Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby Mech610 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 am

gbrille2215185 wrote:Seem like the game is dead. It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in Mysta's Myst Adventure Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its Mysta's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:

Considering the big 'complete' label at the top of the thread, by definition this game isn't abandoned, it's been brought to it's natural completed state.
Mech610
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Mech610 wrote:
gbrille2215185 wrote:Seem like the game is dead. It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in Mysta's Myst Adventure Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its Mysta's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:

Considering the big 'complete' label at the top of the thread, by definition this game isn't abandoned, it's been brought to it's natural completed state.

I just noticed sorry xD
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hooligan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 pm

ok reading through the thread, some stated that you can reach lvl 99. How? Are there more items with Myst's powers locked away that she can eat? I'm only lvl 24 atm.
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Hooligan wrote:ok reading through the thread, some stated that you can reach lvl 99. How? Are there more items with Myst's powers locked away that she can eat? I'm only lvl 24 atm.

I believe the saves I keep posting have you at level 99 or 100, though take note there are two versions, no scat and scat
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Hooligan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Yeah, but how did you get to lvl 99 is what I'm asking. I want to do that on my own if possible.
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:10 am

Can some help me?
I can't find out why my game keeps screwing up at the first harpy encounter scene.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:24 pm

hey wt fis this i have end the game i have finish the ice queens tummy them i small she eat you again them she digest you and the end i cant win the game ? when yes i delete it this was so a cool game and them this pls help
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arcanab » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:39 pm

I want the shrink potion but I can't buy it even after getting out of the port. What do I do?
Arcanab
New to the forum

Postby thelandcruzer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:52 am

Onepiecelover wrote:hey wt fis this i have end the game i have finish the ice queens tummy them i small she eat you again them she digest you and the end i cant win the game ? when yes i delete it this was so a cool game and them this pls help

Don't go up to the Ice Queen then just go back and do some of the other vore scenes.
That's what I did.
The Ice Queen seems to be the end of the game.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:46 am

Onepiecelover wrote:hey wt fis this i have end the game i have finish the ice queens tummy them i small she eat you again them she digest you and the end i cant win the game ? when yes i delete it this was so a cool game and them this pls help

If that's the person I think it is, then...
1)Yes, that is (pretty much) the end of the game.
2)You got the bad ending. You might want to bring some serious muscle with you on that assault.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby SilentOne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 pm

So, I'm getting an error that's preventing launch. The game says it can't find Graphics/Titles1/Night. Is this missing from the software package, or is there some setting I need to adjust?
SilentOne
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm stuck/confused on some parts of this game, anyone got some answers for me?

-The mansion after the poison swamp, how do i get to the basement? the path is blocked.

- the plant tower area, is there anything i can do besides just get dragged down by vines and vored?

- The large tree with a bit of forrest around it in the bottom right area of the map, can i go there or is it just for decor?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:39 am

So I'm a bit confused I was following the guide as something to help me through. and I wanted to fight the Drider but when I was able to see the door open a bit I couldn't enter or do anything it was like a empty hole that I could just walk out of.

was the Drider removed?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

nuggholio wrote:I'm stuck/confused on some parts of this game, anyone got some answers for me?

-The mansion after the poison swamp, how do i get to the basement? the path is blocked.

- the plant tower area, is there anything i can do besides just get dragged down by vines and vored?

- The large tree with a bit of forrest around it in the bottom right area of the map, can i go there or is it just for decor?

Spoiler: show
- Nope the Basment is not accessable ~

- Yes there is one elf in the halfway inn (Little house where you also find the catgirl after first village) if you befriend her you can ask her to join in the last battle ... or be her meal
Faries will still eat ya

- as far as i know no purpose at all beside cosmetic ...

lordamaterasu03 wrote:So I'm a bit confused I was following the guide as something to help me through. and I wanted to fight the Drider but when I was able to see the door open a bit I couldn't enter or do anything it was like a empty hole that I could just walk out of.

was the Drider removed?

- Basicly a door problem: you gotta stand in front of the door and press enter to actually enter it. Dont run completly into it just standing in front of it will be sufficent
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:28 pm

If I remember right, stand in front of the door and interact with it. Actually walking into it doesn't work.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Thanks for letting me know.

now I'm at the final boss and I just got the bad end so. I was wondering if I needed to get the elf to side with me. and get stronger.

or if I could just get stronger and I can wine with my party of three. (the player, rake, and the succubus)

and I wanted to know where the best grinding spot would be because I'm pretty low leveled.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soll123 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:00 pm

How does one get the Valerie pregnancy/rebirth scene anyway(if there is one). Or is that Image from a scene that got cut from the final version?
Soll123
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:25 am

So I'm at the mother boss battle inside the dragon and I literally have no idea how to beat her. Because of the sister fight the only two potions I had cause every fight before was so easy. And the problem is I have no money to even buy the regular potions. Is there a way to farm for money. Or is the mother suppose to be unbeatable?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoCoDu111 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:50 pm

I would like to know how to turn into Naga to eat the sister of the centaur leader as well as the centaur leader plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby pussylover3 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:29 pm

I wonder how many cv scenes there are. Does anyone know how many?
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game