Felarya:Giant Terror is out

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Felarya:Giant Terror is out

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

Hey hey fellow Felarya brothers and sisters I bring good news.The very first Felarya game made by me is done and ready for play.

now please comment me telling me what you think.Oh yes forgot to mention this was made with the RPG maker XP so you'll need to have the run time program before you can play just google RPG Maker XP Run Time Program.And if you already have it than as a casual new yorker would say,"Forget about it".lol.now go go and play til you can't play no more :D :gulp:

Newest version:http://www.mediafire.com/?3cq9tfdh3ii691q
Last edited by demon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya:Giant Terror is out

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 am

Well, I just played it through. Now my critique:

The good:
It was a full chapter, and not a demo.
Random encounters were at an ok mix of how often and how powerful.
Interesting story.

The bad:
All the vore scenes were identical. Monster says some phrase, you are put in an identical badly built belly with nothing going on. And when you leave, it just says you were digested by a giant woman. Game over.
Bad construction. It is easy to get off the path and onto blank area. Also, baddies look like normal, talk-able people, then insta-game over you.
Battles. Win/lose exactly the same. You lose, it acts like you win. You win, as soon as you talk to the person/kabold it is like the battle never happened to them.
Winnings, all you get are an unusable item.
Unrecoverable deaths. A character is defeated, you cannot revive them, and having all your chars defeated does not cause a game over.

So, it was a good~ish game, but needs some technical fixing up to do still.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Well, I just played it through. Now my critique:

The good:
Interesting story.

The bad:
All the vore scenes were identical. Monster says some phrase, you are put in an identical badly built belly with nothing going on. And when you leave, it just says you were digested by a giant woman. Game over.
Bad construction. It is easy to get off the path and onto blank area. Also, baddies look like normal, talk-able people, then insta-game over you.
Battles. Win/lose exactly the same. You lose, it acts like you win. You win, as soon as you talk to the person/kabold it is like the battle never happened to them.
Unrecoverable deaths. A character is defeated, you cannot revive them, and having all your chars defeated does not cause a game over.

Well as I accept your praise on the game I have to say it was my first game that i've ever done and The belly part was just to be as is Ireally did not want to keep making a different stomach for each girl thats why.Secondly I put my heart and soul into this game so not being a dick or anything but you have to understand that not everones perfect there first time. :x
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

demon wrote:

The good:
Interesting story.

The bad:

Well as I accept your praise on the game I have to say it was my first game that i've ever done and The belly part was just to be as is Ireally did not want to keep making a different stomach for each girl thats why.Secondly I put my heart and soul into this game so not being a dick or anything but you have to understand that not everones perfect there first time. :x

Yeah, everyones a critic, be thankful Dracon_Kitsune didn't go on an all out troll attack. I've seen that over at Giantess City. He may have a few points points though. I suggest correcting some of the issues (such as character Defeat does not cause a game over) :)and re-release V2 of the game. I don't have time yet to play the game, but when I do I'll let you know what I think.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:31 pm

MrX wrote:
demon wrote:

The good:
Interesting story.

The bad:

Yeah, everyones a critic, be thankful Dracon_Kitsune didn't go on an all out troll attack. I've seen that over at Giantess City. He may have a few points points though. I suggest correcting some of the issues (such as character Defeat does not cause a game over) :)and re-release V2 of the game. I don't have time yet to play the game, but when I do I'll let you know what I think.

Thank you I did not know he's a troll whats a troll doing on Eka in the first place why don't he just go to youtube and rant about something damn trolls.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kobra » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:49 pm

It won't let me play, a file is missing.
Mmmmph! Hmmllm? Mhp Mmm MuHHHH! HMMMMP
* Umm hello? LET ME OUT!!!!!** HELP!!!
Kobra
---

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Kobra wrote:It won't let me play, a file is missing.

