Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Unza » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:19 pm

how do i reach the snow village. i can't escape the prison nor can i go out the snow forest without triggering the final encounter...
Unza
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Alexial5495 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 am

Is there just updates to mysta's myst adventure game and where can i get them but not #2 WT future
Alexial5495
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Alexial5495 wrote:Is there just updates to mysta's myst adventure game and where can i get them but not #2 WT future


There are no official updates, for what I know, but some people might still work a bit for fun on mma1 just like I did.
Don't have the files now, though. Bought a new Pc. Forgot to save a copy of 'em. :silly:

I wish you the best of luck on finding someone like me, who still has the files and reworks them. Send them to me, if you happen to find someone, please. I am also interested :D.
User avatar
Tilalumtar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby joylovejoy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:38 am

Doe anyone know how to shrunk the character Mysta's Myst Adventure, I try help friend out because he or she didn’t know out and I not know how either, so if anyone of you know how then please reply to me.
joylovejoy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby altruist » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am

joylovejoy wrote:Doe anyone know how to shrunk the character Mysta's Myst Adventure, I try help friend out because he or she didn’t know out and I not know how either, so if anyone of you know how then please reply to me.

Go to the center of the cave in beast camp, then some stuff will happen and eventually you'll find yourself in a port. Then you go to kitsune's home(the one with curtain on the door). There you are shrunken. After completing kitsune's quest you'll be able to buy shrinking potions in the starting village's magic shop.
altruist
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby EngilbertSig3 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pm

For some reason when I surrender to the Harpy... the game crashes and says: "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Wizard_m" Is this file not included in the download? So strange...

EDIT: I found a way to fix it easily (just create a replacement image)... but it's still pretty sloppy that a file is missing in the download of a finished game.
EngilbertSig3
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Dragon15rt » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:51 pm

The witch won't sell me a shrinking potion when she says "Like what?" and I press enter it ends the conversation.
Dragon15rt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby darkghost178 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:The witch won't sell me a shrinking potion when she says "Like what?" and I press enter it ends the conversation.

Which witch? Could it be that you confound it with Forest Monster HD?
User avatar
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:The witch won't sell me a shrinking potion when she says "Like what?" and I press enter it ends the conversation.


You need to do the port city part to get the shrink potion.
User avatar
Azirovka
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Zallvrein » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi, is it possible to actually find a way to play it on mobile or have an apk verions ? Thank you, i really loves your work
Zallvrein
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby SoldadoTerrano » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:08 am

The game is nice, but too many analvore.

Analvore
Analvore
Analvore

Urgh...
SoldadoTerrano
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:16 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby mibankai1171 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:39 am

How do you beat the sister at the end of the first game?
User avatar
mibankai1171
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby darkghost178 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:41 am

mibankai1171 wrote:How do you beat the sister at the end of the first game?

I also find it really difficult and the queen after your sister is impossible. I haven't beaten her yet.
User avatar
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Nayko93 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:29 am

darkghost178 wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:How do you beat the sister at the end of the first game?

I also find it really difficult and the queen after your sister is impossible. I haven't beaten her yet.


use save editor and give you some potions , weapons or levels
French Boy
Nayko93
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby darkghost178 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Nayko93 wrote:
darkghost178 wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:How do you beat the sister at the end of the first game?

I also find it really difficult and the queen after your sister is impossible. I haven't beaten her yet.


use save editor and give you some potions , weapons or levels


But how can I get more money? There are no random monsters.
User avatar
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Nayko93 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:10 pm

darkghost178 wrote:
But how can I get more money? There are no random monsters.


I repeat : use save editor , you can give you gold with that
French Boy
Nayko93
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby darkghost178 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Nayko93 wrote:
darkghost178 wrote:
But how can I get more money? There are no random monsters.


I repeat : use save editor , you can give you gold with that


What is save editor and how can I get it?
User avatar
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat May 11, 2019 4:33 pm

User avatar
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby MaximumFlufficus » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 am

Heya guys!
I finally decided to implement a fix to the elf prison scene in Mysta's Myst Adventure for those like me who really would like the scene to work properly again. Although I don't know for sure if only the save file is needed or the entire game so I included the game and all it's subfolder. I even included save files for every scene(You can thank whoever posted all of the scenes as saves in a winrar file, seeing as I didn't configure it but simply included it) in the game due to me feeling it would be very unnecessary to have another game just like the original with just 1 save file for one specific scene. I did, of course, ask permission from Mysta before doing this, whom I received approval from. (Thanks again Mysta!)

Here's the link to anyone who wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tvicdczg ... x.rar/file

Also, I apologise in advance for necro'ing the thread.
User avatar
MaximumFlufficus
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:29 pm

MaximumFlufficus wrote:Heya guys!
I finally decided to implement a fix to the elf prison scene in Mysta's Myst Adventure for those like me who really would like the scene to work properly again. Although I don't know for sure if only the save file is needed or the entire game so I included the game and all it's subfolder. I even included save files for every scene(You can thank whoever posted all of the scenes as saves in a winrar file, seeing as I didn't configure it but simply included it) in the game due to me feeling it would be very unnecessary to have another game just like the original with just 1 save file for one specific scene. I did, of course, ask permission from Mysta before doing this, whom I received approval from. (Thanks again Mysta!)

Here's the link to anyone who wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tvicdczg ... x.rar/file

Also, I apologise in advance for necro'ing the thread.


Thanks for this! Those saves are really useful and nice to have that part fixed.
User avatar
Yoshi174
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anhar0170, AnonNimous, Bing [Bot], BloodWingedWolf, bobbobbob, Carreau, CodeX, Duke1911, GoTruckYou, homer127112, Itarhao, JeenTheDude, justinthepervert, Kc0dawnte, Minicar, ownednooberhaha, pelr30, Rubiont-47, TheAllSeeingEye, tuckjames, zaikou and 32 guests