The Rabbit Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Rabbit Game

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:45 am

Well it's definitely been a while since anything happened here. I'm here to say that the author updated the game, and boy what an update. Compared to the last version, the first stage has been updated, and there has been an addition of a whopping 6 stages. You can get the game from the link to the author's blog in the first post of the thread.

There are four main stages and 4 hidden stages. You can find either a "key item" that will unlock the level, or you have to do a specific thing. I'll put what you have to do in spoilers in case you want to find out how to get the extra stages yourself.
Spoiler: show
In the first stage, there should be a mirror item in the second room of the level, where you're told to run by the card in the background. Near the end, you can jump onto a platform where you can backtrack to the start of the room and the mirror will be on a platform.
The second stage is simple. Do NOT kill any plant enemies. Just the Blue ones and the Red ones. You're free to kill any other enemy.
Stage three's key item is actually in an enemy. After the Squid mini boss, you will run and jump over three anemones, but the last one won't try to eat you. Attack it, and a chest will pop out of it.
Stage four is pretty simple too. When you crash into the train and slide into several snowmen, go back to the left and jump on the button there to detach the train car.

As for enemies, they're... okay, I suppose. Save for the vore enemies, most of the time you are either latched onto by several small enemies and will just fall down when your life runs out, or squeezed to death by things. In the 4th extra stage, there are sarcophagi that will trap you and if your health runs out while in them, they will mummify you, so that was cool. As for the bosses, well they all seem to have a common theme. They always take you away off screen or just grab and damage you. Gonna rant and about the bosses and spoil them, so avert your eyes and don't click if you want to know yourself.
The first boss which is a slug girl will grab you after you destroy her UFO and if you die, she takes you in her shell and then rolls away off screen.
The second boss which is a plant girl will either grab you with her vines or herself. If you die, the petals around her close and she takes you underground.
The third boss which is a crab girl just squeezes you with her claws.
The fourth boss which is a horse girl bear hugs you to death.
The first extra stage bosses are actually two succubi. That or vampires. They just grab you and drain your health to add to their own.
The second extra stage boss is a spider girl. After damaging her to low health, she shoots her big spider web at you and if you get caught in it and die, she simply takes you up and off screen.
The third extra stage boss is a squid/octopus girl. She'll jump on you after her shield goes away and shock you until you're dead, then she jumps with you off the ship into the ocean.
The fourth extra stage boss is a snake girl. She can grab you either with her tail or her magic orbs. If you die to either, she just teleports herself and you somewhere.
You can see what I'm getting at. The bosses seem to just take you away off screen before anything more interesting happens. Just a little disappointing.

Also, the second option in the main screen is now a stage select. There are collectables in the stages you can get that are pieces of paper. If you collect all the pages in a stage, even the extra stages, then you can replay the stage at any checkpoint. One more thing. The third option in the main menu is now the settings. You can change the difficulty there with the first screen you see. From left to right, it's easy, normal, hard, and very hard. Keep in mind some bosses won't do certain attacks on easy mode, but you can still get the collectables on easy and go back to a stage on a different difficulty at any time.
All in all, the game is really fun, even challenging at several parts. I regret to say that the bosses were a bit disappointing with their attacks, as I explained in the spoiler section. But for me, there are more pros than cons, so I can't wait to see how they'll finish the game up. Assuming it isn't done yet.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chaos_guardian » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Well, it's a pretty nice game, but I can't beat the bosses of the first EX stage. Not only that, but I never got standard stage 4 and from the looks of the EX choices, the one for Stage 2 unlocked EX Stage 4. I'm confused. I hate to ask, but does somebody have a save with everything unlocked?

Edit: Weird. I went through on Easy this time and I got Stage 4. I'm still confused >.> But I got the stages now so my request is kinda pointless.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Ooh, that's right, I forgot to mention when you beat a level, you'll get a screen with a stage progress meter. Say you cleared the first stage. There'll be a row of squares, most of them will be greyed out. But the first one will have a picture of a snail shell. You can also tell if you got the EX stages too. For some reason, the first EX stage will be after the third stage, so you'll go there first if you unlocked it before going to stage four.