I know sorry bout that havivg difficulty with media fire wrjing on it thou.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry if I seemed a bit trollish there. I was trying to do a well rounded review, giving you some idea of things to fix if you continue on with this one, or make a new game. I make it a policy to, whenever I review something to give them both the things that I liked about it, and the things I think could be improved. I did like the game, it just needs a little refining in my humble opinion.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Sorry if I seemed a bit trollish there. I was trying to do a well rounded review, giving you some idea of things to fix if you continue on with this one, or make a new game. I make it a policy to, whenever I review something to give them both the things that I liked about it, and the things I think could be improved. I did like the game, it just needs a little refining in my humble opinion.

Don't worry bout it fixed it up and should be better but i can't make the girls look bigger you and every one else will have to imagene them 106ft tall.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

demon wrote:[Thank you I did not know he's a troll whats a troll doing on Eka in the first place why don't he just go to youtube and rant about something damn trolls.

8O Whoah! Wait a sec! I didn't say he was a troll, I said he could've Trolled. :) But I do agree with your feelings toward them.

demon wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Sorry if I seemed a bit trollish there. I was trying to do a well rounded review, giving you some idea of things to fix if you continue on with this one, or make a new game. I make it a policy to, whenever I review something to give them both the things that I liked about it, and the things I think could be improved. I did like the game, it just needs a little refining in my humble opinion.

Don't worry bout it fixed it up and should be better but i can't make the girls look bigger you and every one else will have to imagene them 106ft tall.

One way to make them look bigger is to make the player look smaller by useing a smaller sprite. I haven't had time yet to play your game yet, but have you done that?
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luckless » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I keep getting a RGSS104e.dll could not be found error message when I try to play. I just reinstalled RPG maker. Any suggestions?
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Luckless wrote:I keep getting a RGSS104e.dll could not be found error message when I try to play. I just reinstalled RPG maker. Any suggestions?

You need to install RGSS104e.dll separately. I don't know why, but it is a common issue with rpg maker games.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Luckless » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Wait I fixed it. There's two separate versions of RPG maker XP. 1.02 and 1.04. Download the latter.

It's working great now, can't wait to try the game!
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

MrX wrote:
demon wrote:[Thank you I did not know he's a troll whats a troll doing on Eka in the first place why don't he just go to youtube and rant about something damn trolls.

8O Whoah! Wait a sec! I didn't say he was a troll, I said he could've Trolled. :) But I do agree with your feelings toward them.

demon wrote:

One way to make them look bigger is to make the player look smaller by useing a smaller sprite. I haven't had time yet to play your game yet, but have you done that?

Only problem with the smaller spite bit is one the contant shrinking and resizing would be a pain, but honestly i would like to do that.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Well, as soon as I play the game I'll be able to give you a few more suggestions.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby demon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm

MrX wrote:Well, as soon as I play the game I'll be able to give you a few more suggestions.

Aright. :gulp: :-D
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 am

Well, in my next play through, I have another bug report. The first few vorers are glitched, putting you in the stomach wall. And, if you talk to the naga again, they will still challenge you. Also, most of the dryads say they eat you, but nothing happens. But the burps were a good touch.
One last thing, though it is a slight pet peeve of mine. Vore things, like games and interactive, where it just says "You are eaten and digested." I personally prefer something a little more descriptive.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby demon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:38 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Well, in my next play through, I have another bug report. The first few vorers are glitched, putting you in the stomach wall. And, if you talk to the naga again, they will still challenge you. Also, most of the dryads say they eat you, but nothing happens. But the burps were a good touch.
One last thing, though it is a slight pet peeve of mine. Vore things, like games and interactive, where it just says "You are eaten and digested." I personally prefer something a little more descriptive.

Ok i'll look into it and fix the problems. :P
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigD » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 am

i'll wait for fixed version that doesn't have the .dll problem
BigD
New to the forum

Postby MrX » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

Big D wrote:i'll wait for fixed version that doesn't have the .dll problem

I seem to have that problem too. Which I find weird because I own RPG XP. Maybe I need to download an update.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game