Naito-Sutorīto Akuma (Night Street Demon) #Patch 33, Done

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should the 'Ending Twist' be?

The Squid now controlling Odaxitar's body and mind
8%
Olapen is destroyed, thus Odaxitar is destroyed
1%
The dream is destroyed- Olapen wakes up in Limbo
1%
They are BOTH in Limbo
7%
Olapen never existed in the first place (split-personality)
7%
Odaxitar 'wakes up' and she's in a belly of another creature
62%
Odaxitar is in a coma (or vice versa) and can't wake up
1%
Their Father fights the squid
2%
Someone else rescues them
10%

Total votes : 204

Re: Making a vorish game using RGXP for the first time (Squi

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 am

Hmm, maybe, when you talk to an egg, have the option to become food for said egg, soul and all, thus giving a game over (or change into the egg? And pressing any movement keys would trigger Aelith to say something?)

Also maybe, when you inspect Aelith's soul, you could have a question like, "Interested in my soul are you? Why not have a closer look?" Saying yes would put you in like, an infinite loop area, with an Aelith at the end who would just laugh at you saying you're trapped forever as she uses your energy for eternity. (Disable save in said area so people know it's the end of progress.)

I love alternate endings that do this, they don't give a game over, but it pretty much forces you to start a new game.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Making a vorish game using RGXP for the first time (Squi

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks, now I added more past info about the two characters and 'their' past lives.

I decided to split the game up into 5 segments (main locations) Major SPOILERS ALERT, that'll make your brain hurt.

1. The River Falls (well and squid meeting. Zabrei and Angel Egg meeting, first Jail Key found/used)
2. The White Castle (Dungeon and the Rajak Isles house, Federico/Kratos meeting, Second Jail Key used)
3. Dungeon maze (Minotaur and darkness united, Squid meeting AGAIN. No jail key needed)
4. The Darkest Hour (Literally not much light, revelation and Limbo, Rayne meeting, Kratos, Federico talk AGAIN, Third Jail used)
5. The Secretes level (aka Egyptian Pyramid lvl) The Squid reveals all and there is a http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MirrorBoss fight (you have to fight both Federico and Olapen while they're 'mind-controlled', Fourth Jail Key used. Olapen disappears forever after the battle.)
The ending scene... Errrrr, major strange psychological twist ala Angel Heart movie.
Spoiler: show
The Ying can't exist without Yang basically- Olapen and Odaxitar were once the same person 'split' by the Squid into two entities. via the dream scenario. Hence the differing diary entries... Although Olapen was originally Odaxitar, but can't even remember and blacks out each time: The squid influenced Odaxitar enough to do all those 'things' to others.
^^; so what happens when the tables are turned?

(unfortunately i haven't finished my open-ended novel yet... :wink:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: Naito-Sutorīto Akuma (Night Street Demon)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 am

Okay, I only have SIX days left for the demo, so pitch your ideas in now :(
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 am

I don't know the password, and can't help the pocket watch guy (think there is a bug with that, seeing as the cosplayer won't give the watch. Nor was there any other NPCs besides the dryad, who obviously doesn't have the watch.)

You only get "two?" Jail keys from the start area (I seemed to only have gotten one?) One doesn't work (yet?) Don't know where the second one is used at all, since I can't help the pocket watch guy, and there's no locked door besides the "Password" one. Unless you fixed all that?

Also, when a player character or mob dies, the attack sound that they were killed by infinite loops until the battle is over. As a note, I won't be able to help fix this, as I have RPG Maker VX, which has a different tileset handler than XP did (And VX ACE has an even better tileset handler than both) as well as many other different things =/
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm

It's quite easy if you do the quest (check the chess-board, the roses, the water fountain, the statues, the cosplayer until you find the key, 1 in 20 chance). If not, just say 'I Don't Know' to Federico and he'll give you a calculator, go to password guy and enter 'Swordfish' (the password is ALWAYS Swordfish) and voila

There's a very sad part after the maze (Odaxitar meets the ghost of her father IN the 'ghost city')
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:27 pm

I couldn't seem to get the calculator, but then I realized I didn't have the lone party member I forgot at the beginning of that area. (Which is apparently required for the calculator) So now I do. When I get to the "Maze" there's nothing in it but a bed (and a cat girl who meows), and me having some kind of damage effect as I walk around (Resting in bed removes it.)

