enough or evil enough. Since there is no way to chance your alignment in the temple, the attonment spell is your only way to redemption.)

Krishna3ca.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Puppylove » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Yay! gona start playing this asap :3 but umm dose anyone have a list of cheat codes they could post on here? cause I had to delet a lot of stuff on my computer and lost my list, and cant seem to find a list in the forums. also maybe a save at chapter 6 so I can start right off playing chapter 7
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomman29 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

So I just have to wonder is there going to be a complete file so the whole came can be downloaded, maybe by January?

I know it's big but still would be easier to have use of all the cheats and the whole story.

I did have it for a while but kept trying to do it without the cheats....Anyway I wish I had know, Angela was in the game. Well back to fun in the Lycanthrope Cave. :D
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 am

Puppylove wrote:Yay! gona start playing this asap :3 but umm dose anyone have a list of cheat codes they could post on here?

The 'cheat codes' are provided in a text file called scriptCommands.txt alongside the game executable.

Randomman29 wrote:So I just have to wonder is there going to be a complete file so the whole came can be downloaded, maybe by January?

The first post has such a link. I can verify that as of this post it is still working. Downloading the individual chapters isn't so bad, though. You just have to make sure you install them in order and they work just fine.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Puppylove » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 am

Seifens wrote:
Puppylove wrote:Yay! gona start playing this asap :3 but umm dose anyone have a list of cheat codes they could post on here?

The 'cheat codes' are provided in a text file called scriptCommands.txt alongside the game executable.

actualy...I tryed the givegold and giveexp ones...butt...they didnt work! :o is that a glitch?
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am

WOOHOO GO KRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soffix » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 am

Heheheh. <3 I kind of wanted to wait until it was finished before I commented, though I started playing it around chapter 2. (Not that I was very good, mind you. :B) It's very good, I can tell you put a lot of work into it! <3 And thank you very much for that.

I'm stuck around chapter, eh, 4 or so, but I'll unstick myself eventually and work to the end. xP Right now I'm cheating and skimming through the sprite and character database and whatnot.

Congratulations on finally finishing such a project! <3
Soffix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Puppylove wrote:actualy...I tryed the givegold and giveexp ones...butt...they didnt work! :o is that a glitch?

Script commands are sensitive to whitespace, so must be entered without extra spaces or newlines:

Code: Select all
GiveGold(200)

as oppposed to:

GiveGold( 200 )

They are case insensitive, however, so these will both work:

GIVEGOLD(200)
givegold(200)

Just make sure you're including the parenthesis and no extra spaces and you should be fine.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

What program do I need to run .rar files?
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby krishna3ca » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm

.rar are archives like .zip.

Winrar, tugzip, and winzip (I think) can decompress them.

Krishna3ca.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:02 pm

thx.
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby Seifens » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

krishna3ca wrote:.rar are archives like .zip.

Winrar, tugzip, and winzip (I think) can decompress them.

Krishna3ca.

Tugzip looks cool... In the vein of free archivers, I've always liked 7zip, too.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:55 pm

I'll see if I can get it to work, I'm not that good with computers.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Nice work as always Krishna3ca, but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with chapter 7. Like with Chapter 6, there was only one opportunity to eat someone through dialog. These were my favorite parts of the game, Kess' daughter being my favorite.

I mean, I get that you can eat just about anyone through the skill, but it's the descriptions in the dialog that really get me, but most of them are for people eating your character, and well, I'm a pred, so these don't do anything for me.

Other than that, great job.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Great vore game, Krishna3ca. A little bit difficult, but good anyway.
I would like to ask, I'm mostly playing the game for the vore, but since i'm still lv1,
I can't survive long enough in the belly of... Whatever, since everything eats you.
I tried to work with the script command to give myself a lot/infinite hp, but I don't
know a thing about script and such... Would anyone be so kind to make a code that makes
you invincible to damage? And maybe a code that gives you a lot of strenght? So, if I have to
kill a monster because of the story, at least I can do it quickly.
Thanks in advance! And still, great game, Krishna3ca!
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

klonoa723 wrote:Great vore game, Krishna3ca. A little bit difficult, but good anyway.
I would like to ask, I'm mostly playing the game for the vore, but since i'm still lv1,
I can't survive long enough in the belly of... Whatever, since everything eats you.
I tried to work with the script command to give myself a lot/infinite hp, but I don't
know a thing about script and such... Would anyone be so kind to make a code that makes
you invincible to damage? And maybe a code that gives you a lot of strenght? So, if I have to
kill a monster because of the story, at least I can do it quickly.
Thanks in advance! And still, great game, Krishna3ca!

The early game is pretty brutal, especially before you get the revelation badge. I typically hang out in the first few wilderness screens, killing snakes and other level 1s one at a time then going back to heal. If you get eaten, you're screwed, but the chances of that are pretty low as long as you keep your hp high. You should be able to make it through the revelation temple pretty easily once you're around level 7 or so. Once you have the badge things get easier, since eating enemies will let you stay away from town for longer and recover your hp very quickly.

If you're just in a hurry, the easiest way to make yourself stronger without (really) messing up the game is to just hand yourself a bunch of xp. That will at least put you through the normal level-up process. The relevant script command is GiveExp, used like this:

GiveExp(10000)

... Or however much you want to give yourself.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

There should be an entire list of all possible scripts in the Editor's Manual folder, named script commands. Just plug the relevant script into the cheat thing with the proper numbers to do whatever.

I usually have a nice heal/mana regen cheat handy, using numbers far higher than my actual health/mana.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game