Being the bad guy 1.01 (EvilOverlord)Updated 04.04.2021

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Being the bad guy 1.01 (EvilOverlord)Updated 04.04.2021

Postby Bright » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Introduction:

"Welcome to the world of EvilOverlord, where monsters are your allies and humans are your enemies. Grab the action by the throat as Heir, as you venture out from your castle in a quest for revenge against the humans that killed your father. Gather your monster allies and siege the human cities after which you will be able to decide the fate of those you defeat in battle. Will you spare the humans, or feed them to your legions of hungry minions? Explore a world filled with interesting characters, funny quests and dangerous locations.

The game is free, but if you like it, maybe you can buy me a coffee or something.
buymeacoff.ee/Bright

Discord link:
https://discord.gg/t33GnKM

Version 1.01
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yqnkyyk1 ... 1.exe/file
Unencrypted. Doesn't crash the game when saving.

Version 1.00
Spoiler: show
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q172bs7ang659/EvilOverlord_1.00
https://gofile.io/d/1SApZW
I fixed a lot of bugs.
They're posted in this thread.

I'm planning two expansions.
One is called Rebellion.
"Former allies of the Overlord, they went into hiding when he fell. They have a hate towards humans and may or not fight against Heir depending on their choices."
I have some ideas here, but if you want to pitch in, it'd be cool.

Second expansion:
Invasion.
A kingdom newly formed rarely stays safe. Like vultures to a corpse, kingdoms outside out of the empire are thinking about settling old scores and take a bite out of the newly formed lands of Heir.
Throw me your ideas.

Version 0.91
Added a new chapter.
Added a new party member to choose from in the beginning of the game.
Switched out a good deal of music.
Cleaned out some bugs.
Introduced new bugs.
Got Journal System to work.
New Titlepage.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6dlef08l ... 1.exe/file

Version 0.81
This adds a lot more dialogue in your homebase.
Also took away some soft locks.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/20cc9871k ... 1.exe/file

Version 0.8
It is playable as far as I know. I have tested it.
Some bugs might appear though. The game is beginning to grow quite large and I'm beginning to lose track of everything.

What's new:
Some more quests, places to go.
Attack a fortified city, enter the forest of fairys and attack the elves.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gh3zr545e ... 0.exe/file

Version 0.64
Added some minor stuff,
added more bugs.

Version 0.62
Fixed some events that registered you as Eris and not Heir.
Fixed some tileset.
Fixed paralell event that got you stuck.
Added text to some npcs.
https://www.mediafire.com/?yzowb5n5fzlzh4i
Edit:
New version up. Fixed bug with you going out of camp and getting stuck. Also some other bugs and minor stuff has been fixed.

EDIT EDIT:
You should be able to access the old ruins of your castle.
You should be able to get out of the forgotten castle without defeating Vlad. (Also, you can rest in the dungeon.)
Fixed prices over at the inn in the refugee camp.
Volcano dungeon added.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
You should now be able to actually access the volcano.
Outpost added.
Access to town.
Boss added.
Party character added.
People you recruit to your legion appears in camp. (Not all of them though.)
Steve sidequest finished.
Bugfix version:
You should be able to enter Lilahs home now. (Me forgetting to check the door, heh...)
Sirrta will appear in your party instead of Lilah now if you defeat the demon king. (I have no idea how that happened.)
Gusto will not be able to kill succubi infinitely. (Flag fix.)
Castle town filled with more people and slightly more interesting talk.
Elea actually joins your party now. (Forgot to actually use the add party member flag.)

New link to 0.24:

Version 0.25[spoiler]Added 25.07.2012

What's new:
Fixed some bugs,
Fixed some abilities
Fixed some overpowered items.
Added something new for those who like to put together their legion.
A bit more area to explore. (New stuff in Volcano, added room in Forgotten castle, can now access desert if certain things have been set in motion etc.)
Took out some unnecessary images to lessen size of the game.

Version 0.26
What's new:

Fixed bugs that have appeared.

Should be able to enter town and fight now.

You can also enter the desert town, but there's no content there yet.

Added more npcs and stuff in general. Check the Overlord castle, the town and inn for more content there.

