change everything

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

change everything

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:53 pm

say has anyone stopped to consider what the MMOVRPG project will do the world of vore? If this game cathes on, chat roleplays will be a thing of the past, when the game is done we will move on to simulations.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re: change everything

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:57 pm

.... you be having a point there, but i dought rp will be gone, never in a million years as long as there arep eople who loev it to bits, yes that will be a great boost and all.. but narr your never kill role plays, just like you will never kill D&D hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Kanosint » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:09 pm

*Protects RP with my life, two Mindblades and an array of micromissile launchers*
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby killerwolf6 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:37 pm

i'd be more consened about the new program that will allow people to make there own video games then post them online for download via Xbox live
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:45 pm

Actually, no. That would be like saying a vore drawing would put an end to vore stories. One is a visual representation, another is a mental representation- the game will always be limited to the animations the programmers give the in-game models. You might be able to eat someone... but can you choose HOW?
There are VERY many possibilites of how a vore scene can come out, and there is no way programmers can include every possibility. Even if they could, that would not stop Role Playing out text vore scenes. I doubt it would even put a major decrease in them.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Graywolf87 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:47 pm

Yeah I'm with SeruOmen & Umi on this one.
Graywolf87
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:19 pm

well, I geuss I'm wrong then, but this can still have a dramatic effect on the vore comunity.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:18 pm

Dramatic effect? Most likely. =P You're now connecting people to participate in interactive vore, that does not require the amount of concentration and imagination a vore RP requires.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Mishirugi » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 pm

*Raises hand* I always loved to rp.if an RPGvore does come out some people will get bored sometimes and go to rping i always have i mean look at the popular ones Runescape People get bored of it because they think they will never get strong enough so they go to rp's battleon adventure quest the people can't defeat some quest they go to rping.this will be the same.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vex » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:17 pm

I'm going to have to go back to what killerwolf said about the X-box 360 program for a second. I actually got a test of that on ym computer an dit seems a lot easier than most other things I've ever tried to learn. Not to mention the graphics could be amazing and it already has a lot of tutorials and all that other stuff.
The thing that could seriously have a huge effect, though, as killerwolf said, is that you can distribute it to the masses via X-box live. I mean, someone has to make a vore game on there at one point...right?
Vex
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game