Voreland project

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voreland project

Postby krishna3ca » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:35 am

Hi,

Here a little update. The project is still alive, but it advance slowly. There isn't much to show as the advancement is mostly in the database and engine. I'm close to where a character will be able to interact with another (attack,npc conversation, etc).

Here is some answers :

Since this is now a multi-players game, the game as two part : the server and the client. The client is what the players use and contains the player interface, all the graphics and sounds. It is written in javascript. It should work with all modern browsers (I will only test it with firefox and chrome). Installation ans use of the client will be easy (download the package, unzip it and click on the start.html file).

The server is another story. It is written in PHP and use require a mysql database. Installation won't be something easy as it will require to install PHP, mysql and a few others things. It is not something I would recommend to peoples without any professional computer skills. It will run on Windows and Linux (probably others systems, but I won't test it). It is in the database's engine that all the game's content will be stored.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 am

krishna3ca-san, I am sure a lot of people would offer help if you make it open source or ask for help.

No pressure though ^_^
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 am

dead?
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Its not dead, its still alive they just need time, the coding required to make a online version and a client version requires a lot of coding, please be patient, Krishna is a good game maker and honestly they are making the game in their spare time so its not like they can dedicate all their time to just making the game, the last post was 4 months ago saying it was in fact still alive, so please give them the time they need to make the game.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Kejpi wrote:dead?

A game is never truly dead until the creator says it is.
I'm in the fourth or fifth try with a game, and may have to shelf it until I can afford the full version of the engine software.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Kejpi wrote:dead?

The creator is still active on the website. Thing is that he working on an ambitious project that that uses java as a engine which is in most cases terrible for gaming engines. So it's going take longer make compare to usual rpgmaker games.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:38 am

:o the creator hasnt posted any update notes in way longer than i thought.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm

krishna3ca, I just wanted to ask, is voreland a dead project?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:10 am

Is this game going to include male predators too?
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Is there a link to this game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:01 pm

So the last offical status update was a year ago. Dead or at least progressing very very slow.

And there is no link, as the plan was to release the game when its close to beegin finished (as its hard to release a demo of a game in an early stage when you do the whole engine on your own)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ABrinson27 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

RC8015, True
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game