Thanks to Garz for NPC stuff and book stuff.
Thanks to Avant for a particular adventure book.
[spoiler]It is in the ruined village somewhere.

As said earlier, I find it easier to upload these in more bitesized chunks. Though I would love to make a lot of stuff, there's not enough time, so instead you get smaller updates once in a while instead of not at all.

OKay, this should fix the bugs that were mentioned.

Version 0.27
Eris: I forgot to copy the event. This is now fixed. Devouring her will now not make you stuck.
Camp: Arriving at camp does not freeze the game anymore. This was fixed by removing an autorun event. (Autorun events take priority over characters, and without the conditions in place, this made the game stuck in the mud.)

Fixed transfer events.

Fixed other minor bugs.

Version 0.30:
So, update 0.30 is out. (I skipped 0.28 and 0.29 because I 0.decimal should be content, whereas 0.0decimal should be bugfixes...)

What is new?

Bugs fixed.
Dysert Town fully added.
Stuff to fight there.

And some minor stuff overall.

Version 0.31

This should fix all bugs that has been mentioned so far.

Version 0.32
This should fix the entrance to the castle.

Version 0.34 More bugfix./spoiler]

Version 0.40.
[spoiler]Party system added.
Some party members got skills useable outside of battle.
Fixed bugs, glitches, grammar mistakes.
Redone some scenes to be better.
Added new areas.

Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6nokz6s6b4idyym

Skydrive link:
http://sdrv.ms/19Abb9h

Version 0.41 Added minor stuff, fixed file error.
1. Have a hint or bigger map towards Vlads castle so that people can see that there’s a danger in going there. Added skeletons and gargoyles as units you can fight before entering the castle.
2. Add more combat flair text.
3. Find a way to make characters have levels more adapted towards the main characters level. (Currently using, Heirs level, greater than or equal to a level above the recruitable characters level. Add +2 level.)
4. Ooluf, Sirrta, Stu, Lilah, Gusto,Hermit, Chuck, Hassad, Dryad, Sheesha, DONE
5. Find a way to make creatures appear in places that seem more likely.
6. Add a bigger range of creatures to fight in various places, Volcano done.
7. Added firebat for volcano. High damage, low health. Kill first.
8. Added slime, high damage, low health, attack fast.
9. Added kerberi. Strong monster. Don’t be rash.
10. Added Ghast to Forgotten castle. Low Health, high attack monster. Attack fast.
11. Added bushwalker, high defense, low health, debuffer.
12. Added poisonstabber, low health, high attack, poisoneous.
13. Added monster numerical colors in forest. Need monsters, need fixating. Done
15. Add exp to all the characters in the fight. DONE
16. Add booty from defeated cities. Done
18. Robber King and Fluffy have tiles that is unable to walk over. Changed the priority to below. Should fix the problem.
19. Mimic king, can walk over tiles. (It was clicked as through)
20. Prisoners get out of the prison in Dysart city. Prisoners will only vanish if the door is open.
21. Earth gem turns red. Direction fix on event.
22. Game crashes when three ships are destroyed at sea. Tried doing something. Not sure if it worked.
23. Sea monster, repeat of text. Paralell event. DONE
24. Wine bottles can’t be walked over in Overlord castle. Fixed the tileset. Broken winebottles can now be walked over.
25. Reappearance of Snuffles. Done
26. Animate the orcs to walk towards the bridge. (Somewhat done.)DONE
27. Harpy image blurred. Done reuploaded image.
28. Blue city entrance unreadable sign. Needed event fix. Same priority as characters.
29. Change city layout to be something more easier to walk through.
30. Add flavor text to NW,SW,NE, SE, CHURCH Done
31. Add npcs to NW; SW; NE; SE; CHURCH Done
32. Blue city inn, can enter rat hole without Lilah. Done. Added Lilah as a requirement.
33. Buy function for Chuck? Done
34. Desert town has some wonky maps. Add a couple to fix. Done.

You should be able to copy over your save game to the new folder, but with the new game it is recommended you just start over due to new content being added in various places throughout the game.

