A Suggestion to Terraria includes vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Suggestion to Terraria includes vore

Postby ian66613 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Just found this: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/c ... ist.67287/

Interesting to say the least.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: A Suggestion to Terraria includes vore

Postby Jimmyyy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

I'd support the giant lamia, though i'm not sure what you'd do in there besides rocket boots straight out of start using your pickaxe to dig straight through her gut :p
Jimmyyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby fubarone » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:58 am

As a fan of Terraria and vore I have to say... no to the Giant Lamia. No offense to anyone here, but I would hate to see an addition like that. I don't like it when vore is shown to normal people. Getting eaten by a monster in no way typically associated with sex is ok, but honestly I cringe every time something something with obvious sexual appeal is involved it leads unwanted traffic to the places we gather and more often than not that is a bad thing. When I read that it was obvious that there was something odd considering the poster only seemed interested in adding a single rather questionable boss, if that doesn't raise a flag for the game devs then they are really dumb.

Also if you get eaten by anything I'm sure it would be the new Wall of Flesh boss. Which btw sounds like it actually could be used as a "boss biome", as was suggested with the giant Lamia.

Sorry to bring more reality than you probably intended. If you just want to imagine a giant Lamia boss that is perhaps "multi-tiered", then feel free and frankly for that matter don't use Terraria use a game with in HD :D
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby ian66613 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:12 am

I can't use terraria in HD anyway, my HDMI port on my monitor won't accept anything over 1360x768. (Using 1360x768 on HDMI still causes issues though, so I have to use DVI >> VGA. :|)

Although I agree that it wouldn't be a sexual thing, just something that people might enjoy more than others.
ian66613
---

Postby Mermidion » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 am

Valkerys?Succubus? Lamias?

Blerg! and again mostly sugestions for woman monsters. he can keep it.
I really hope they don't take any of the monster sugestons seriously. Terraria is such a fun little game right now.

Also if they SHOULD incude some kind of vore in this game.it should stick to theme. like the Wall of Flesh or Cuthulu eating the player.
At least that wouldn'T change the dynamic of the game so much.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrushBone » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm

That list does look overly sexual, I agree. I wouldn't mind some interesting bosses like that though. Hell, it would be kind of neat if there was a monster whose goal was to eat you, and then in the flesh biome, you'd have to defeat it from within or something before it spat you back out and died. There could even be treasure chests inside, and maybe some interesting monsters before you got to the inner boss. I'd like to see something like that.

I should mention that the vore appeal to that is probably pretty small, for me anyways. I'd just like the idea of a new, interesting biome to go to, almost like a dungeon. Heh, maybe they'd even make Flesh Armor! And its ability would be to drain health from anyone you touched/attacked. The more stuff they add to the game, the merrier, I say, just as long as there's a point to it.
CrushBone
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:36 pm

CrushBone wrote:That list does look overly sexual, I agree. I wouldn't mind some interesting bosses like that though. Hell, it would be kind of neat if there was a monster whose goal was to eat you, and then in the flesh biome, you'd have to defeat it from within or something before it spat you back out and died. There could even be treasure chests inside, and maybe some interesting monsters before you got to the inner boss. I'd like to see something like that.

I should mention that the vore appeal to that is probably pretty small, for me anyways. I'd just like the idea of a new, interesting biome to go to, almost like a dungeon. Heh, maybe they'd even make Flesh Armor! And its ability would be to drain health from anyone you touched/attacked. The more stuff they add to the game, the merrier, I say, just as long as there's a point to it.

The problem is that the bosses for Terraria are either male (Skeletron is a "Master" not "Mistress") or unisex (The eye, the eater of worlds, the wall of flesh.)

The valkyrie mistress would be a major boss, the giant lamia would be more or less like the king slime (which, by the way, is male.) So I don't know why you guys are fussing over the "too many female mobs" when clearly there aren't enough. Like the zombies, they all appear to be male.

The unique monsters too, they're all male. Harpies are the only "female" mob.
ian66613
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 am

All this talk of terraria reminds me of a picture I snapped some time ago. =vv=;

Something about the eye of cthulhu...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 pm

The suggestor did get a bit pissed about the link to vore actually: http://twitter.com/#!/iyeru/status/144845528826523648

A moderator came to the thread and said to keep it clean.
ian66613
---

Postby dagar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 am

I'm sorry, but this is just silly. I'm pretty sure I've seen the name Cold Reactive here on the forums.... These suggestions lost credibility the moment I got to the monsters he suggested..... a few of the other things are cool, but as far as Valkyries, if the game is going to add alot of females, it might as well make just variants of the normal monsters. Female zombies, skeletons with woman's clothing instead of the same, goblins and the like. The bosses.... well who cares about the gender of the bosses? They are cool enough, I mean we fight a giant friggin snake creature, a huge slime, a floating skull with arms, a wyvern, upgraded versions of the skull and worm, a wall that SHOOTS LASERS AND WORMS while chasing you through hell, and I think I'm missing one.... But in all seriousness, I doubt the "This wasn't intended to be vore!" was just a defense, because who is honestly going to suggest the succubus gets a special game over scene for hardcore, and that the Valkyrie Mistress absorbs souls too? Honestly.... Valkyries don't absorb souls, they take them to Asgard! Now I'm rambling.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:08 am

Here is an example..... Good vore in a video game: Lord Jabu Jabu from Ocarina of Time. Bad vore in a game, probably the frogs from Resident Evil 0, which to me seemed very much like their developer was a voraphile. This falls under the bad vore which does draw attention to us by people who think the net needs purged of all things "weird" because, let's be honest, a Valkyrie mistress absorbing the soul of a player she defeated, a succubus absorbing a soul, a giant lamia with interior instance specific to each lamia, plus valkyries as normal enemies, and giant Lamias as normal enemies, just seems like the guy wants a bit of something special from Terraria. Also, Ian, you're Cold Reactive aren't ya? *looks at the twitter account name and to your Eka's name*
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I know self-publicisting is shitty, but i thought i just leave this here... since the topic Terraria and vore is open here as well:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=27253&p=1209241#p1209241
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Return to Vore game