ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: EXCEL WARRIOR: New Vore Game [Update 8/18 9:34AM]

Postby Indighost » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Unfortunately I can't play it cause for some odd reason my Microsoft word wants me to put in some kind of product key to activate it and I don't know what it is. Is there a possible way you can play this on something else like on a browser such as Chrome?

Nope. Apologies, I've just started learning programming via MS Office.

Bright wrote:At the scene of the crime, checking the window: Writing error: "outside".

I saved this change for the next version. Thanks Bright.
Indighost
---

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 am

[quote="Indighost"]
Nope. Apologies, I've just started learning programming via MS Office.

I thought as much but I figured I'd ask. Oh well would have been fun to play but since my Microsoft Word doesn't want to work because of a stupid activation key then I can't play it.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 am

request for whenever you can: would it be possible to (soon-ish) have it so that it doesn't go from game over to a white screen? so that when you die, it just sends you back to the starting choices of 'new game' 'load game' etc. 'cause closing and re-opening the game every time I die is a bit annoying >.>...even though after lvl.5 I don't actually die too often unless I run pretty far from home.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slicks » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 pm

When I try to run, it gives me an error:

"Can't exit design mode because Control 'WindowsMediaPlayer1' can not be created."
Slicks
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Too bad I won't be able to play this ever unless it dis-requires MS Office :(
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby darkevilme » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 pm

And now I know how the Linux crowd felt about my choice to use directx seen as I don't have MS Office..why would I when Open Office is free and does everything MS office does with the exception of this.
darkevilme
---

Postby e2s86 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 pm

I have problems with the xlsm file instructions T_T

I do not know the Swedish words in the setup menu

can you print screen and mark with red rings where to click and change ^^;
Last edited by e2s86 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 pm

So that poor Indighost has something to look at that isn't about MS Office :lol:

First, I second the request to make a gameover go back to the starting screen instead of a blank white screen. It'd make life easier.

Second, I'm stuck...

Spoiler: show
So I've found the kid that the Hippa lady was sitting on, and I found the kid hiding in the Armor, but there's one more I can't find or find any clues to. Also, I've gotten the guard the clump of fur and the card found in the kitchens, but that's not enough either. From the Hippa lady text, I'm supposed to be able to show her something, but she doesn't care about anything I have. And I have no idea where the key is. That's four quests I'm baffled on; are any of them just unfinished as yet? I've ground up to level 8 (pro tip: boars are not very hard to kill, easy to swallow, and delightfully nutritious and fountains of XP) just wandering the map searching for things to do. Found the freaky naga-statue-lady fountain, the witch, and obviously the shrine to get voracity.

I've also found 2 of the 3 scripted vore scenes; the Hippa queen and the wyvern out west.

HINTS would be appreciated in all things!
sansuki
---

Postby Tvaa » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm

I can help with a few of those queries Sansuki:

The third mouse is very close to one of the two you've already found
For the evidence you're missing a bloody dagger and it's also in a location where you found a mouse
The Hippa queen will take the corn muffins but it doesnt seem to do anything useful

The key I'm still looking for but Indighost tells me it is in the game
Tvaa
New to the forum

Postby Surge » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Office? ... Really?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lonewolf » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Is there a way to increase Capacity yet?
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm having problems here!
When I want to poop, as a female, the game crashes!
A message appears and it says:

"Timing excecution error '13
Types non-compatible"

What do I do?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Also, I was using the v35 version.
Now I'm going to use the v36.
Is there a way to use the save from v35 in hte v36?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cologne » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:35 pm

It's a pretty nifty game so far, can't wait to see more! I just wish there was a walkthrough or guide because I'm really bad at figuring stuff out.
Cologne
New to the forum

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Is there a way to increase Capacity yet?