To do list, V 0.50 (Or have done list, Some of these are supposed to be red in color, but meh.)

New version 0.51:
Version 0.51 (bug fixes etc.)

1) Lilah doesn't appear in the fish.
Should be fixed by adding an event I had forgotten.
Should be fixed now.
2) Check spell balance in terms of mana usage, damage dealt, enemies hit.
Added rock and quake to sheesha.
3) Check if abilities that use MP and TP have it written it description.
Found some who were not written. Have them written now.

4) Allow Jeeves to use swords?
Made a new weapon called fangs instead.
5) Put Meatshield on Heir, take it away from Gusto. Allow Gusto to use Tag.
Done.
6) Check rathole in Treasury.
Took it away.
7) Check Snuffles.
Snuffles is okay.

8) Check if dancer appears in castle.
Should work okay.

9) Check access to mountain before saved harpy.
Harpy now only shows up if released from cage.
10) Check dripping sound from Fish stomach.
Just turned it off from the “Auto background sound from map.”
11) Check events that make the game freeze.
When defeating Eowold. Put some through on here and there. Not sure how much it helps.
When talking to the guard in arena dungeon. Put through on movement of the giant, centaur, harpy.
12) Consider putting in keybinding for Jeeves trivia skill
Couldn't figure it out.
13) Consider putting in save image.
Couldn't figure it out.
14) Check arena dungeon for light issues.
Appearantly it can go dark.
Used a fade in. Should be okay now.
15) Check giant throwing after mass gladiator fight.
This is alright now.
16) Check border Tower for persisting events.
Should be okay now.
17) Check snow effect when climbing mountain.
Should be okay now.
18) Check if any walls are walkable.
Couldn't find any.
19) Add more Gawain.
Done.
20) Add more monster variety for the Easteroth area.
Done. (Added a couple monsters with variations in troops.)
21) Added version identifier to intro.
You now know what version you are playing.

Version 0.52 (Bugfixes, the return)
List of things done at page 31.

Version 0.54

Version 0.55

Credits since I have been using stuff.
credits.txt
(2.21 KiB) Downloaded 1018 times

Edit:
Added Dokudoku and the others stomach tileset.
Edit 25.07.2012
Added Usagi for music.

Version 0.60
Chapter update. (At the end of this you'll be able to return to mainland.)
Fixed various stuff.
I have played through it, so it should work.
0.61 (Forgot to reset the starting position to intro. Derp.)
https://www.mediafire.com/?7yq6azgyoru524q

After playing through some RPGS on this board, (Vore Night, JAVRPG, etc) I kinda fel the urge to do one myself. But considering that I don't want to run headfirst into a wall and waste a trial period of a game maker, I thought I could make a brainstorming thread first as a way to optimize the process.

In many RPGs on this board, you play as a male prey that is supposed to be a hero. But what if the tables are turned? What if you instead of the good guy actually plays the villain?

Before we start, let me note something first. This is a thread to share ideas.

Here is what I imagine:

"You are the heir of an evil overlord. You have been raised as to one day take his place on the throne and rule over his many soldiers of different species. However, your father pisses off the wrong kingdom whereas the king brings and army, slays your father and pretty much runs your castle to the ground. It is now up to you to gather your fathers former allies and take revenge, through all means necessary."

Some of your potential party
overlord_by_j4b-d6z64p1.png

jeeves_the_butler_by_j4b-d700b8y.png

elea_the_banshee_by_j4b-d7b153w.png

sirrta_the_succubus_by_j4b-d774b6m.png

gusto_the_shade_by_j4b-d70ms20.png

Now, I imagine things could go like this:

1. You begin with a tent, but as you gather followers, the tent becomes a house, and later a full fledged fort. (Not sure if doable in any of the RPG makers.)

2. Followers you gather appear in your "camp". (Should be possible.) Allowing you access to new weaponry and so on.

3. Your dads soldiers do not necessarily want to follow you, and thus you have to convince them, one way or another. Beat them if you have to. (Text options. I know this is possible somehow.)

4. Beating the good guys allows you to fed them your underlings. (Insert flavor text and picture of full party member. Should be doable.)

