Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 769

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --NEW RELEASE--

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:But, I'll be trying to work this together piece by piece if I can, until then, here's the new DL, and I fixed the one in the opening post:
https://mega.nz/#!DtQCgDZb

The link isn't working properly.
Looks like, you copied only a part of the original link...
This counts for the one in the opening post also. :(
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotiquos » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Well thank you very much to have answered to our request and bringing back the game ! ... Even if it's still undownloadable ^^" Well, like it's said "It's the intention that matter" ^^"

I don't know if the problem is from your side or from mega itself... But well... I hope I will play your game one day ^^"
Chaotiquos
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:47 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:Alright... after dragging my feet for awhile, I've re-uploaded the Larapha files.It took me so long because I was trying to get the next update finalized, but... with all of the other work Fallout 4 I have to do I just couldn't swing it. So, here is the game Fallout 4, with a bit of extra Fallout 4 Which I hope hasn't Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4
https://mega.nz/#!DtQCgDZb

If you don't get this joke, Saint will
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:32 am

Aright, here's the link, because I am a derp, since Mega now doesn't include the decryption anymore >.< And please let me know if there is anything wrong with the project, I was working on changing some things in preparation for the bathhouse update, which is partially in the game, so if anything is broken let me know please ^^ Even if I can't actually work on it, I can try fixing bugs!
https://mega.nz/#!DtQCgDZb!Q-sNgKspFOjB ... R4Fn1u79K0
Last edited by The Saint of Ravens on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:00 pm

So I have 2 questions:
1) In the last version when you enter the fire temple you were supposed to fight 7-8 fire priests is ti a bug or was it removed ?
2) Where is the bath house ?
As for the bugs I found that you cant enter the new dungeon by the rope only when you climb up will you trigger the choise to go down or stay.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby FBnorman » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:47 pm

everytime i play this game im allways in a dead end :( and when i use a magic lamp i die in a flash in battle' and the guards outside of town will not let me pass' if anybody knows what to do please let me know??
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:06 am

The DL link is requesting a decryption key????

Where would I find that?

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:24 am

@Azirov - That's because the new dungeon is still under construction and is inaccessible ^^ And the bathhosue is triggered from finding a secret room in the main street during the First Act.

@Malachi - I derped again and forgot to add the full link into the main post, it's fixed now ^^;;
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 am

Ok I give up secrets are not my thing (I only found the room with the bunny girl)
BTW I dont know if its a bug but you cant return to the fire temple after beating the fire spirit.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby letmeinn0w » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:44 pm

It's pretty unlikely to trigger, but I found some somewhat buggy behavior. Somehow, I managed to have the main character go to 0 hp and defeat the fire spirit in the same round, which led to me seeing the dialogue at the end of the battle, but after the scene changed and I got the 3 kings in front of you message, I got a Game Over.

Thanks for all the good work, by the way.

Edit: Also, is there actually any content in the under-city yet? I went down, but all I can see is a staircase that doesn't work, a dead end and a room with a guy who talks about the view.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:34 am

FBnorman wrote:everytime i play this game im allways in a dead end :( and when i use a magic lamp i die in a flash in battle' and the guards outside of town will not let me pass' if anybody knows what to do please let me know??

I'm in the same boat but I've gotten a little further than you. The game is still under construction so I hope it will open up when we get a new release.

Question - What level is Agni at this time when you are playing? The game is story driven and linear in what it will let you do based upon what you have achieved and what level you are.

I am currently Level 9 and I believe I have completed all the tasks I can until the next release.

1st task
Have you eaten your cat?

2nd Task
Have you made contact with Capote in the bar and eaten the barmaid?

3rd Task
Have you found the little girl near the tree in the park area east of your apartment and eaten her?

4th Task
Have you visited the land of the Fire Priests and met your familiar? Has he shown you how to get into the temple?

Each of these tasks will get you some experience and prepare you for the more difficult tasks ahead.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:23 am

What did the Edit to the main post in 2015 do?

Was it an update to the game that I somehow missed, or was it just changing, removing, or adding information to the OP?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby letmeinn0w » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:25 pm

My guess would be that it was a re-upload.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 pm

If I recall correctly there was in fact a minor update, releasing the beginnings of the secret bathhouse, allowing you to open up shop. A couple scenes were changed and added as well, to my memory.

I'm not sure if this is still in active development, Saint typically has a project list a mile and a half long, hard to keep track of.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Erecant,

How and when do you get to access the Secret Bathhouse?

I thought I had gone as far as I could but I heard about the bathhouse that is opened before you go to Capote and let him know he is safe. After that I continued to access as much as possible until I was stuck unable to go any further in the Undercity. I still haven't found the Secret Bathhouse. Can you help me?
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Hoo, that was a ways back. Umm, I think you unlock it via talking to Rose, you'll need all of the available wealth, and you'll need to talk to several people scattered about to staff the place.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaos199416 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

Hey Saint of ravens if possible you think you can repost a link to eevee's escape? because the MEGA link to that is broken
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby walkingbyself » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 pm

So can someone explain why I get game over after eating a certain spirit in the story? It's not the little girl and its in the next chapter. Is it because there isnt more after fighting that spirit and eating them or did I just hit a bug?
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby letmeinn0w » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:58 am

MalachiXX wrote:Erecant,

How and when do you get to access the Secret Bathhouse?

I thought I had gone as far as I could but I heard about the bathhouse that is opened before you go to Capote and let him know he is safe. After that I continued to access as much as possible until I was stuck unable to go any further in the Undercity. I still haven't found the Secret Bathhouse. Can you help me?

IIRC, you have to
find the hidden entrance to the abandoned building thing (that later becomes the bath house) in the first act,
otherwise the whole thing doesn't happen.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:33 am

Ha another funny game ~ also just one gamebreaking bug with the elf maid so far hooray :D
Did the love-potion, death serum and so on get any purpose yet ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game