ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixe

Postby Wolfy756 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Man...i really dont want to download MS Office and not because i dont want to dl it but i dont want to create a Microsoft account...if there's any possibility for "standalone" app for this?
Wolfy756
New to the forum

Postby Indighost » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Wolfy756, that is exactly why I made the sequel to this game not require Office.
Indighost
---

Blog: View Blog (82)

Postby Wolfy756 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:49 am

I've already tried Castaway and it is a enjoyable game dont get me wrong, but it lacks cities which here are 5 and 32 different kind of monsters....cities i guess should be there cuz ya know....quests :).
In topic off "monsters" its not too much variety ...expecially being swallowed by them...idk how this looks in ExcelWarrior, but if this looks same so i guess i didn't loose anything.

I really apprecieate your work dont get me wrong but some variety especially in Prey mode would more than wanted :)
Wolfy756
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game