There's a naga shrine in the western part of the map, in a jungle between some mountains. It can increase capacity though I think you might need to have something in your stomach when you approach it.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby WyattGodfrey » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Every time I try to download it it, it goes to system 32 and with my inexperience to these things, I lose it. Am I missing a step? And is there any programs I should use for un-zipping it that you suggest? I feel like this game is heaven for me. Especially coming from the greatest writer I know on this site!
WyattGodfrey
New to the forum

Postby Indighost » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 pm

e2s86 wrote:I have problems with the xlsm file instructions T_T
I do not know the Swedish words in the setup menu
can you print screen and mark with red rings where to click and change ^^;

I'm not sure why you would have a Swedish version of office, but whatever :D Instructions are ATTACHED at the bottom of this post.

WyattGodfrey wrote:Every time I try to download it it, it goes to system 32 and with my inexperience to these things, I lose it. Am I missing a step? And is there any programs I should use for un-zipping it that you suggest? I feel like this game is heaven for me. Especially coming from the greatest writer I know on this site!

Hmm...not sure why it would go there unless that was your default download folder. Try just opening the zip with your browser's download list. Then drag-and-drop all files to some folder in your compter.
And yes, I would recommend 7-ZIP. Google "7Zip" and you can get it for free.

Slicks wrote:When I try to run, it gives me an error:

"Can't exit design mode because Control 'WindowsMediaPlayer1' can not be created."

Try updating your Windows Media Player by going to the MS web site...WMP is my last resort for playing sounds after Directx because almost, ALMOST every person with windows has windows media player.

Man, there is a lot to for me to learn about compatibility here. Now I can see how using something like RPG Maker XP saves a lot of time.

Lonewolf wrote:Is there a way to increase Capacity yet?

People have been figuring this out, but basically you need to go to more map locations.

sansuki wrote:So that poor Indighost has something to look at that isn't about MS Office :lol:

Lol, thank you. Everybody seems to assume I'm a master coder--I'm not, I just wanted to make a small vore game :)

sansuki wrote:First, I second the request to make a gameover go back to the starting screen instead of a blank white screen. It'd make life easier.

Yes, I worked on that for about four hours last weekend and haven't yet figured it out :3 Sorry! I will work on it some more later.

sansuki wrote:to show her something, but she doesn't care about anything I have. And I have no idea where the key is. That's four quests I'm baffled on; are any of them just unfinished as yet?

Maexam2 wrote:Also, I was using the v35 version.
Now I'm going to use the v36.
Is there a way to use the save from v35 in hte v36?

Sory, still working on that. Planned for next version.

=====================================================================================
HINTS
=====================================================================================
-No, the only "quests unfinished" are the bill of sale (Don't worry about it yet) and the obvious requirement to go to the wolf city later.
-The secret quest is to find a relic of the gods, there are small hints for 4 out of the 5 steps required for it.
-Apparently nobody has found the key yet but from reading the comments, somebody is very close to it. Just keep looking. A hint: One of the things that the cook says when talked to, is a big hint.
-Also, to find the third mouse, pay attention to the debriefings of the first two mice.
Attachments
ExcelSettingsChange.jpg
Visual guide to fixing Excel Settings
Indighost
---

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:43 pm

I see. Thanks.
But what about my other problem?

A message appears and it says:

"Timing excecution error '13
Types non-compatible"

What do I do?

It happens after ithe game gives me the option to poop and I say no a few times. If I sat no, it dosen't crash. Until it reaches a point when the character no longer can hold on, that is.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Maexam2 wrote:I see. Thanks.
But what about my other problem?

Hi,

I tested and I did not see this bug in Version 36. Can you confirm you are using v36?
Indighost
---

Postby Cologne » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm

I've been to every place marked on the map and I can't find the Wyvern anywhere, I also can't activate the statues out west, they just give off that ominous presence and then I leave. I'm trying my hardest to find all three eaten scenes, but so far I can only find the Hippa's. I also can't find the third mouse no matter where I look (I've found the one in the armory and under the Hippa). Any help would be really appreciated!
Cologne
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game