5. OPTIONAL: Bribe a party member into joining your party by feeding them another. Heck, you are the heir of an evil overlord, should be doable. (Lunch has left the party, Satisfied Naga has joined the party.)

6. (And to satisfy Nerva, because I bet he is going to ask, <grin>, not have an all inclusive female group, but also allow male predators.)

Any thoughts guys?
Last edited by Bright on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Being the bad guy - Brainstorming thread

Postby Cryptrat » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 pm

So this is an all girls game right, where there are no guys? Because there's no guys...right? Right? Mwah ha ha.

Sure, it's possible. I imagine that you could do it in some sort of puzzle game way as well, where you have various missions to achieve different things, including, perhaps, playing some part where you convince some group of heroes to go on a dungeon delve into the mysterious cave, that happens to be a hungry and waiting maw, and/or do various hunts to find the "food" that the people you want to recruit want.

Don't know about the programming requirements for such, as I can't program my VCR much less complicated games, but it sounds fun.
Cryptrat
---

Postby Tsumi » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I'd kinda like it to not focus on an all-female cast. There are just.. too many of them at the moment. ; n ;

Else, I like the idea of playing the 'bad' side of the field.
Tsumi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Uryx » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Although it will be trickier, it might be a good idea to make it so your followers can be all-female or all-male (or a mix, if you're fine with either one) and still allow you to succeed in the game. This will allow those that prefer only female-preds or those that prefer only male-preds to still get the most out of this game.

Once you've begun, I wouldn't mind helping to write the dialogue, if you'd like my assistance, though I know nothing of coding and I'm terrible at art. Just PM me if you'd like to ask for my services and suggest exactly what you'd need me for.

Edit: It also seems like you're looking for other kinds of ideas. Since you seem to be incorporating other species, it would be nice to see the whole spectrum, nagas, dridders, kitsune, perhaps even a giant(ess) (though recruiting him/her and keeping him/her fed and happy would have to be sufficiently difficult considering the sheer power he/she would bring to your side)
"It's not justice if you don't go overboard"
Uryx
---

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 pm

I think it will work, though maybe at the beginning of the game you may choose whether your character is female or male; this can also work with the soliders. I'm trying to go into programming so I can say that maybe you could assign a few different sprites for females and a few for males, and based on the decision the player makes at the start of the game, you can simply swap out entire characters just by that decision.

A.K.A.

"If -player chooses females-, this character = -this name- and - this sprite- "...I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. I don't know how RPGMaker does programming, as i haven't tried using it to make something, but that's the idea I had to satisfy both sides of the fan spectrum.
Monopolus
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 am

Everything in your first post is doable in RPG Maker, and in fact, would be pretty easy (if tedious and time-consuming).
Monopolous also hit it right on the head, RPG Maker absolutely can have other characters have different names and sprites depending on choices the player makes at the beginning of the game.

And as far as species go, I'd like to see Orcs, Harpies, Zombies, and non-canine/feline anthros.
But beyond that, I'd like to see monsters I've never even heard of. Obscure is good. For example, I can't think of a single vore game that features a Jiang Shi, Baba Yaga, or a rokurokubi (which I find surprising, given their long necks), despite that all three of those creatures are said to eat humans (jiang shi eat the life essence of humans, but we call that soul vore).
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Uryx » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 am

Oh! Oh! And maybe a warlock or something that can summon demons for your army too, like succubi/incubi or djinn! Although the summoning process and the demons themselves would, of course, require sacrifices >=3
"It's not justice if you don't go overboard"
Uryx
---

Postby Liz » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 am

Sounds like an interesting idea .

Even if the main character cannot swallow foes it would be good to see self righteous Zealots squirming in the belly of hot minions.

Personally I like the idea of allowing the main character to travel thru towns before he attacks the town so he can scope out targets, new allies and if he travels light can be open to attack to a hungry female 'hero' if she fights and defeats him. (If you want that). Or even local towns people drug and eat you if they realize who you are descended from.

