VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby jeveasy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:34 am

CatQueen wrote:How fuck do i get this to work

Have you tried the modded client? I couldn't get the base game to work until I tried using that instead.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:26 pm

What the actual fuck do you even do to RUN the game, it just comes with folders and a bunch of files but nothing that's looks remotely like an .exe or anything indicating how to start the game
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:01 am

UBFanDrake, Youhave to download all 7 parts and open them in the same folder ***IN ORDER***, there's also like an updates version of one or two of the chapters if I recall correctly that you may want to try downloading as well but that also need to be extracted in a specific order.
After that it may seem that there are only folders and files but somewhere in the bunch should be a JavaScript file to run the game. Even then, you've got to run it using an old version of Java that I believe is linked somewhere in this thread or one of the other chapters' threads. I don't know if you also had to open the game as Windows 7, but that may also be a requirement.

I remember taking me quite some time to understand but once I did I can say that this is one of the best vore games in terms of content that you can find. If you can look past how difficult it is to install and get used to the way it looks in gameplay, it's very fun and has hundreds of vore scenarios with a plethora of characters and creatures as well as a shit ton of scenarios that can play out differently depending on your stats, equipment, and story choices.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketChange » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:36 pm

I'm having an issue where most of the mobs from chapter 6 aren't showing up. The animals will appear but for any humanoid characters there's only a marker for where they should be standing but no image for them. Anyone know why this may be?
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby Dragonitas » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:39 am

PocketChange, maybe the game didn't unzip well, I'd suggest deleting all the assets added post Chapter 5 and reinstalling them. If the problem continues then idk what else to do other than to reinstall the whole thing really
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:31 pm

There was a known issue with one of the packages at one point. Check for a 'final2' directory somewhere in the game files. If you find it, move its contents into the 'final' directory.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PocketChange » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Moving the files from Final2 to Final worked, thank you! Never would've thought to mess with that myself.
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby Cruelin660 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm

man.....its confusing to try to get this VGame, and the sad part is that some of the download link from Mega were removed from Mega itself for Violation of multiple kind....I wish I Knew how to get the VGame working, but alas I don't have the faintest clue on where to start..
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Cruelin660 wrote:man.....its confusing to try to get this VGame, and the sad part is that some of the download link from Mega were removed from Mega itself for Violation of multiple kind....I wish I Knew how to get the VGame working, but alas I don't have the faintest clue on where to start..

You need Hiccup's Vgame Mod for it to work, Cruelin. Also, Anyone got a Save list for sharing?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Liz » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:43 am

Does anyone have Chapter 1 to 7 and the Mod with altenate texts for chapter 1 to 4 - Cheers :)

I have been trying to find it.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby demonbunny3po » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:57 pm

Trying to get this game to run. I have no idea where to begin. I just got a computer after not having one for about 5 years so my tech skills are very rusty so a step by step instruction would be great. Just assume I'm an idiot.
demonbunny3po
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:52 am

demonbunny3po wrote:Trying to get this game to run. I have no idea where to begin. I just got a computer after not having one for about 5 years so my tech skills are very rusty so a step by step instruction would be great. Just assume I'm an idiot.

There are installation instructions in the post in my signature.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sharktooth » Sun May 07, 2023 10:11 am

i cant play it??? i cant find how to launch it
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:53 pm

can we get a reupload of the megaupload link, i wanted to download all at once
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit