(On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (Soon....!)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby SuupBowsa » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Also what is the link to your website the game will be posted on??
SuupBowsa
New to the forum

Postby Kreeyz » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:58 am

Hello, for a date it's kinda hard to have one right now since I'll be on holidays soon and I'll try to use some time to work on the game again but well still have some work ahead. And for my website you can visit it by clicking on the link right below my profile picture ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby SkylandersAlly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Ah well enjoy the holidays
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby kian8492 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:14 pm

where this game relesed i'm wait 2 years!
kian8492
New to the forum

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:00 pm

And I'm working on it for 3 years haha :p well Still working on it when I find some free time (too much work irl those days) but well... I hope to finish it soon ! xD
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Perhaps once it's finished and been out for long enough in your eyes, you could make a sort of walkthrough of it for those who find themselves utterly stumped all too often. Course, like I said, it should wait until everyone has had a good chance to find everything for themselves.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm

I already have someone who asked me to do a full walktrough ;) and well it will depends on which ending you want too ! but basically there's some help within the game not to lost the player too often ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:02 pm

I know, I just mentioned it for those truly dense folk who have lots of trouble, or those who overthink things and wind up misinterpreting them entirely.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 am

How many hours you think you'll need to complete the game? Really looking forward to the release.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 am

forumlurker wrote:How many hours you think you'll need to complete the game? Really looking forward to the release.

If you want to get all the endings and secrets, I would say 6-7 hours or more :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Good to know as well. I meant, how many hours of developing do you need to complete the game? Was just wondering to see how close it would be; whether it would be weeks or months away.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:59 am

forumlurker wrote:Good to know as well. I meant, how many hours of developing do you need to complete the game? Was just wondering to see how close it would be; whether it would be weeks or months away.

Hmmm it would be hard to tell how much time I'll need but I posted a blog about all the remaining stuff I need to add here. But since I started to work on it seriously again I hope to complete all of this as soon as I can so I could add the sound files and start the first beta/big debug before the big release :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby zhaohaoyu31313 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:13 pm

can't wait!
zhaohaoyu31313
New to the forum

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:19 am

Will there be any AV?
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:29 am

zaneofbane wrote:Will there be any AV?

Sorry but there won't be any AV in it, that's not something that goes in my peeferences :/

Also for everybody else, I finally upgraded my software/hardware so the lasts artworks will be a bit different from theold ones but as said on my blog I'll probably do a graphic patch later without messing up the game files :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Re: (On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:11 am

Hello,

I guess it's time to give some progress again about this project.

After talking a lot with a friend, he accepted to join the project and we're now 2 working on it (ThatRandomGuy on the portal) an we've made some progress already. Since I'm not an english speaker from the start he helps me a lot by correcting all of my mistakes and it's already something big ! :D

About the general progress now, I had to deal again with some stuff IRL and I'm finally getting out of it so that means more time to work on the game and the new 'team' also gave me much more motivation than before :) So basically I'm debugging what he finds (and yeah he found some bugs xD) and I'm also working on new stuff.

New stuff ? Well yeah since I got my new tablet the new graphics are... way better than what I've done 3 years ago so I'll probably do a CG patch later after the game release but I'll also try to update some pictures that I really don't like now. I also added waayyyyy much more animations in the game and I really hope that you'll like them.

Another question I got was t make another video preview, it could be tempting yeah but I don't really want to give time on this right now so currently no more videos planned.

A release date now...? Well to tell you the truth I don't have it yet but since we're making some nice progress I hope to release it as soon as I can.

I'm really sorry again to make you wait but this game project is sooo important for me that I really want to give you a nice version that won't contains any bug or that wouldn't need any fix (except that CG patch that won't ruin anything !). So again sorry for the wait.

I also updated my websitethat will feature the game download page once it's sreleased but you can already give it a look if you want to know more about my different projects ;)

Again I'm available on the forum or the chat if you have any question about this project.

See you soon for more news ! ;)
Last edited by Kreeyz on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby dontcare143 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:12 am

cant wait to play it
dontcare143
New to the forum

Postby GameOfPickles » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:46 am

Yay! Glad to see an update on the progress of this. I was getting a little worried. The game looks great so far and I can't wait until it's released! :D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:53 pm

I'll be doing my best for you kreeyz! ^^
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:17 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:Yay! Glad to see an update on the progress of this. I was getting a little worried. The game looks great so far and I can't wait until it's released! :D

Thanks, I loved your game as well ! :D

Aaaaaand here we go for some updates. I'm actually working on an 'interactive' love event where the main character will have a... *cough* interactive UB scene, meaning that you can just watch the whole thing happening or... you can also 'act' to give more 'chills' to the whole thing. Again it won't be required to do if you plan to compelte the main quest but well... if you want some 'fun' with the girls when you'll have enough love points with, why don't you do that...? ;D

And yeah I added a NEW SCREENSHOT in my gallery that you can see HERE. It's not vore related stuff this time but... will show the beginning of that event I'm talking. I'll post more news soon enough as I can work on it :)

EDIT : you can also follow the game progress on my website right here ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game