Example.
Warlord Bob (Killer name i know -.-') enters town, finds out that the town has his allies in prison and needs to find out information. If the player is skilled Warlord Bob works out that in the blue house up north his allies are there and the key is located on a female mayor who is heavy sleeper.
If you say the wrong thing or even try to force yourself onto targets they knock you out and feed you to the Mayor who is a heavy sleep with prey as well ;).

This still gives the option of allowing the character to explore towns and gain allies. If the player enters towns with henchmen or women the guards work out that it is an attack and the player then has to fight his way thru the guards and if you're lucky enough you catch guards and civilians that generally piss you off and feed them to you Allies allows them to gain a boost of Str, Dex , ect ect.

Also getting supplies and vital information my be reduced thru force causing the player to think or their feet rather than storm in and go RARRR - that can be done after the player is satisfied that the town's use is exhausted. Also you can choose to let civilians live allowing them to give aid to your troops if they are sympathetic to you cause or if they are bitches or rude bastards they end up assisting in another way :P.

Also if you find out that say a Big breasted Noble women is sympathetic to your cause you can feed her someone she hates after you attack the town. She gets a good meal and a pic of a squirming belly and aids you with contacts in other towns. Shit you have me thinking a lot on this idea now -.-'

Some of the ideas I have at them moment - will work on others as time goes by :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Hitman707 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 am

All of that would be time consuming, but the whole idea is great! As for the tent and house and fort all you have to do really is open (switches) each character has a switch on them via (events) which means you can have a switch with a certain amount of characters ex. 5 characters gives you a house.

What Madness said makes a valid point. Why not have a blacksmith join your evil endeavor, and an apothecary. A sorceress or warlock I'm not picky on gender... To allow your companions to have specific classes Naga (Mage) Dryad (cleric) ect...

You want to make it that people don't just play it for the faps...

As for the story why not have your mother and father disown you? that way you building an army allows a major confrontation with your father/mother at the end pick your best monsters and see what happends 8)

As for the trial period RPGmaker XP is easily cracked, but i wont judge if you don't want to do so.

As for the character selection allow multiple sprite options or even multiple class options. Your players will greatly appreciate it.

Please use music from various sources, and not the ones from rpgmaker, my ears... they can't take much more of this... 8O

I hope what i said so far could indeed help with this idea cause now... It's stuck in my head too... :neutral:
Hitman707
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 am

As the son (or daughter) of an evil overlord, I heartily recommend incorporating ideas from "The Evil Overlord List" of things not to do if you want to take over the world.
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Additionally, if you're running a Medieval type game, feel free to use the backstory from my character, that there's a sect of druids who can resurrect by devouring and re-birthing. Beats "you reappear in a clearing" I would think.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Siuddithsi
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

Cryptrat wrote:Sure, it's possible. I imagine that you could do it in some sort of puzzle game way as well, where you have various missions to achieve different things, including, perhaps, playing some part where you convince some group of heroes to go on a dungeon delve into the mysterious cave, that happens to be a hungry and waiting maw, and/or do various hunts to find the "food" that the people you want to recruit want.

Sounds like a good idea.

Tsumi wrote:I'd kinda like it to not focus on an all-female cast. There are just.. too many of them at the moment. ; n ;

Else, I like the idea of playing the 'bad' side of the field.

Evil overlords tend to be equal opportunity employers, so I don't see why not.

Uryx wrote:Although it will be trickier, it might be a good idea to make it so your followers can be all-female or all-male (or a mix, if you're fine with either one) and still allow you to succeed in the game. This will allow those that prefer only female-preds or those that prefer only male-preds to still get the most out of this game.

Once you've begun, I wouldn't mind helping to write the dialogue, if you'd like my assistance, though I know nothing of coding and I'm terrible at art. Just PM me if you'd like to ask for my services and suggest exactly what you'd need me for.

Edit: It also seems like you're looking for other kinds of ideas. Since you seem to be incorporating other species, it would be nice to see the whole spectrum, nagas, dridders, kitsune, perhaps even a giant(ess) (though recruiting him/her and keeping him/her fed and happy would have to be sufficiently difficult considering the sheer power he/she would bring to your side)

I am not sure what I will be able to do within the editor, but I am guessing you should be able to have a mix, but considering that parties usually hold four members, it should be possible to have full female fighting group and a full male fighting group.

