ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: EXCEL WARRIOR: New Vore Game [Added Poll for What Next]

Postby Lithalya » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

More feedback. The game is very well done for what it is! There are a few instances of typos and improper grammar in some of the conversations. Sometimes it will say "him/her" and it should say "he/she" in sentences. Sometimes there are words that are crammed together without spaces, especially in some of the masturbation scenes.

What I enjoyed about the game is that it's basically like a "choose your own adventure" story, with RPG elements added. I like your writing style and have enjoyed reading the stories you have on Eka's. Obviously, there's always room for improvement, but you do a great job at creating the stories and world. The only critiques I'd give are mostly grammatical in nature, or would involve the structuring of the story, but it's mostly a non-issue in the grand scheme of the actual stories. The sound effects are a great touch to the game, and you chose many great effects for the situations! I'd love to see this game continued, in the same sense that I'd love to see more stories from you.

I haven't really ran into any bugs thus far. Just things that you seem to be aware of, or a few oddities like the transformation parts. Obviously, what I'd like to see out of further versions of the game are perhaps additions to current dialogue to add further descriptiveness to the vore scenes (both the initial and aftermath as it were). However, the main thing I'd really like to see is just more of the game/story in the future!

I know this isn't the most descriptive of feedback, so I'll try to add more in the future as I get into the game again. Cheers!

p.s. If there is specific feedback you're looking for, adding a little questionnaire to the original post for future testers to answer for you would probably help quite a bit. :)
Last edited by Lithalya on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:46 pm

I agree with Hentaimasterthe.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby clone4000 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 pm

That was fun.
The transformation mechanics are interesting and how everything seems to do something, I've just got to remember what does what.
The only let down imho was the combat. it plays well but the percentages feel a bit off (i've never known a 45% chance to fail 4 times out of 5 so often). That could just be me though

On the whole though well done and thank you for making it.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby sovet » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

finalfront wrote:I was curious if anyone could like the interesting vore scenes for people that cannot play this game. I do not and I am not currently anticipating getting microsoft office 2007 or later because I do not use these programs much if at all so I simply cannot play the game, is there any way I can work around this or simply have a way to experience them myself? (I know this is somewhat disrespectful to your game but I simply cannot play it as is and I am still really wanting to see what it has to offer!)

The vore scenes are written. Also, despite the naysayers, microsoft office is available with full functionality for free for 60 days, which is what I had to do.
Obligate carnivore.
sovet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

ZodiacShadow wrote:Can any humans - except for the protagonist - be eaten so far?

You can eat the bandits.

Also... Why are there so many god damned spiders!? I mean, one is okay I guess... But three different spider enemies? ;A; Why would you do that too me? I don't want to eat a spider!
Houyo
???

Postby NekoKnight » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 pm

I got the game (which is awesome btw) to work once, logged off and back on and it stopped working an i got
Unexpected Error (50001)
Can't figure out what caused it :/ unfortunate to, i liked it.
"Courage isn't the absence of bravery, it's the presence with the will to go on"
~Some guy on Gamefaqs
NekoKnight
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sarethas » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 pm

There is a program out there that is essentially a free version of MS Office called OpenOffice from Apache. If anyone with more technical knowledge of this game can figure out how to run it on there, that would negate the need to pay for a program to play this. I've enabled macros, but I still just get that startup message, and I dunno what the second part of step five would equate out to in that program, so, I can't play the game yet. If I make any progress towards making it work, I'll let folks know what I did to make it run.
If you bring the drama, I'll bring my squeaky rubber hammer and flail you into submission.
Sarethas
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:42 pm

clone4000 wrote:The only let down imho was the combat. it plays well but the percentages feel a bit off (i've never known a 45% chance to fail 4 times out of 5 so often). That could just be me though

I agree, either it's just us, or there's something making the attacks miss more than they should. I once missed 7 times in a row with 50% accuracy, I'd tend to thinkI'd have hit at least 2 or 3 times in there since it's a 50/50 chance >.>...not a big complaint, since at the moment my fighting ability can take any monster other than the sea serpents quite easily, even with a buncha misses. I just get the odd(probably just me being paranoid) feeling that lower % seems to actually hit more than higher %s on some occasions.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby clone4000 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 am

nyanyan wrote:I agree, either it's just us, or there's something making the attacks miss more than they should. I once missed 7 times in a row with 50% accuracy, I'd tend to thinkI'd have hit at least 2 or 3 times in there since it's a 50/50 chance >.>...not a big complaint, since at the moment my fighting ability can take any monster other than the sea serpents quite easily, even with a buncha misses. I just get the odd(probably just me being paranoid) feeling that lower % seems to actually hit more than higher %s on some occasions.

Well it could just be luck but i'm beginning to wonder if that hit percentage is the base and then you have other factors affecting it.
It didn't factor into it that much towards the end as i tended to get a couple of hits in and devour everything but it would be interesting to know.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 am

agreed, as I said, right now it has almost no effect, as the only thing I can't beat is the sea serpents who kill me in 2 hits >.>...I get 3-5 attacks on most other monsters before they can do anything, and they don't hit near as hard as the serpent if they get the turn.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Where is the thirs mouse?
I found the one with the Hippa lady and the one in the Armory.
But I can't semm to find the third one!
Where is he/she?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok very fun game. Interesting using excel to have fun and would love to joke with my IT mates about playing games on Execl bit they don't know about my Vore fetish.

Your doing a great job on your game :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby clone4000 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

I finally managed to take down one of the trench serpents but i think i borked the transformation as nothing happened. well time to try and replicate it.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replies and bug reports. I've noted about 9 or 10 bugs to fix :) After looking at the results of the poll, I think I will maybe do at least 1 more update (definitely bug fixes), and probably another content update as well just as I've gotten this far. I can't promise cock vore or UB, but I'll see if I can do it later.

I'm feeling kind of sick right now so I won't reply in the next couple days, but you should see a bug fix update by Monday. I'll do my best to implement a load-from-previous-version function as well, although as many have noted, Excel is a horrible platform to make a game in :)

Also, the poster Sovet is right, if you want you can get a free Trial of microsoft office from here:
Link to MS Office Free Trial
Indighost
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm downloading the free trial since I couldn't get it to work in open office, but still thats 60 days then no more play time with the game...

After that 130$ for a vore game is just ludicrous. Still I'm gonna try it out. Open office would be a better choice, but if that is what you know how to program then that is what you know how to program. Unfortunate. My only other option is to vpn into work to play the game which feels like a bad idea.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Scion » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 pm

how do you increase capacity?
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Scion wrote:how do you increase capacity?

That question was answered a page or two back, but to recap, get about 3 Voracity, then go to one of the statues, they're the marks on the map starting with G, like the naga statue is GG and the other is marked GC, the Naga'd be your best bet at lower levels, the other one's in bandit territory, they hit hard on low-ish levels...Oh, and you fight a wyvern, there's that too.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Matanuiv » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

Is there a way to increase sensitivity yet?
Matanuiv
Been posting for a bit

Postby miner249er » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 am

is it possible to save your game?
miner249er
New to the forum

Postby Matanuiv » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 am

miner249er wrote:is it possible to save your game?

When you see that screen that basically lists what you can do (i.e. go north), press 'G' to go into game options, then 'S' to save your game
Matanuiv
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game