Spencer's Gamemaking Cave

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Spencer's Gamemaking Cave

Postby SpencerDragon » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:23 pm

Big thanks to Eka's for making me my own little section in the forums for this...

To sum things up, I'll post updates about my game(s) in progress of the vorish nature here. Ideas, comments, suggestions, thank yous, etc. can go here.

I'm still currently working on my new game, I'll post when I've got the first demo ready and sent to Eka.

Sorry if this is a short lame introductory, I'm in a bit of a rush right now. <_<;
SpencerDragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Spencer's Gamemaking Cave

Postby Heretic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:29 pm

Indroduction dont matter, its the overall message, and good ^^...right >>
Heretic
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Somiad » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:53 pm

I've always thought that it was disturbingly coincidental that there is someone out there with the same rare first name (assumption A) as I do, who also has an interest in vore, *and* who also designs games.
Somiad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:35 pm

ooo brilliant ^_^ thanks spencer that makes it alot easier for me dude, but dnot rush yourself, im still in love with your first game :P
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Rogue » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:29 am

hey, Spence! I've learned from working with Wraithgames, *rush makes CR@P!!*

seriously! take your time! as the proverb goes, "haste is waste. and waste, is cracked mice bowl, that never knows mice!" or was it "rice"? ... oh well. anyway, you do good workz! :)
Rogue
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game