Regen Saga

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Regen Saga

Postby Regen2323 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 am

Regen Saga V1.6

http://rapidshare.com/share/CAA6AFF852BBFDC2723AB468FF5AEA35

Version 1.6 is now avaliable

In V 1.6

More vore
More Areas
New side quests

To run the game you will need to install the RTP package for rpg maker xp (Not VX or VX ACE) you can get it at.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Story line
Spoiler: show
[spoiler]The story follows the main character Ryu and his quest to find out about his clan the regen clan of which he is the last member.
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Regen2323 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 am, edited 14 times in total.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Re: Regen Saga

Postby Bright » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 am

COuld you give some examples of what vore we might find in this?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ian66613 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 am

No screenshots either? How long could you expect one of us to play it?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Firon » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm

so far all I see is the vore is all insta gameovers

the maps also require a lot of work......some are rather garish
Firon
---

Postby Regen2323 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 am

ian66613 wrote:No screenshots either? How long could you expect one of us to play it?

The reason I did not put screenshots in is because I did'nt think it really was needed that much but if more people want it i'll add a few but could you please explain more about the 'How long could you expect one of us to pla or are you asking how long as that could have multiple answers depending on what context you meant it in (e.g. are you asking how long the game will be to play).

Firon wrote:so far all I see is the vore is all insta gameovers

the maps also require a lot of work......some are rather garish

The insta gameover comment is that because every vore scene ends in a gameover or because you think the scene should be extended a bit longer before it goes to the gameover screen.

As for the maps yeah I thought I would have to update them a bit before the next version comes out as it has been my first attempt to make a game let alone a vore game and I was not very good at making them at first but hopefully by next version I will have some better looking maps.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am

the comment was that every vore scene ends in gameover.....yes granted in a game setting is typically would be seen as game over.....but it's still annoying

and the part you mentioned regarding those said vore scene's should be extended.....yes that would be a bit better

some of us here though would prefer that not ALL vore ends in death
Firon
---

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 am

Mmm, breast vore maybe then? with an option to get pushed back out either into a glass or the ground while the pred is sleeping? Or maybe a choice to get absorbed into the fleshy breast wall?

Wish I could import all of the vore tileset provided, otherwise I'd be trying some of this out.
ian66613
---

Postby Regen2323 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 am

Firon wrote:some of us here though would prefer that not ALL vore ends in death

I get where you are coming from and I actually did have at least 1 scene in the game like that I was going to add later .

Here is a brief spoiler description if you are interested.

You enter a village where you are eaten (have'nt decided what yet but it will probably be a dragon) and while you are in the stomach you meet your 5th team member and you will have a time limit to escape the stomach while fighting off the digestive enzymes that attack you.

ian66613 wrote:Mmm, breast vore maybe then? with an option to get pushed back out either into a glass or the ground while the pred is sleeping? Or maybe a choice to get absorbed into the fleshy breast wall?

That does sound like a good idea but i'm not sure how to go about it as if I did a scene like that I would want to show the character being absorbed but I am not good at creating custom sprites that would be needed.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saiai » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am

I gotta say I loved this. Very few glitches, none of which halted game progress. Enjoyable vore in most cases (a personal opinion anyway) that was easy to get to, and I'm still looking forward to more. Thank you for this.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Regen2323 wrote:That does sound like a good idea but i'm not sure how to go about it as if I did a scene like that I would want to show the character being absorbed but I am not good at creating custom sprites that would be needed.

Again, if I could import the tileset, I'd go about showing how to do specific scenes. Some scenes are hard to do, even if they look simple (IE: A map camera panning that has no main character on it is a lot harder than you think, especially if you try to change camera pan directions mid-way through.)
ian66613
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

i cant get it to play for some reason, i have the RTP installed and everything. I keep getting a "RGSS104E.dll could not be found" error
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

ok i got the rgss to be recognized but now it cant find RGSS-RTP Standard :/
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Liz » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 am

Got to the end of it - so far so good. Some bugs in the the ruins area - walking into map changing locations make my character port the wrong way.

Overall a good start and some amusing ideas. Keep it up.

Only thing that I could say against it is, that the digestion scenes - most of them are short but this is a personal thing and it differs between the people.
Last edited by Liz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Regen2323 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 am

Regen Saga V1.1 is out and the link is on my main post.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daedra » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Awesome game. I wish there will be some options with your pets=)
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

I suggest putting a healing fountain or something after the area with the guard guarding the chest, because it would allow us to grind easier. Also, make the spells on miss blonde witch at least 25 MP less to cast, cross-cut should also be 50 MP to cast instead. Another note, the basilisks are about as strong as the captain, not sure if this was intentional or not. Hope the chest they're guarding has more than just a potion and some gold, maybe a good armor, a good weapon, and a revive potion.
ian66613
---

Postby Rixunie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 pm

So yeah.. totally a noob, but how do I find something to feed the horse XD!
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Rixunie wrote:So yeah.. totally a noob, but how do I find something to feed the horse XD!

go to the left and in the next section is a giraffe which you feed to the horse
truck
Participator

Postby Rixunie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

How.. What.. How did I miss THAT?!
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkyLark » Sat May 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Just played it through. Think I found most of the hidden things - or at least I don't remember any loose ends.

In all pretty good, I liked what there was - and there was certainly a lot more than I had expected. It's great that there are vore scenes that didn't involve the player being vored, or automatic death - with the potential for player=pred vore later on. Only down side I could point to is that I ended up having to grind a lot to afford the better equipment - though selling off more expensive drops later helped a lot. A few less common but valuable drops (like gems or something) would be a nice addition to reduce the amount of time spent gold farming. Also, when I got to spirit city the mayors house was locked and I was unable to proceed (bug?). After I gave up and loaded the game later for a 2nd try I found the mayors house open, not because of something I did - as far as I could tell.

I'm looking forward to v1.2 ~
SkyLark
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game