VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby momonari » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:06 am

If I remember right that gate never opens, you need to head south to the desert
momonari
Participator

Postby player1 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:48 am

momonari wrote:
player1 wrote:Hey there,

I recently went back into vgame and ran into an issue which quicly became problematic. i made the mistake of saving while shrunk and paralyzed, when loading the save, the effect seems to never vanish

Is there any command that can remove the shrunk and paralyzed effect? i don't want to revert to another save since the last one is far from where i am actually

go into cheats and use the script command:

RemoveBonusSource(BonusID,0)

In "Bonus ID" you need the list number of the effect you want to remove, for paralysation it's 9, so you go to cheats and type:

RemoveBonusSource(9,0)

that should remove the paralyzation

But for the shrinking it's a little more complicated, because the ID for the shrinking effect varies depending on how you got shrunk:

by a river faerie (31) so
RemoveBonusSource(31,0)

by a faerie mage (255) so that would be
RemoveBonusSource(255,0)

by Lilith (498) so that would be
RemoveBonusSource(498,0)

by a potion, (113) so that would be
RemoveBonusSource(113,0)

shrink spell (189) so that would be
RemoveBonusSource(189,0)

If you're not sure how you got shrunk, just try them all, one of them has to work !! xD

it was in the faerie forest sooo...

anyhow thanks for the answer i shall try it out

edit: none of them seems to work. im using seifens client tho.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby momonari » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Try going to cheats and using

PassTime(20000)

That just might do the trick
momonari
Participator

Postby Seifens » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 pm

player1 wrote:edit: none of them seems to work. im using seifens client tho.

Are you using the most recent version? I ask because it's possible in porting the save format I goofed something up that's causing this. If that's the case, could you attach the save file with the issue to a post (or a PM)? It should be in a Save directory, named whatever you called it in game. I can load it and try to debug locally.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:02 am

Seifens wrote:
player1 wrote:edit: none of them seems to work. im using seifens client tho.

Are you using the most recent version? I ask because it's possible in porting the save format I goofed something up that's causing this. If that's the case, could you attach the save file with the issue to a post (or a PM)? It should be in a Save directory, named whatever you called it in game. I can load it and try to debug locally.

i think i use the most recent version since i redownloaded and installed everything. Anyhow thanks for you time and here's the file
Attachments
z2.zip
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 392 times
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:48 am

player1 wrote:i think i use the most recent version since i redownloaded and installed everything. Anyhow thanks for you time and here's the file

You are quite correct, and I'm happy (?) to say that it is a bug in my code. I've fixed the bug and you may be happy to know that after fixing the bug, loading the save you sent me correctly restores both of the bonuses and both will expire in due time. However, you may be less happy to know that the paralyzation lasts long enough for the Forest Demon on the screen to eat you.

Regardless, I'm going to put together a new release, so look for version 1.1.2 either today or tomorrow.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:26 am

Seifens wrote:
player1 wrote:i think i use the most recent version since i redownloaded and installed everything. Anyhow thanks for you time and here's the file

You are quite correct, and I'm happy (?) to say that it is a bug in my code. I've fixed the bug and you may be happy to know that after fixing the bug, loading the save you sent me correctly restores both of the bonuses and both will expire in due time. However, you may be less happy to know that the paralyzation lasts long enough for the Forest Demon on the screen to eat you.

Regardless, I'm going to put together a new release, so look for version 1.1.2 either today or tomorrow.

Ah! Nice to hear it wasn't just me who fucked up everything. =w =
I'll download the new client then, thanks again!
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoctorBirkin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 am

Can someone post a link to the 1st chapter?
The only link i found is dead!
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:14 am

This website has a Vore Download section - you can find VGame there! Here is the link: http://aryion.com/content/krishna3cas-vgame-chapter-1-4

Also, check this guide about installing the old portable version of Java: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2212748
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:16 am

Ran into what I'm fairly sure is a bug, and got shrunken maybe four or five times, permanently dropping several stats. I went into the vsave.mdb file, but it only seems to have one save in it, and it isn't anything like my save names. Am I just editing the wrong file?
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

So, I have a question about the world's lore. Since this world is devoid of males...how do they reproduce?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:46 pm

eleventh wrote:Ran into what I'm fairly sure is a bug, and got shrunken maybe four or five times, permanently dropping several stats. I went into the vsave.mdb file, but it only seems to have one save in it, and it isn't anything like my save names. Am I just editing the wrong file?

If you're using a recent version of my client your saved games are in a Saves directory, but you can't edit them directly. Losing the stats permanently is due to a bug I fixed in version 1.1.2 where temporary bonuses were becoming permanent if you saved your game when you had some. Sorry about that. :( Downloading the new version and reloading from as early a save as you care to should get you most or all of what you lost back.

I also added a new cheat/script command called AddStats which takes five numbers and will add those numbers to your five primary stats, which might help you recover somewhat as well. Use at your discretion.

I should also mention that you shouldn't need to do any funky stuff with jportable or your java version to use my client any more. I fixed that in version 1.1.0 by moving to a more portable save/data format.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoctorBirkin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:16 am

Sorry, i can't run the game! :(
I did everything in the guide but it does not work for me.
I installed a jPortable_7_update and edited the run file.
When i try to run the game now, a small window appears and dissappears immediately.
I tryed the 32 and 64-bit version of Java 7.
What did i wrong?
By the way, i'm using Windows 10 64-bit.

Edit:
I only tryed it with Chapter-1 since i'm new to the game.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Does eating willing victims affect your alignment?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Hmm jPortable_7_Update_71_online.paf.exe does work well for me. What error do you get? Still same error as originally?
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:36 am

Goodness~ I really want to get back into this. I'm on Windows 10 now, and I could really use like...a list of what to do? Is there a guide I'm missing? :P
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby Midir » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 am

Reiko wrote:Goodness~ I really want to get back into this. I'm on Windows 10 now, and I could really use like...a list of what to do? Is there a guide I'm missing? :P

You are not able to run it on Windows 10? The easiest way to run it on Windows 7 is to follow this guide: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2212748

Do you get an error when you try running it on Windows 10?
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 pm

I really want to get back into this game too. I got the update 7 file for java and swapped the code in the run bat file but as soon as I try to run it the window just opens and closes instantly. I'm going to keep this page on monitor if anyone can shed some light on getting this gem working again. :)
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 am

MikhailOberchav wrote:I really want to get back into this game too. I got the update 7 file for java and swapped the code in the run bat file but as soon as I try to run it the window just opens and closes instantly. I'm going to keep this page on monitor if anyone can shed some light on getting this gem working again. :)

New versions of my client mod fix os/java version compatibility issues with a new game data/save file format.

Step 1: download and install the game as normal (all chapters, installing in order, etc)
Step 2: download and install the latest version of my client (version 1.1.2 as of this writing)
Step 3: double click vgame.jar to start the game

This will work regardless of your OS or java version due to recent updates to my client, no need do any crazy emulation or use backwards compatibility or anything.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game