(On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby vayne358 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:41 pm

love higurashi, love vore. can't wait for it to be finished or even a demo to be released.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abuelo » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:17 pm

There won't be a demo. Only the finished version. At least that's what I remember Kreeyz saying before.
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 pm

That is correct, and it looks to be rather interesting, from what little we've been allowed to see. Kreeyz is very good at avoiding the spoiler demons.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Yes there won't be a demo but only the full game once it's been completed and fully tested ;) I'm currently working on adding some new 'animations' within the events taht will make them more 'alive'... and now working on one of the last events of the game. As said before I tend to leak some development information on my website or you can just follow the current state of the project right here as well ;)

Since I have many days off these weeks I try to work as much as possible on it (and I don't really post anything aside since I really want to focus on this project :) ) If you have more questions about the game or anything feel free to ask them too ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby flames55 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:37 am

its been while but I've been wondering how's this coming along its been silent for 2 months so I was curious
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello !

It's still going on when I have some free time (mainly on the weekends) and I had some news to share too :)

In April I'll be in NYC for a week for a special event (the SizeCon) that Jitensha had talked about some time ago and I plan to bring some prints/stuff that I'll be happy to give for free ;D I also plan to have a 'early version' of the game that some people could try at my stand so yeah... I'm trying to finish the lasts things as soon as possible so I could show this to people who will be at the event too before the 'great release' xD But I still have some stuff to complete before all of this :)

If by chance there's some people planning to get there too I'll be really happy to meet some of you there :D

And for everyone else well... Still working a lot on it when I can find the time for that and I'll try to post a new preview soon too :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:06 pm

This game deserves a bump.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:12 am

so long...anything new about the game kreeyz?
sommion
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello !

Yep some news. I'm currently in the US where was the very first SizeCon with many different activities and even a Vore Panel where I was talking with Jitensha about this subject and... I talked about the game project too and showed some stuff from it. Since I'm not in my country I can't work on it these days but yeah I realize that I hadn't talked about it for some time too here. But the project is still ongoing since I'm reworking a lot of pictures these days but I also had to rework some maps... because I reached the program limit of 999 map files and I have now to copy/paste some map files into 1 instead of sometimes 5-6.

The main quest is still done so well nothing much to add here... but I'm currently planning about putting more 'animations' instead of some static pictures for some things... but I'll see this when I'll be back.

For the people living in the US, I really love your country and I'm really sorry again if I don't talk much about the game... but I'll try to post more news as soon as I can ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Darkeningcloud » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:33 am

K.O. ?
Darkeningcloud
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:06 am

Glad to see news, but after see the date this thread was started and after so manny delays even on professional gaming industrys or such big let downs (Im looking at you Mighty No.9), the release date for this game should be "Whenever" XD

But hey, any kind of progress is good progress; just dont say "is better than nothing" when it comes out....... PLEASE XD.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 am

Hello, yeah it's been a while I hadn't posted there and nah my game won't be like mighty 9 haha :p bit if you want some progress, I started to work on the endings part but they require many animations so again it's taking time. I'm currently planning my holidays where I'll be 1000 kms far from my computer for 3 weeks but I'll be sure to focus on the game when I'll be back.

Yeah it's been a while I started this project and I got many messages about it these days and I really want to see this game done too so when I'll be back from holidays I'm going to put every other project on hold until the game is complete ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby therusted » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 pm

please make a backup now

also backup everything u need to work on this game

and please dont delete any other backup u may have
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:58 pm

so it's almost ready :o :-D
heath
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:11 am

therusted wrote:please make a backup now

also backup everything u need to work on this game

and please dont delete any other backup u may have

I alreay had a computer that burned when I wad working on the game but yeah don't worry I have 2 backups of the game and another one on my dropbox so I won't lose anything ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby heath » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:04 pm

you know Micro or shrunken rpg games are very hard to find now and not all who have ideas can make a game.
You Kreeyz are a remarkable person and I tip my hat to you from one friend to another :D
heath
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 am

I was wondering how progress was. It's been a while again. :D
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PuncakeTheThird » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Are we ever going to get any updates?
PuncakeTheThird
New to the forum

Postby Kreeyz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Well my computer is currently broken so I can't work on this project these days but as soon as it's repaired I'll be working on it again. Good thing that I made a save of all of the files. I'll try to post some news asap.
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby fholgore » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:54 pm

what happen?
fholgore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game