Suggestions/Rules for game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Suggestions/Rules for game

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:57 pm

By the way. If you could PM details on making those sprites, I may be able to help a little- not much, but anything could help, right?
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby SpencerDragon » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:02 pm

SeruOmen wrote:By the way. If you could PM details on making those sprites, I may be able to help a little- not much, but anything could help, right?

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... pic&t=3034 I have a sample of how the sprites will look in my game here. ^^;
SpencerDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Decitrex » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:15 am

I have to wonder, how many people will actually play the game the whole way through and how many will they play the first level over and over again, for obvious reasons? :P

*ahem* Anyway, how about the in game music, that is if you plan on using it. If so, I know of a composer who might be able to help you out with it, if your interested.
Decitrex
Participator

Postby SpencerDragon » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 am

Decitrex wrote:I have to wonder, how many people will actually play the game the whole way through and how many will they play the first level over and over again, for obvious reasons? :P

Therein lies the trick to it. If you play the first level over and over you'll only get to see one set of enemies eat you. ^^;

Wherein if you actually try to level up, you'll have a wide range of things to snack on you/snack on.
SpencerDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SonicE5 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:36 am

Sky Castle:The giant castle is guarded by a huge wind dragon.Little dragons and big birds gaurds.The wind dragon is the boss and here is how you fight him:You have to hop inside his mouth and attack his uvula untill he coughs up whatever you need to get.He swoops down and chews on you then spits you out making health drop.

Mini game:You have to toss patatoas into somethings mouth,and if you miss 10 times,it eats you.
This signature hasnt been edited in years.... UNSTIL NOW!
SonicE5
Participator

Postby SammiRei » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:29 am

For the forest level, may I suggest either upgrading it to a jungle or a rainforest?

I just seem to picture a wider variety of creatures there than in a more 'vanilla' forest.
SammiRei
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:17 pm

hey spence, Im just curious as to if you have a planned release date for this game, from what i've been reading here its looking very good. Much better than the first one. Also have you come up with a atmosphere for the final level (endgame boss and such)? If not i was think of maybe some kind of big dragon, kind of akin to the one at the end of SoM (Secret of Mana). Oh i have another thing but i'll pm ya it.

Work hard and i look forward to the vorish finish n.n
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Re:

Postby TehFissuex » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 pm

(I'm too lazy to read through all the current suggestions, so I may say things that have been said already.)

Ok...levels...levels...ok, where to begin?
-A macro level where everything is larger than you. Possibly a spell or something, and being eaten here (by the giants, duh) leads to a mini level getting out (you think that one up). You get shrunk by a spell or something.

-A flying ship, where you will find Gluttonous Pirates. They try to eat you, and their swords can act like snakes and eat you as well. (like, the sword is attached to the hand)

-A leviathan level, where you're on a boat trying to avoid being eaten by the leviathen. (that giant snake thing) Again, mini level if eaten. (cause they're just so big...)

monsters- YaY! :P

Gluttuous Pirate- already described

Dragoon- A dragon/human hybrid that's a few feet taller than a norma person.

Head Glomper- An auto-eat monster that cannot be fought. It limits movement by hanging a fishing line- like string down, and you get stuck to it when touched, and it glomps joo whole.

Hand- A detached hand (not gorey) that will jump at you wth its mouth being in its palm.

Giant Island Turtle- Self Explanitory
TehFissuex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:08 am

Hmmm, how about a playable character that is actually willing prey? He'd comment on it and such, and the preds would make a cute face cuz they never expect that ;3
Plus, it'd be very, very original (even vorish games don't have willing prey, cuz it takes 5 minutes more thought :P)
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Previous

Return to Vore game