looking for a coder and a flash artist

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

looking for a coder and a flash artist

Postby THExDARKxSANDMAN » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 am

Starting a vore ccg online and currently recruiting members, there are two spots open but more will become available later. for details on the game p.m. me (with a sample of work if you are a flash artist) no prior experience necessary just trying to get a feel for the world of video game design at the amaeture level and need some help to do so. if you have anything you wish to contribute or you want to know the progress of the game just p.m. me or watch my page as i will be posting details on my blog.
THExDARKxSANDMAN
Somewhat familiar

Re: looking for a coder and a flash artist

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm

did someone say flash? give my gallery a check.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Bumping to help this project.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby THExDARKxSANDMAN » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 am

even if you are not a coder or flash artsit you are still more than welcome to help this game along! i cant promise we will always use you're suggestions, but if we use you're material i will probably mention you in the credits lol. also at a later date i may be looking for freelance artists just to spice up the varietey of art that will be incorporated into the cards ^^ holla at me if you're into what were doing haha
THExDARKxSANDMAN
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game