Any help is appreciated.

Good idea. Not sure if I can put them in the party, but it should at least be possible to have some as allies. I will have to look into the monster sprites first.

Monopolus wrote:I think it will work, though maybe at the beginning of the game you may choose whether your character is female or male; this can also work with the soliders. I'm trying to go into programming so I can say that maybe you could assign a few different sprites for females and a few for males, and based on the decision the player makes at the start of the game, you can simply swap out entire characters just by that decision.

A.K.A.

"If -player chooses females-, this character = -this name- and - this sprite- "...I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. I don't know how RPGMaker does programming, as i haven't tried using it to make something, but that's the idea I had to satisfy both sides of the fan spectrum.

I was kinda hoping to make the protagonist androgynous and just call him/her for "Heir." See end of post.

First of all, my goal is to get a working game. Chooseable sprites will have to be second priority.

empatheticapathy wrote:Everything in your first post is doable in RPG Maker, and in fact, would be pretty easy (if tedious and time-consuming).
Monopolous also hit it right on the head, RPG Maker absolutely can have other characters have different names and sprites depending on choices the player makes at the beginning of the game.

And as far as species go, I'd like to see Orcs, Harpies, Zombies, and non-canine/feline anthros.
But beyond that, I'd like to see monsters I've never even heard of. Obscure is good. For example, I can't think of a single vore game that features a Jiang Shi, Baba Yaga, or a rokurokubi (which I find surprising, given their long necks), despite that all three of those creatures are said to eat humans (jiang shi eat the life essence of humans, but we call that soul vore).

I wonder if they got those sprites in the RPG maker. Though I think it should be possible to import fighting sprites. Though I am not sure if possible to have in party, it would be fun to have some as allies.

Uryx wrote:Oh! Oh! And maybe a warlock or something that can summon demons for your army too, like succubi/incubi or djinn! Although the summoning process and the demons themselves would, of course, require sacrifices >=3

Cool idea. I`ll see if it is possible.

Madness wrote:Sounds like an interesting idea .

Even if the main character cannot swallow foes it would be good to see self righteous Zealots squirming in the belly of hot minions.

Personally I like the idea of allowing the main character to travel thru towns before he attacks the town so he can scope out targets, new allies and if he travels light can be open to attack to a hungry female 'hero' if she fights and defeats him. (If you want that). Or even local towns people drug and eat you if they realize who you are descended from.

Example.
Warlord Bob (Killer name i know -.-') enters town, finds out that the town has his allies in prison and needs to find out information. If the player is skilled Warlord Bob works out that in the blue house up north his allies are there and the key is located on a female mayor who is heavy sleeper.
If you say the wrong thing or even try to force yourself onto targets they knock you out and feed you to the Mayor who is a heavy sleep with prey as well ;).

This still gives the option of allowing the character to explore towns and gain allies. If the player enters towns with henchmen or women the guards work out that it is an attack and the player then has to fight his way thru the guards and if you're lucky enough you catch guards and civilians that generally piss you off and feed them to you Allies allows them to gain a boost of Str, Dex , ect ect.

Also getting supplies and vital information my be reduced thru force causing the player to think or their feet rather than storm in and go RARRR - that can be done after the player is satisfied that the town's use is exhausted. Also you can choose to let civilians live allowing them to give aid to your troops if they are sympathetic to you cause or if they are bitches or rude bastards they end up assisting in another way :P.

Also if you find out that say a Big breasted Noble women is sympathetic to your cause you can feed her someone she hates after you attack the town. She gets a good meal and a pic of a squirming belly and aids you with contacts in other towns. Shit you have me thinking a lot on this idea now -.-'

Some of the ideas I have at them moment - will work on others as time goes by :)

A lot of good ideas. Not sure if all of that is feasible, but I definitely like the idea of jailbreaking your minions.

Hitman707 wrote:All of that would be time consuming, but the whole idea is great! As for the tent and house and fort all you have to do really is open (switches) each character has a switch on them via (events) which means you can have a switch with a certain amount of characters ex. 5 characters gives you a house.

