Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 2012)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's vore rpg. New (3rd July 2012) Download inside.

Postby Doomlycupcake » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 am

More need more vor liek: Unbirth anal vore softvore cockvore boob vore ect
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 am

I was really disappointed that this was yet another player is prey game, until I found that girl in the woods.

I hope you're planning on adding more scenes where someone in your party devours someone.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 am

Schpadoinkle: I did enjoy writing that scene, so I think i will add some more like it, may even expand on that particular one...
Hitman707/Bright: Yeah, I do need to improve the rpg elements. I will work on the overall story for the next update. Thanks for the compliments though.
Lolcp123: thanks for the comment, no there is currently no analvore, though I plan to add some soon.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 am

I think your problem is that the character has no reason to go west.

For instance, in JAVRPG, you have as a beginning that you acn go search for ingredients to your sisters potion making.

You could have your father complain that your mothers kitchen utensils have broken and you have to get new ones from the mining town. Once you get there, you realize that they no longer sell those due to lack of metal. They lack metal because the workers can't work when there is a dragon in the mines.

Or you could have a little sister that is kidnapped from your family by the Grey Horde.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby asnoddy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

RGSS102E.dll is not there and it says that it wont play the game i need that file too play can you send me a copy of it so i can put it in the file to play the game
my draggy/ draggy egg

blog/asnoddy/index_b-11059.html my rpg maker game blog need help will add people's characters if they want but you have to make the character sheet or add it on to another and send it to me
asnoddy
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

After playing it, I love it so far. :) The only things I would ask for would be for more stomach growl moments (because what can I say, I like them) and maybe a bit more creative character dialog...but it's not an insult, just criticism. If I see 'Ok then' and 'Eat me!' on most of the dialog choices...then I kinda get bored.

'Also wanted to make a note about how the music turns off during vore scenes; I think that's the best part of this game, that it makes sense when you're getting freaking eaten that all of the happy-go-lucky music fades away because um...YOU'RE BEING EATEN.
Monopolus
???

Postby slickwick45 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:40 pm

says a file is missing, I see others are having problems with that as well. Could you fix that or send me a copy or something?
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:45 pm

slickwick45 wrote:says a file is missing, I see others are having problems with that as well. Could you fix that or send me a copy or something?

Does the RPG maker run time package not work? (link on p2)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slickwick45 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm

It's the RGSS102 file. That's the problem that I'm having. Looks like multiple RGSS files are necessary to play this game.
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Ok a couple glitches I found

In the mother's stomach, walking down will allow to exit the stomach area and explore the dark void, and NPCs that should gone gone will reappear after leaving and reentering the area (Your sister after you recruited her or the little girl after she ran away/ sister character ate her.)

EDIT

Two more I found
In the cave where you meet your second third party member, you can't leave until you beat the enemy that spawns in there after talking to the girl, attempting to do so will just allow you to explore the dark void

The enemies Chicken don't give any EXP or money.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 am

Love the unbirth in this one and alot of the NPC's can swallow the main character - in my books that great.

Interesting game but as for the story line I will have to see more before I say anything on it.

However fun Vore game :D
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Hitman707 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 am

This is going to be a long one.... *Breaths in*

The use of any dirt paths and or Fences to indicate where the map begins and ends would be highly appreciated. Also as for the battles why not allow your sister who loves to indulge herself In whatever form, to have the abillity to vore other creatures. And i Agree with Madness. The fact that you have so many Npc's that give you the option to be vored is remarkable, as for the events (and by witch I mean cut-scenes and all) why not have someone either to look at it, or test it before the next demo. As for the map the only advice I can give you is. do not overuse the 20x15 grid. Trust me it gets annoying. as for the monsters why not have them as sexy creatures like the naga or even plant creatures. You could probably find a lot of pictures on here for your monster battlers. Since it is (I'm assuming) your first rpg off of rpgmaker XP, there is a lot of aspects that come in to play. for one This demo proves you have a lot of potential, but at the same time shows that you have little experience. Since I'm already getting tiered of typing. I will leave with this last notion. Please do not try to please everybody with this game, unless you have the necessary time and commitment for it. I've seen to many game's cancelled because it took to much time and effort to finish.

