ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: EXCEL WARRIOR: New Vore Game [Update 8/18 9:34AM]

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm

When I mentioned the bug, I was talking about the v35.
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to play the v36 (I'm saiyng tomorrow because as soon as I finish this reply I'm going to change and then I'm going to sleep).
I look forward to the next version of this game (the next one after the v36, that is), which I suppose, will have more content, right?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hentaimasterthe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 am

what does the hat do? and how do I vore someone
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 am

you talking about the silk hat from the start of the game? I haven't noticed anything about it so far.

And to vore someone, you have to head to the vore temple north of your home, and then say yes when asked if you want the power, then in battle, you weaken an enemy to (from what I can tell) 1-2 HP left or so, then press V instead of Q and you'll attempt to swallow them(I'm guessing 1-2 'cause most of the time, when I try to eat something with 3+ HP I fail and take damage from the attempt), or you can get the power and just kill something, that lets you auto swallow them.

Also, 1 more small complaint I have(I'm doing this a lot huh? >.>...) could the accuracy boost per attack skill be slightly higher? I mean, 1% per upgrade is very slow...it takes most of my lvls. from 1 all the way almost to 10+ to get decent accuracy with anything other than the rapier, which is my favorite weapon, 'cause as far as I'm concerned, more hits is better than strong hits that never connect.

EDIT: I thought of one more thing, more a question and possible bug report, the Ring of Courage(or whatever it was) is supposed to stop vomiting, but when I had it on, I ate a Boar, painfully stretching my belly, and after a while, I ended up with the vomiting scene while resting...just thought I'd let you know, might have been a fluke, who knows.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby razorbacknod » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 am

Very enjoyable so far, I've only played for about thirty minutes but I am having a blast, excellent job!
razorbacknod
---

Postby martyr » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 am

I'd like to add to the list of excel alternatives that don't work, just so nobody else wastes multiple hours trying what I did:

Excel Reader (no macro support at all)
Openoffice Calc (reads starbasic, with limited support for VBA)
LibreOffice (same problem as OpenOffice)
any VBA to starBasic converter (there's no way to perfectly port these scripts with a program; any conversion is just a best-guess, and this is too complex for that to work. Also, the script is way too long for windows clipboard, so some of the longer paren'd statements will get butchered)

I'm resorting to digging up my old office disks. Best of luck to those not lucky enough to have a set stashed away somewhere.
martyr
Participator

Postby hentaimasterthe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 am

oh maybe in the next update you could include an option for weight gain,
Last edited by hentaimasterthe on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 am

What's up with that little square of sand in the bottom SE corner? I wanna check it out but that huge ocean gives me the creeps.

nyanyan wrote:Also, 1 more small complaint I have(I'm doing this a lot huh? >.>...) could the accuracy boost per attack skill be slightly higher? I mean, 1% per upgrade is very slow...it takes most of my lvls. from 1 all the way almost to 10+ to get decent accuracy with anything other than the rapier, which is my favorite weapon, 'cause as far as I'm concerned, more hits is better than strong hits that never connect.

You can get to 20 attack skill by training in the barracks at 150g per point; not too bad considering the river naga drop ~70g on average. Wish I had known that before I used like 9 level ups on atk skill, but oh well.

(spoilered in case people want to figure out battle strats for themselves)
Spoiler: show
If you're worried about landing hits consistently you should visit the monk in the NE part of the map and pay 100g to learn the knockdown technique from him. Once you've knocked down an enemy your hit % goes waaaay up, so combine that with the training instructor's lunge attack(3x dmg, lower accuracy) and a high speed stat for multiple attacks per round and you can take down even the sea monsters reliably.

edit: What's up with digestion time? It used to take my char like a day or so to process something and now It's like, a week. Is it because I'm eating huge stuff now or is it the digestion stat?
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby e2s86 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 am

thank you very much :gulp:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lithalya » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 am

A very interesting little game you've created! I won't go into detail, but the "changes" that sometimes occur when eating things seem a little odd, sometimes. It would be interesting to know how to set about making changes in different directions, or how to perhaps reverse something that occurs...like, let us say, changes that may occur that change how our character sounds after a while. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. >_>;;
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby Silhouette » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 am

I liked it, but I've yet to dive into it too much. What types of vore are present, so far?
Silhouette
Participator

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 am

Finally figured out where that last mouse was and how to get the key. Kinda interesting how you can basically "beat" the demo without ever leaving the city, unless I'm forgetting something...

Didn't figure out the relic quest, though I did find a rather powerful named axe randomly.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am

Cologne wrote:
Spoiler: show
I've been to every place marked on the map and I can't find the Wyvern anywhere, I also can't activate the statues out west, they just give off that ominous presence and then I leave. I'm trying my hardest to find all three eaten scenes, but so far I can only find the Hippa's. I also can't find the third mouse no matter where I look (I've found the one in the armory and under the Hippa). Any help would be really appreciated!

-Mr Dawg below found the key. The hint is, pay attention to what the mice say when they are returned to their sister.
-Wyverns live in the swamp (SW of the landmass). There is also one guarding the GC statue. If you want to go straight to the swamp, follow the Beach. You will never be attacked on the beach.
-To use the GG and GC shrines you need to have a Voractity Skill of 3.

mr_dawg wrote:Finally figured out where that last mouse was and how to get the key. Kinda interesting how you can basically "beat" the demo without ever leaving the city, unless I'm forgetting something...