What Madness said makes a valid point. Why not have a blacksmith join your evil endeavor, and an apothecary. A sorceress or warlock I'm not picky on gender... To allow your companions to have specific classes Naga (Mage) Dryad (cleric) ect...

You want to make it that people don't just play it for the faps...

As for the story why not have your mother and father disown you? that way you building an army allows a major confrontation with your father/mother at the end pick your best monsters and see what happends 8)

As for the trial period RPGmaker XP is easily cracked, but i wont judge if you don't want to do so.

As for the character selection allow multiple sprite options or even multiple class options. Your players will greatly appreciate it.

Please use music from various sources, and not the ones from rpgmaker, my ears... they can't take much more of this... 8O

I hope what i said so far could indeed help with this idea cause now... It's stuck in my head too... :neutral:

I wonder if I can pillage some music from the other RPG games on this board, (evil laugh.)

I like the idea of saving units that have a specific role to your fort.

I kinda have the idea that the protagonist is just about to usurp their own father when righteous heroes burst in with an army, forcing him/her to flee.

And RGP maker is easily cracked you say? Like, hypothetically, how would one do that?

Siuddithsi wrote:As the son (or daughter) of an evil overlord, I heartily recommend incorporating ideas from "The Evil Overlord List" of things not to do if you want to take over the world.
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Additionally, if you're running a Medieval type game, feel free to use the backstory from my character, that there's a sect of druids who can resurrect by devouring and re-birthing. Beats "you reappear in a clearing" I would think.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Siuddithsi

Ah, love that list. Makes so much sense.

Thanks for the link to your RP profile. Maybe it can give me an idea or two.

Concept drawing #1:

familypicture.png
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MementoMori » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Sure, why not? :) Sounds good to me, Bright!
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Doomlycupcake » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Wath about that your party meber do something like
Harpy: fly you over cliffs
Naga/mermaid:Swims over lakes
Centeur: crossing land
Ect
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Hitman707 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

We don't condone pirated software links here.
Hitman707
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Going through the trial now. Let's see if I can come up with something.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Schpadoinkle » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

I do hope you don't restrict parts of the game to certain gendered minions, as was said earlier in the thread, not everyone enjoys male predators.

Perhaps splitting classes evenly? Like having both a male and a female physical fighter, male and female mage, etc, each with the exact same stats, just different personalities/images?

Or like when you summon, gain them, you're given the choice whether they're male or female? This would make it difficult to give that particular minion personality, but it would satisfy everyone, I think.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:54 pm

There's a certain lack of male predators within these games anyway, so I don't think it will be a big loss.

My first priority is to get this to work somehow.

Currently doing this game with the RPG VX ACe.

Okay: Characters in party so far:

Name: Heir
Class: Overlord
Heir is as the name suggests the heir to throne.
Character focuses on strength and demoralizing foes through the use of dark magic.
Position: Starter character
Special ability: Soul drain.

Motivation:
Vengeance on his fathers killers.

Name: Jeeves
Class: Butler
Character focues on speed and support.
Position: Recruitable within starter area.
Special ability: Vampirism. Bite etc.

Motivation:
Protect the overlord. It is his duty due to a bloodoath.

Suggestions on other characters?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Terastas » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Playing the bad side isn't actually that novel of a concept. Truthfully, I'd find it much more entertaining and original if you gave us a protagonist(s) with a sort of Yoshi-like or Kirby-like power as the outlet for vore in the game.
Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Hitman707 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Ah... so this project will be done with rpgmaker vx ace.

Chibbi vore ftw? :-D
Hitman707
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hitman707 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Name: Elea
Class: Ghost
Character focuses on buffs and debuff's through
demonic rituals, and possessions. Allows the ability
to summon previously defeated monsters. (kindda like a blue mage mixed with a summoner)
Motivation: Wishes to see more of the world and Devour soul's of deifferent monsters.

Name: Gusto
Class: Shadow
Character focuses on protection as he is cursed on
absorbing half the damage of the Heir do to the
Betrayal of his late father. (overall tank)
Motivation: If the heir dies so does he.

I could go on but, no one listens to me anyways. :lol:
Hitman707
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game