Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
144
25%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
399
68%
I would not be interested
41
7%
 
Total votes : 584

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby RandomInjury » Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm

MalachiXX wrote:
I hope you are doing well and staying safe and healthy...but on to the point....If you are currently self isolating, now might be a good time to take a look at this game again


I think it's time to give up the ghost my friend.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 4:04 am

Hey does anybody remember if the File in the OP is the most up to date one. I know this game has more content then I'm able to get at right now, I've been playing this game for over an hour, and I cant Turn into a cat, cant get the cat to follow me, cant get into the crime syndicates mansion, cant do anything, and I'm losing my mind so I'm beginning to think my version is not up to date, as up to date as a dead game can be anyway.

Also I swear there used to be a prostitue you could get in a fight with in this game, and if you lose she unbirths you.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby HavocLordX » Fri May 08, 2020 5:01 am

I believe so, but...do you have the save for the prostitute, Random?
User avatar
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby shakey2 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 am

HavocLordX wrote:I believe so, but...do you have the save for the prostitute, Random?

RandomInjury wrote:Also I swear there used to be a prostitue you could get in a fight with in this game

If they did I don't think they would have worded it like that...
shakey2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby No-One » Fri May 08, 2020 5:46 am

RandomInjury wrote:and I cant Turn into a cat

Eat the cat in your apartment.

My problem is I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I've snuck into the criminal home both as a cat and as a little girl, accidentally freed a demon, found a fairy and ate her (which was redundant because I'd already eaten the fairy from the bar), talked to the crime boss (which did no good, so far as I can tell), and have heard some disembodied laughter or some such thing in the mansion, suggesting there's a ghost there, but I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm wandering around, trying everything on everyone everywhere and getting no result.
No-One
Participator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 6:07 am

No-One wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:and I cant Turn into a cat

Eat the cat in your apartment.

My problem is I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I've snuck into the criminal home both as a cat and as a little girl, accidentally freed a demon, found a fairy and ate her (which was redundant because I'd already eaten the fairy from the bar), talked to the crime boss (which did no good, so far as I can tell), and have heard some disembodied laughter or some such thing in the mansion, suggesting there's a ghost there, but I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm wandering around, trying everything on everyone everywhere and getting no result.


I've eaten my cat like 5 different times now. I cant turn into it like you can with the elf, fairy, or girl.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby No-One » Fri May 08, 2020 6:12 am

RandomInjury wrote:
No-One wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:and I cant Turn into a cat

Eat the cat in your apartment.

My problem is I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I've snuck into the criminal home both as a cat and as a little girl, accidentally freed a demon, found a fairy and ate her (which was redundant because I'd already eaten the fairy from the bar), talked to the crime boss (which did no good, so far as I can tell), and have heard some disembodied laughter or some such thing in the mansion, suggesting there's a ghost there, but I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm wandering around, trying everything on everyone everywhere and getting no result.


I've eaten my cat like 5 different times now. I cant turn into it like you can with the elf, fairy, or girl.


Did you go to the bathroom afterwards?

Other than that, I've got no idea. It worked for me when playing the version in the OP.
No-One
Participator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby RandomInjury » Fri May 08, 2020 6:40 am

No-One wrote:Did you go to the bathroom afterwards?

Other than that, I've got no idea. It worked for me when playing the version in the OP.


That did the trick, and I guess it must have been some other old RPGmaker vore game that used the same witch Sprite for the main character.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby Anacondras » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:22 am

can anyone tell me how to get into the Helena masion as the child because i don't know what I am doing wrong and I have already been in as the cat.
Anacondras
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale -DEMO-

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:32 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Larapha: A Witch's Tale v0.01 is ready!
http://www.mediafire.com/?44c2l9221c202kb
Okay, so this is a very rough demo, but I wanted to get something released tonight and start getting some feed back. Any help picking out glitches, errors, mistakes, or what have you will be helpful and much appreciated.


Found a few minor bugs,
Spoiler: show
when you return to the mansion dungeon as a small girl after having been there and killed the mutant dog, the mutant dog is there but uninteractable (unless it is intended, figured I'd mention just in case.)
Also after going through and beating the ghost and doing the bit in the library with her dad. If you return and talk with him after leaving the mansion, it triggers a ghost bit as if you hadnt already taken care of the ghost.
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am

Anacondras wrote:can anyone tell me how to get into the Helena masion as the child because i don't know what I am doing wrong and I have already been in as the cat.


Spoiler: show
Have you just tried talking to the front gate guard? If that didnt work which did for me, you might need to interact with the grave or something in the building while a cat.
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby Tunknownusert » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:39 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:This game is on hiatus for the moment. I do intend to one day come back to Larapha, but it won't be until I have the time to really devote myself to it. Especially since, due to the state of both the game in terms of glitches, poor coding, and over all poor design, I'll basically be remaking the whole game from the ground up. Also, when I come back to working on the project, since I've learned how to do art better in the last 6 years, I'll be fully illustrating the new version of Larapha.

That said, I'll get to it when I can. I have no estimate of when this will be. But, when I do, I'll post here.



Just saw this post of yours... That's saddening to hear it's on hiatus. I love the concept of transforming and using that as a tool to interact with environment/characters in unique ways.
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:24 am

So it wont be updatet yes> :c Just got to the under-city and stuck at it...
User avatar
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arnold817, BadGeographer, bastofilou, benrowe91, blackdragon517, Cimenamontoastbread, FInfinity, FlyinHigh, hundefutter123, jokerert1, JustTakingAPeek, MomoniXX, Nogotiated, phrompy, Revx_Z, Sheights, SkyStrikerAceRaye, TheBlindSalmon, vincentvchaos, VVV