P.S
After your finish this game you really should start writting short vore stories, you have a lot of talent, and it may give you your own inspiration on a new vore game. :-D
Hitman707
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 am

Looks very promising so far, as Hitman said, the amount of options for vore is phenomenal, And the detail in most of the scenes is great (The rogue one being my personal favorite ;p).

Looks very promising and I look forward to seeing this progress! :3
komaru
???

Postby Krieg » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Epic game so far o:

I'd suggest more AV, it's just my thing though and there aren't many/any games with it around here <.< also, the ability to survive more of the vore scenes would be epic, as to not have to stay re-loading the game each time ._. sorta like for the mother option! Story should be expanded upon some, though obviously this early into the game, it would be hard to but giving out a character who can supply info on the background could help!
Krieg
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 am

After the download and extract i encountered a problem...
I also tested it without extracting and the same result.

000.JPG
Know anyone how i can fix that?
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:After the download and extract i encountered a problem...
I also tested it without extracting and the same result.

000.JPG
Know anyone how i can fix that?

Have you installed the Runtime program for RPGmaker XP - its a separate download that you can find on the RPGMaker xp webpage .
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:21 am

Madness wrote:Have you installed the Runtime program for RPGmaker XP - its a separate download that you can find on the RPGMaker xp webpage .
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
Yeah, i have.
That's why i asked for help.
In the RTP-folder Graphics/Windowskin is a 001-Blue01.png but it looks like the game don't find it. :<

[EDIT]
Okay, after i re-downloaded and re-installed the RTP, the game works fine.
Think there was some problem from changing the OS from japanese to german.
(i installed the RTP as the OS was japanese and changed it in the last days back to german)
Thanks for the hint. ^^"
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sarethas » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 am

Is the file only supposed to be 1.98MB? Judging by the amount of options I've read of, it seems like it should be bigger, particularly since all of the various character files and such were empty.

Major reason I'm asking is because every time I attempt to play this game, I get the message that the RTP has stopped working. I can play other RPG Maker games just fine, which I've tested with three others from the forum to confirm this. All have worked perfectly thus far.
If you bring the drama, I'll bring my squeaky rubber hammer and flail you into submission.
Sarethas
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 am

Sarethas wrote:Is the file only supposed to be 1.98MB? Judging by the amount of options I've read of, it seems like it should be bigger, particularly since all of the various character files and such were empty.

Major reason I'm asking is because every time I attempt to play this game, I get the message that the RTP has stopped working. I can play other RPG Maker games just fine, which I've tested with three others from the forum to confirm this. All have worked perfectly thus far.

It is meant to be that small - Eka only allows up to 2MB downloads, so that's one of the reasons I added it so soon. I think the RPG maker software allows the files to be so small.
All those people with glitches: Thanks, I've fixed most of them - working on the rest.
Those with problems playing the file... I'm not quite sure how to help. I'll work on a solution, but for now just try re-installing your rpg maker RTP - maybe that will help.
I'm working on a new update now, if anyone is interested. I'm just unsure when to stop and upload it :-D
Thanks for all the comments and help.

Mysta

P.S. Hitman 707: I did write a short vore story when I first joined Eka's - ages ago. It's in my gallery.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 am

I can clearly see where you got the inspiration from JAVRPG, such as having a vorish sister who in this game is at least willing to fulfill your wish should you ask her. On that note, the fact that most characters have their own V scenes when you talk to them is very good and the fact you can be both willing and unwilling and have different variations is another plus. Can't really talk about the story because as of yet nothing has really happened and it's only about 30 minutes in.

On the downside, the game world environments seem pretty empty. Maybe you could decorate locations more so they seem more alive? Rather than having towns as just a collection of houses dotted around a square map try and make streets with pedestrians and have carts and marketplaces, stuff like that.

So far the game shows promise. Keep up the good work.
Avant
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game