Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 2012)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 20

Postby Vae » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:57 am

Chaos199416 wrote:https://gyazo.com/1219a0150cbb0cf9d75a41dc8ffcf464 someone explain to me whats going on here

How are people still having this issue? You need to have the RTP linked on the original post. it is required for all RPG maker games.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos199416 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:40 am

i downloaded the RTP linked on the post it still happened It is also claiming i have already suscribed to it wth is this and is there anyways to unsuscribe?
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:32 am

Chaos199416 wrote:i downloaded the RTP linked on the post it still happened It is also claiming i have already suscribed to it wth is this and is there anyways to unsuscribe?

I'm not sure, if you can unsubscribe from this site...
But you will only get rarely any messages, mainly if a new version of RPG Maker or a discount is available.
Perhaps is a link in such a E-Mail.

Well, if You didn't changed anything on the site and downloaded the RTP which is displayed, You've got the wrong one.
You need the XP, not the VX Ace!
That was also clearly declared from mysta.
mysta wrote:Rpg maker RTP: (need this for game to work. ENSURE you download the XP version. If error messages suggest missing files, you need to download this.)
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaos199416 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:16 am

Well i did not download the XP version on this pc yet they are saying i have suscribed so i can't get it downloaded anyways thanks for the help
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Chaos199416 wrote:Well i did not download the XP version on this pc yet they are saying i have suscribed so i can't get it downloaded anyways thanks for the help

If you've already subscribed, click the "If you have already joined the mailing list, please click here to download the RTP." link and download the RTP.

But don't forget to change to the required RTP beforehand, otherwise it could be, that you download the wrong again. ;-)
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaos199416 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 am

thanks for all of the help guys because now I am playing and enjoying the game
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:37 pm

As far as I've seen, this kind of question haven't been asked yet, so here I go!

I doubt there're any people still playing this masterpiece of a game to answer my question though. ^^;

Anyone know of all the scenes where your companions end up getting digested? I've found several, and considering it's such a turn on for me I'd like to find them all!

For example, companion(s) get digested but you survive, or where all of you are digested is what I'm looking for.

Other than that, know of any other games like that?

Thanks in advance. :D
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:31 pm

rip
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:20 pm

Kastaa wrote:As far as I've seen, this kind of question haven't been asked yet, so here I go!

I doubt there're any people still playing this masterpiece of a game to answer my question though. ^^;

Anyone know of all the scenes where your companions end up getting digested? I've found several, and considering it's such a turn on for me I'd like to find them all!

For example, companion(s) get digested but you survive, or where all of you are digested is what I'm looking for.

The centaur in the tent just to the left of your house.
The prisoner in the middle prison cell.
The naga in the desert.

Those are the ones that I know of.

Also, I still play this masterpiece frequently. There are a lot of good vore scenes. Especially the three I just mentioned.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:34 pm

JustaLurkingPony wrote:
Kastaa wrote:As far as I've seen, this kind of question haven't been asked yet, so here I go!

The centaur in the tent just to the left of your house.
The prisoner in the middle prison cell.
The naga in the desert.

Those are the ones that I know of.

Also, I still play this masterpiece frequently. There are a lot of good vore scenes. Especially the three I just mentioned.

I already knew about those ^^; And yeah, the're VERY good scenes, hence why I crave for more :D
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unbir » Sat May 06, 2017 9:46 am

Does any one know if possible the how to get the dragon in the mine to join your party
Unbir
New to the forum

Postby lolboy13 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Necro... And they don't there is no way for them to join. It's there as a diversion.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:50 am

I can't find out how to get into the castle help!
The guard says "you can't go this way".

Edit: never mind I didn't realize you had to go back to the first sage after you killed the fire one to get into the castle.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 am

Okay new question: I can't seem to recruit Catherine. I'm unsure whether I need to beat the goblins in the east before I recruit her, but I can't. My characters are levels 5, 3, and 5 and we just get destroyed. I assume since when you try to fight Catherine she destroys you that she's really strong, but when I walk up to her she calls me puny and when I walk up to her mom she says that it's not nice to walk into people's houses. Helppp
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:20 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Okay new question: I can't seem to recruit Catherine. I'm unsure whether I need to beat the goblins in the east before I recruit her, but I can't. My characters are levels 5, 3, and 5 and we just get destroyed. I assume since when you try to fight Catherine she destroys you that she's really strong, but when I walk up to her she calls me puny and when I walk up to her mom she says that it's not nice to walk into people's houses. Helppp

in order to recruit her you have to challenge her and win I recommend getting the hero point skill unlocked because that rapes enemies as well as pray that RNGesus play in you're favor
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:22 pm

I use the second special attack from the main characters abilities, but she uses the "hey 1v1" move on my team 3 turns in a row and kills them all. Does anyone have a save right after beating Catherine that I could use?
Edit: never minddddddd does anyone have a save where the characters are just high levels? Lol, I just don't really like the battles is all.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:27 pm

UnknownSource wrote:I use the second special attack from the main characters abilities, but she uses the "hey 1v1" move on my team 3 turns in a row and kills them all. Does anyone have a save right after beating Catherine that I could use?
Edit: never minddddddd does anyone have a save where the characters are just high levels? Lol, I just don't really like the battles is all.

hey did you know that 1v1 is a PHYSICAL move which means if you can dazzle her with mass dazzle it should be a breeze
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miraak11th » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 am

Where can you find the old ladies daughter?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 pm

how can i beat the fire sage?

or can anyone give me a savegame, where the fire sage already beaten or more from the story complete?

i played mma1 and 2, but i think mysta vore rpg is a little bit better than the other two

-Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Archangel64 wrote:how can i beat the fire sage?

or can anyone give me a savegame, where the fire sage already beaten or more from the story complete?

i played mma1 and 2, but i think mysta vore rpg is a little bit better than the other two

-Archangel64

Level up more.
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game