Didn't figure out the relic quest, though I did find a rather powerful named axe randomly.

Yes, all the quests are in the same city in this "demo" version. Congrats on finding the 3rd mouse and the key.

Lithalya wrote:I won't go into detail, but the "changes" that sometimes occur when eating things seem a little odd, sometimes.

I know, sorry about that. I had spent 6 months working on the game already and couldn't wait anymore, so I wanted to just make sure that at least all the TF options were available. This led to having 2 on each monster and not entirely making sense :)

mr_dawg wrote:What's up with that little square of sand in the bottom SE corner? I wanna check it out but that huge ocean gives me the creeps.

Don't worry about it -- Nothing there yet. The relic of the gods is found in the ocean, but it's much nearer to the shore, and the location won't appear until you're told to look for it.

edit: What's up with digestion time? It used to take my char like a day or so to process something and now It's like, a week. Is it because I'm eating huge stuff now or is it the digestion stat?

The digestion stat x 2 plus a small random bonus is how many HPs of damage the swallowed enemy takes at each digestion step, which is every 8 hours. So if you're referring to the time it takes for a swallowed enemy to die, then what could be happening is:
-You increased your voracity skill to where you can eat enemies with a lot of HP (Voracity skill is related to the % hp remainin, not the absolute)
-Your digestion stat hasn't gone up much in relative terms. I may need to make the digestion stat scale up better, or be a % as well.
-Solution: Use your Assess/Analyze skill and Surgical Strike skill to bring enemies' HP down to below 10 before eating them.

nyanyan wrote:EDIT: I thought of one more thing, more a question and possible bug report, the Ring of Courage(or whatever it was) is supposed to stop vomiting, but when I had it on, I ate a Boar, painfully stretching my belly, and after a while, I ended up with the vomiting scene while resting...just thought I'd let you know, might have been a fluke, who knows.

Hmm... That shouldn't happen. What I would expect to happen is, you will get the near-vomit scene, but it won't happen. I'll do som testing on this,
Indighost
---

Re: EXCEL WARRIOR: New Vore Game [Added Poll for What Next]

Postby SollusDellager » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 am

After editing the macro settings, closing the program without saving the file, and reopening it I get this message:
Excel found unreadable content in 'EXCEL_WARRIOR_v36.xlsm' Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes.

Upon clicking yes, I get this message:
Removed Part: /xl/vbaProject.bin part. (Visual Basic for Applications (VBA))

Then it gives me the red text screen with the instructions again. Any ideas, i know the game seems to be working for everyone else, so I find this rather strange.

oh, heres the log by the way:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>
-<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"><logFileName>error043280_01.xml</logFileName><summary>Errors were detected in file 'D:\VGs\Excel Warrior\EXCEL_WARRIOR_v36.xlsm'</summary>-<removedParts summary="Following is a list of removed parts:"><removedPart>Removed Part: /xl/vbaProject.bin part. (Visual Basic for Applications (VBA))</removedPart></removedParts></recoveryLog>
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-Douglas Adams,
SollusDellager
Participator

Postby e2s86 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Could you make a list of the skills that you choose when you lvl up what they are doing

Will you be able to do UB and CV?
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby hentaimasterthe » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 pm

if your going to add cockvore and unbirth might as well add breastvore and analvore and include the herm gender or a way to become a herm
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

found another small problem(might just be me), when I started a new game, all the TE marks(treasures) I had collected in the previous save were still gone, as if I had already gotten them.

Also, why are you calling a wolf a rodent in the game? I'm pretty sure a wolf is a canine.

EDIT: so as not to clutter too much, I'm adding this here. I found a small bug(I think). I got some daggers off of a naga, and when I hit with them, and they poison, instead of saying 'player's orhicalcom(or whatever) daggers instantly poison' they swap the weapon's name for 1021.
Last edited by nyanyan on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby finalfront » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm

I was curious if anyone could like the interesting vore scenes for people that cannot play this game. I do not and I am not currently anticipating getting microsoft office 2007 or later because I do not use these programs much if at all so I simply cannot play the game, is there any way I can work around this or simply have a way to experience them myself? (I know this is somewhat disrespectful to your game but I simply cannot play it as is and I am still really wanting to see what it has to offer!)
finalfront
New to the forum

Postby Genowing » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Any chance of a cooking scene in the kitchens?
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZodiacShadow » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Can any humans - except for the protagonist - be eaten so far?
ZodiacShadow
New to the forum

Postby AngelOfEnvy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Should give yourself credit for what you have so far Indighost, the game really does feel polished as I haven't found any real game breaking bugs on my end(aside from the Precision strike move in .35, but I dealt with it, as I played to around level 20 on that version).

While there are just random grammatical errors and formatting errors, the game overall is just solid, as well as the random loot system you have there, which I personally abused by just reloading my game until I got magic pizza candy from them.

I haven't completed all the quests, so I'll be doing that(maybe playing to level 30 on .36) and thanks for every thing sir, your effort is appreciated.
AngelOfEnvy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game