(On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Kreeyz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:16 am

The motherboard died with some other things due to a power failure and now I'm still saving some $$$ to buy a new computer :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby SkylandersAlly » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am

Oh dear well I hope you get a good computer that runs your game very smoothly.
Kind regards SkylandersAlly
SkylandersAlly
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:39 pm

I suggested looking for big MB and speed capability
heath
Participator

Postby Orosaki » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Is there a release date?
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolboy13 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 pm

unfortunately not. Their computer broke and it seems to be taking a long while to get a new one and get the data for it. Computers are expensive ;n;
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChibiToy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Well no helping it! I was hyped to see higurashi girls in a giantess context a long time ago but maybe there will be
something eventually... if not, too bad... (Still keep checking once every half year though) :P
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Don't worry the project will resume as soon as I can get my new computer :) (saving a lot these days for it but I can still work on the pictures during this time)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby teslacoil22 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:44 pm

I can't wait to try your game when it's out!
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:52 pm

this game looks so good! Can't wait to try it out :)
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:40 am

This is the kind of dedication i like to see. I don't know how long you've been at this but i really wish there were more who were as dedicated as you were. Especially when dealing with 3d giantess games. Only a handful of them had potential and were squandered by a lack of this same dedication you have. Oh dreams and sizebox why couldn't you have been finished you had far more potential than any other 3d game combined yet still. Truly humans who lack dedication and conviction are the worst. You kreezy are a shining example of what humans should aspire to be.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Orosaki wrote:This is the kind of dedication i like to see. I don't know how long you've been at this but i really wish there were more who were as dedicated as you were. Especially when dealing with 3d giantess games. Only a handful of them had potential and were squandered by a lack of this same dedication you have. Oh dreams and sizebox why couldn't you have been finished you had far more potential than any other 3d game combined yet still. Truly humans who lack dedication and conviction are the worst. You kreezy are a shining example of what humans should aspire to be.

Thanks ! ^_^

Also some news about the project : For the people that will be at the SizeCon 2017 at the end of this week in New York, I'll be there this year again and I'll have one of the current dev builds of the game with me if some of you want to try it ;)

Besides I somehow managed to repair my computer with an old motherboard and I'm working on the game again when I find some time with my IRL work and other stuff :D
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey Kreeyz... I don't know if this will be in or not, but perhaps, with at least one of the girls who do vore, she could have a string dangling into her stomach. The player could have a very short range of view, almost like they're holding a dimmed out lantern, and you could walk around inside, though obviously you couldn't stay long or go in the acids without a death.

Of course, you may have your own plans, and this could just be a what if scenario.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Slowpoke213 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:21 am

Kreeyz,
How about give demo or something other. You developing game 5 years and only your patrons saw content from game.
Can you say game dead or alive?
Slowpoke213
New to the forum

Postby Kreeyz » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:53 pm

In fact I don't really have 'patrons' or anything but some people helping me to correct my mistakes. I had to put this project with many others a bit on hold since I have some serious health issues since some months but I'm still working on it when I can. I'll do my best to release it asap since I'm not that far from everything that I wanted to put into the project.
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Kreeyz wrote:In fact I don't really have 'patrons' or anything but some people helping me to correct my mistakes. I had to put this project with many others a bit on hold since I have some serious health issues since some months but I'm still working on it when I can. I'll do my best to release it asap since I'm not that far from everything that I wanted to put into the project.

Hope your health has Improved. Take care of yourself.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 am

Some news about the project right here, I’ll post more of them soon enough on the topic too. (New picture included :p) https://aryion.com/g4/view/437829
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby falsim454 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:16 pm

really looking forward to this game, is it still going? I check for progress every now and then since it's said to be close to completion
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:09 am

Kreeyz wrote:Some news about the project right here, I’ll post more of them soon enough on the topic too. (New picture included :p) https://aryion.com/g4/view/437829

You say you need some help with english grammar right? I'm guessing you're good with scripts then correct? If so our project needs a scripter, so how bout we make a deal if my team helps out on the grammar would you be willing to help our game as far as scripting needs. I'll of course need to speak to my members if they'd be on board with this too.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PuncakeTheThird » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:07 pm

It's been an eternity, any word on what's going on?
PuncakeTheThird
New to the forum

Postby asb107 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 pm

No offense if you do end up posting the game later on but at this point I either believe there isn't a game or if there is a game you aren't going to post it. Most people have been waiting like 7 years for this game which means if you do put it out then it would need to be as good as some high end video games out there which I doubt it will be that good. Unless it is however then the game will end up feeling like a letdown no matter how good it is.
asb107
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game