ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixe

Postby Dwarfbrother » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Erm...

I have an issue. I cannot find the option to enable Macros. Anywhere. I am using the Excel Starter 2010. Will I not be able to play with this specific form of Excel, or am I just an idiot?
Dwarfbrother
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Not sure if it is the same in starter as it is for regular Excel 2010 but you'll want to go to File. Then pick "Options", and then "Trust Center" under that. In the right panel, at the bottom, should be a button for "Trust Center settings". After clicking on that you should see a new menu in the left pane and one of them should be Macro settings or something similar. You can enable macros from that.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dwarfbrother » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:53 am

Thank you.
Dwarfbrother
New to the forum

Postby TeamFortress2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 am

This sucks, I have excel starter, wich doesn't support macro's. To get a free trial of MS Office, I still need a credit card, the problem is: my credit cart isn't one of the possible ways to pay...
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby F1reDem0n » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:40 pm

R0x0r wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get the endo scene with Britta?

EDIT: Nvm I got it

How'd you get it? How far are you?

Also after finding and returning the three mice boy's what do you do? I am actually really lost on what to do in this game.

Thanks!
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Got anything for windows? because i cant get anything to work but the sound files.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolboy13 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm

F1reDem0n wrote:

Also after finding and returning the three mice boy's what do you do? I am actually really lost on what to do in this game.

Thanks!

You have to visit later on in the game when she's back in Witchgreen. There you go to the registrar's office and go to meet Britta. Then you have to feed her a random food. That food Item is usually in Martha's shop. 10 of the item will trigger a scene I believe you can skip. I never did. .3. After that have your belt of mouse ready and there you go. Its more of a mission than of pleasure, so, to be honest, it's not that worth it. :/ Honestly would have loved an endo with that giant queen.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby F1reDem0n » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:25 pm

lolboy13 wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:

Thanks!

You have to visit later on in the game when she's back in Witchgreen. There you go to the registrar's office and go to meet Britta. Then you have to feed her a random food. That food Item is usually in Martha's shop. 10 of the item will trigger a scene I believe you can skip. I never did. .3. After that have your belt of mouse ready and there you go. Its more of a mission than of pleasure, so, to be honest, it's not that worth it. :/ Honestly would have loved an endo with that giant queen.

Ah okay. I don't know how far I actually am (still think some sort of guide might be nice), so i don't know where to get the belt of mouse or even what it is.

I've found the three mouse boys, and gotten the ability to vore. But I am actually lost at where to go from here.

Any ideas?
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dupple » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Does anyone have a guide on what to do and transformation effects in this game since I'm currently stuck.
Dupple
New to the forum

Postby Blackhouse » Sat May 13, 2017 12:39 pm

So, I don't know if people still pay attention to this game or not but I figure I'll put this here anyway.

I've hit a snag in the game, beat it and did everything correctly yadda yadda yadda, but as I finished Britta's quest or whatchamacallit, and when I try to visit her in her city the game crashes and I have literally no idea what causes it or what caused it. Not even sure if there's a way to fix it since, well, no idea how it happened.
Blackhouse
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 am

am in need of assistance, looked through the last 8 pages and can't find much mostly because i'm lost at how to get anywhere in this game.

i've done the initial quest and gotten the spear, and i've spent like 4 hours looking around and stuff, but i can't find anything to do other than the eating contest and eating monsters.

basically what i want to know is: what do i do to continue the main quest, what do i give to mirri (i think thats her name, it's the mousegirl) and what do i do for tala?

also how do increase my capacity? it's still just 1
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:13 am

nuggholio wrote:am in need of assistance, looked through the last 8 pages and can't find much mostly because i'm lost at how to get anywhere in this game.

i've done the initial quest and gotten the spear, and i've spent like 4 hours looking around and stuff, but i can't find anything to do other than the eating contest and eating monsters.

basically what i want to know is: what do i do to continue the main quest, what do i give to mirri (i think thats her name, it's the mousegirl) and what do i do for tala?

also how do increase my capacity? it's still just 1

Miri will want like a random piece of food, and etc. as for the capacity, go to the little island surrounded by river/water with all the nagas, and do what the witch requires, which is to feed. when you get stuck at the hippo secretary, ask her about her nitting.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sun May 28, 2017 11:41 am

now i have another problem, after pressing G to quit from there, the game won't work anymore. Whenever i start it up, i can get to the main menu, so i click B to go to my save, and then nothing, the window disappears, leaving me with the map, and now i can just select random tiles and whatnot. anyone know how to fix? it just randomly broke after closing it. should i reinstall excel?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 am

So, I can finaly play this game, but I am stuck. I can't find all the clues needed, I have the hair and a note, can someone tell me where and how to find the other items?
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrayLotus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:50 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:So, I can finaly play this game, but I am stuck. I can't find all the clues needed, I have the hair and a note, can someone tell me where and how to find the other items?

The knife is in the armory, just check the "chairs" and you'll find it. You should only need those three items to complete that part of the main quest.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Greennyy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 am

Wasnt there a group at some point who were trying to expand the game?
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:39 pm

So, how does one calculate the percentage at which you can eat an enemy?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Does anybody have a working link for this? I would appreciate it if anybody has it.

Note: Please don't bother the Author about this game (Indighost) as he/she is no longer working on this game, and has been finished for a long time. This is their new game viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52062
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 pm

zerothx16 wrote:Does anybody have a working link for this? I would appreciate it if anybody has it.

Note: Please don't bother the Author about this game (Indighost) as he/she is no longer working on this game, and has been finished for a long time. This is their new game viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52062

I do have a fresh copy of it on my computer, but I deleted all of the sounds from the folder to reduce its size (from 200+MB to 2.1MB). If there are no objections, I can upload it to MEGA and post a link here.

Here's the link, let me know if it stops working: https://mega.nz/#!0NVlTL4Z!7Dsz1BSiaftA ... nqec0xFZAo
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:47 am

GrayLotus wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:Does anybody have a working link for this? I would appreciate it if anybody has it.

I do have a fresh copy of it on my computer, but I deleted all of the sounds from the folder to reduce its size (from 200+MB to 2.1MB). If there are no objections, I can upload it to MEGA and post a link here.

Here's the link, let me know if it stops working: https://mega.nz/#!0NVlTL4Z!7Dsz1BSiaftA ... nqec0xFZAo

Oh thank you so much. I was kinda scared this was gone forever. Even though I wish the sounds were still there, I usually have my sound off even in private anyway so its not a big deal. A soundless version is better than none. Again thank you soo much.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game