Also, I'm not sure why you didn't get stage 4 the first time. I never had that problem. But that reminds me, if you use the stage select option in the menu, you can't progress to another stage after beating it. You have to use the first option to either continue or start a new game to go through all the stages at once. (Starting a new game does NOT get rid of your stage select or your page collection, but you will have to unlock the EX stages again to play them in a new game.)
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chaos_guardian » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 pm

I figured out why level 4 didn't show up for me. For some reason, if you get EX Stage 1, it'll appear before Stage 4. Or at least it does for me.

Also, while poking around the Developer's blog, I found a possible name for the game. Rabbit Syndrome. Not 100% sure this is the name, but it's the best I got.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

chaos_guardian wrote:I figured out why level 4 didn't show up for me. For some reason, if you get EX Stage 1, it'll appear before Stage 4. Or at least it does for me.

Also, while poking around the Developer's blog, I found a possible name for the game. Rabbit Syndrome. Not 100% sure this is the name, but it's the best I got.

Yeah, I was told what the name is a while ago, and the other day I attempted to translate the name of the game from the title on the application, and it said "Bunny game".
*shrugs* I guess it doesn't matter all that much, but thanks for the info.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryu8 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Don't suppose someone can upload a save that has the stages all unlocked? For the life of me, I can't get past the turtle riding part of stage 3. Specifically the portion it tells you to dash. :/
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tassie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:35 am

What game is this?

Sounds like fun.
Tassie
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 am

Ryu8 wrote:Don't suppose someone can upload a save that has the stages all unlocked? For the life of me, I can't get past the turtle riding part of stage 3. Specifically the portion it tells you to dash. :/

If the game gets too hard, you can go into the settings and change the difficulty. It changes more than just the enemies. It also affects the stages too. Easy makes it, well, easier to get through the game. It will make the turtle part easier cause you won't have to dash on that part. The current will still be strong, but you can just walk the other way to stay on. You can change the difficulty in the main menu with the third option from the top, and once you click on it, you should be in the settings menu on the left most tab and on the first option on the top. The choice all the way to the left on it is easy mode.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chaos_guardian » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 am

Ryu8 wrote:Don't suppose someone can upload a save that has the stages all unlocked? For the life of me, I can't get past the turtle riding part of stage 3. Specifically the portion it tells you to dash. :/

I know what you mean. That got me too. I thought you had to dash and jump off the turtle. Instead, your supposed to dash against the current so you don't move.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cliff » Tue May 20, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm having difficulty accessing the first and third bonus stages: in the first stage, I don't see a mirror item in the second room. Can you clarify this?

Also, in the third level, after the squid mini-boss, I do indeed run and jump over the three anenome enemies, but the last one still attacks me. Can you clarify this as well?

Thank you in advance!
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Cliff wrote:I'm having difficulty accessing the first and third bonus stages: in the first stage, I don't see a mirror item in the second room. Can you clarify this?

Also, in the third level, after the squid mini-boss, I do indeed run and jump over the three anenome enemies, but the last one still attacks me. Can you clarify this as well?

Thank you in advance!

Hmm, well for the first one, did you get to the end of that room and then use the platforms to go back? You may have to do a running jump at the end to get to the item. If not, you'll at least see the item. As for the second one, I'm not really sure. Either you already got the item somehow, or you might not be looking at the right one. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chaos_guardian » Wed May 28, 2014 8:00 am

Cliff wrote:I'm having difficulty accessing the first and third bonus stages: in the first stage, I don't see a mirror item in the second room. Can you clarify this?

Thank you in advance!

You have to do it in a Story mode run. When you try in the Stage select mode, the EX mode objectives won't work.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 28, 2014 3:00 pm

I downloaded it hit start and got "Start up failed" any clue why?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby chaos_guardian » Sat May 31, 2014 4:53 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I downloaded it hit start and got "Start up failed" any clue why?

Did you change everything to English? Folders and files must be english to play on english computer.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:17 pm

And i do so how?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby chaos_guardian » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 am

Right Click and the rename option
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apruum » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:20 am

Can someone give me a download link pls?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:47 am

Apruum wrote:Can someone give me a download link pls?

There's a download on the creators website.

Also, please take the next time a look at the comment date, this topic was last updated 7 years (or even longer) ago...
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Dev relocated to new blog: https://icing-studio.com/en/
Download for rabbit game located at https://icing-studio.com/rabbit_old/index.html (Button in top right, should link to usagi151219.zip)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Victusu » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 am

how i download it?
Victusu
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game