After you rest in bed, removing said damage effect, make sure to have a check when you press enter / whatever on "Resist" option to make sure it doesn't go into game over, since it's not canon, as you've already rested once to get rid of it.

Also, to get a bed to actually receive input from a character, you need to select its tiles, and then place a function on them that calls to your dialog (do it on triggering whatever key you want. You have to do this in VX too. Basically use the "New Event" dialog much like you do for teleporting users when they reach a tile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8_Sy0s2CSM (Ev button I believe is the event button when a tile is selected.)

However, since you never actually did this for teleportation before, I can see why you're having trouble making proper beds. (Also make sure that you don't literally follow the video tutorial, only to the point where you have the new event dialog come up. Then make sure you execute a dialog sequence. Also make sure that the event tile disallows your characters from moving onto its tile. You can do this on the event dialog too if I recall)
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Mum said she was going to let me buy the software so I can finish the game :D yay! Also thanks for the tip.
(I'm constantly updating the game :D)
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 am

To make sure the bed checks whether or not you rested in it before. You have to create a new variable via the new event dialog then check it later. (Resist shouldn't even come up as an option if this check should succeed. An if / else statement.)
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 am

Thank you for the youtube vid. I will try to improve the demo :)

(wow, there's a lot of votes for the belly ending option) xD

Also, I'm going to be purchasing it in a few days, natch

If anyone can help me with the attack sound loops it would be helpful ^^;

Also thinking of adding more multiple choice questions ala 'Surviving High School'
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 am

Is anyone able to get this off of mediafire or something..rapidshare is just being a pain.
Monopolus
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 am

Do you want me to fix the link?
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Monopolus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:Do you want me to fix the link?

I believe the link works fine, it's the damn Rapidshare that won't let me download it until I confirm an account, and I never get the verification email >_< If you're able to upload it onto mediafire, where we don't need accounts, I'd love that.
Monopolus
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am

I will download it into mediafire after next week, promise. :)
Also, is there any more suggestions you would like me to add into the game itself? I'm up for most suggestions.
I've made a list of things to improve and NPCs to add... I need more endo scenes :D
NPC list
Fuze - A giant stuffed toy bunny (Plushy vore?)
Landon - A green haired guy who is constantly drunk to the point of not making much sense (Confidant)
Terri Lylon - A guy who owns a disco 'downtown' with a bar... (yes, there WILL be some drunkeness)
Milo Ambrosi - A sweet guy who is out for some 'fun' (Black Market Vendor)
Nakurio Lamphrei - A one-armed bandit who is out for some blood
Reigner - ???
Arena Announcer - A guy who tends to an gladiatorial arena (mini-game)...
Serena Fortune - A female 'reporter' who interviews people before arena-fights. (My mum wanted me to be called Serena, but I used it for this) She'll ask for a string of sentences to describe your victories...
'Tiger Demon' - A male white tiger...
Spoiler: show
I'm now testing a Rpg-VX trial version with some of the new characters mentioned to compared them to the RPG-XP version... :D The RPG VX version is set in the outer-world at first (The town of Lunaris) and will get to the vore version shortly (I need to find inner-body tilesets) also, the story is a bit darker than before (Black-market dealings, hard-vore and crime-rates) Half will be set in the dream-world but the intro is set at Lunaris town. To prevent confusion, the VX version is called Tsuki no shōkan: Rekuiemu (Lunar Redemption: Requiem) It's essentially a darker and grittier version of Naito-Akuma
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

-puppy dog eyes- Mediafireeeee? :P
Monopolus
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

I will do it tommorow :D
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Pinhead2212 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

Interesting
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

Interesting game or story? I want to put more Endo into it :D (never enough Endo!)

Also, HOW DO I IMPORT inner-body tile-sets for Tsuki no shōkan: Rekuiemu (VX version)?! :silly: I'm considering it... The VX version will have a karma detector, a courtroom-drama, a University and a romance-meter. (I still dunno how to do cut-scenes... :? ) Also, our heroine will have an extra weakness...

(At one point Milo will be selling more... obscure wares)
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Monopolus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

i'm sorry to be a pest but can I download this game to play it :3 I needs the other format..please.
Monopolus
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am

I've updated the full demo trial (Still no ending though), please play it to the end and tell me what you think of it :) :gulp:
Also, boss-fight :D (PS: Check out Ola's new skill 'Inner Sanctum') xD
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Sriper » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 am

The link is says: ERROR, File not found =(
Sriper
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game