Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby AuntieFloof » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 am

I'm just curious where all the 3 keys are...
I know of the one in the first level, but not of the other 2...
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby Ermac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:59 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Ermac wrote:
[Alien] wrote:Anyone want to share the save file to this game that unlock the gallery?

I want the archive too, because when I pass the level, leave the game and press load game, the display show me error and I have begin the game again. :(

Yo, toss me the error code so I can patch it.

¡HI!, here is the image

Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Ermac wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:
Ermac wrote:
I want the archive too, because when I pass the level, leave the game and press load game, the display show me error and I have begin the game again. :(

Yo, toss me the error code so I can patch it.

¡HI!, here is the image

[/img]

I can't quite see the issue. Try downloading the Foxxy2 client at this address, then go to your file [manager, explorer, whatever lets you access your files] and go to this location: C:\Users\Public\FoxxyData

There should be a Save file in there. Delete it and that should clean the system. You'll have to restart the game from scratch, but everything should be fixed, and you should be able to save as normal.

If you still have problems, repost and I'll try to fix it again.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Pinhead2212 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 pm

So this game is closed right, as in not being worked on anymore?
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:47 am

Pinhead2212 wrote:So this game is closed right, as in not being worked on anymore?

It is currently not being worked on, no.

Longer answer in the spoiler, but that's the gist.

Spoiler: show
I'm currently looking for artists to help me with these projects. Frankly, my skills were admittedly mediocre on my best days, and destructive at worst. Not that it matters anyways, of course.

I had a traumatic (apparently) personal experience about two years ago, and long story short, I simply can't get anything spriteworthy done. Not as if I haven't tried, of course, it's just that when I sit down, nothing works. I can get maybe a few pixels moved at a time and then I have to stop or I just end up staring at the screen for hours on end, getting nothing accomplished.

It's the most bullshit thing I've ever seen, to be frank.

So I plan to get a sprite artist to continue my efforts. Programming seems to present no issue to me besides being extremely frustrating (rusty, you know), so as soon as I can get someone who can function with me, I'll be able to start the projects anew, including Foxxy.

But for now, no, this game is not being worked on.

However, I will renew links and downloads and patch what needs to be patched as I can find the time. So if you find anything that needs fixing, I'm never averse to a "hey, you."
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ermac » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:28 am

¡Hi! I have bad news, the problem persist, I deleted the old game and the save, when the first boss dies, the game show me a option to save and I do it, but when I want load it the error appears again. :(

PD: I love the game :D
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby AuntieFloof » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Pinhead2212 wrote:So this game is closed right, as in not being worked on anymore?

It is currently not being worked on, no.

Longer answer in the spoiler, but that's the gist.

I'm currently looking for artists to help me with these projects. Frankly, my skills were admittedly mediocre on my best days, and destructive at worst. Not that it matters anyways, of course.

I had a traumatic (apparently) personal experience about two years ago, and long story short, I simply can't get anything spriteworthy done. Not as if I haven't tried, of course, it's just that when I sit down, nothing works. I can get maybe a few pixels moved at a time and then I have to stop or I just end up staring at the screen for hours on end, getting nothing accomplished.

It's the most bullshit thing I've ever seen, to be frank.

So I plan to get a sprite artist to continue my efforts. Programming seems to present no issue to me besides being extremely frustrating (rusty, you know), so as soon as I can get someone who can function with me, I'll be able to start the projects anew, including Foxxy.

But for now, no, this game is not being worked on.

However, I will renew links and downloads and patch what needs to be patched as I can find the time. So if you find anything that needs fixing, I'm never averse to a "hey, you."

If I was good at spritework, i would help on this in a heartbeat!
I'll practice and hopefully get good enough to make a few.
First things first, how do i make a spritework gif...
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:38 pm

stickdude32 wrote:If I was good at spritework, i would help on this in a heartbeat!
I'll practice and hopefully get good enough to make a few.
First things first, how do i make a spritework gif...

If its art pursuits, I personally used to use Fighter Factory for my .gifs, although I used to use the Vista version of MSPaint to actually create the sprites. Since then, technology has matured a bit more in the art community, so there should be many programs that you can use to hone your skills.

Some free ones are Gimp and Paint.Net, both of which have add-ons for making .gifs, as well as guides to do so.

If you want to go better, but more expensive, you have PaintToolSAI and, of course, Photoshop. I don't know much about their .gifmaking abilities, but they seem to provide the easiest tools for making individual sprites.

In my own experience, though, it's easiest to make a spritesheet before turning them into .gifs, so you don't have to constantly go back and forth between files to get the palette you were using. You can find many examples of spritesheets on Google, as well as a few guides on getting started with animations.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do, friend. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 am

Ermac wrote:¡Hi! I have bad news, the problem persist, I deleted the old game and the save, when the first boss dies, the game show me a option to save and I do it, but when I want load it the error appears again. :(

PD: I love the game :D

I do, too.

That said, I couldn't find a problem. Not to say that there isn't one, I just couldn't find it.

Now you're using the same client I'm using with the same filepath for the save file, so it should technically be working. But like so many other technical things, it is simply refusing to.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it just Error Macro?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Re: Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Postby Nouvi » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 am

Unfortunately, I do have same issues as well...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 am

Nouvi wrote:Unfortunately, I do have same issues as well...

To-the-letter? Same error code and circumstances, and your save file exists where it should?

Sorry for the third-degree. The more answers I get, the easier I can track down the cause.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Nouvi wrote:Unfortunately, I do have same issues as well...

To-the-letter?

Actually... It's one letter off? Same deal otherwise though, trying to load a game, but for me it says "action number 45" instead of 42 followed by a virtual bajillion more duplicates of the error until it finally relents...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Nouvi wrote:
Actually... It's one letter off? Same deal otherwise though, trying to load a game, but for me it says "action number 45" instead of 42 followed by a virtual bajillion more duplicates of the error until it finally relents...

Do you have the same Windows (C:\) HDD architecture? Does the file save under the Public\Users\FoxxyData folder? Does it throw a fit when you try to save or does it save fine?

Things I must know. ^^;
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:Do you have the same Windows (C:\) HDD architecture? Does the file save under the Public\Users\FoxxyData folder? Does it throw a fit when you try to save or does it save fine?

Things I must know. ^^;

First I wanted to say "Hell, I save my pron and fetishy stuff in a completely STUPID location", however I went and tried putting it in G:/ and C:/, deleting save and running to first save point each time.... no dice unfortunately. It's the same error twice.

I'm reeeeaaaally not sure if this matters, but the error's been there a looong time for me... Should probably have joined in on reporting it way long ago. I think it started all the way back around...umm... it was just after you made the raptors...and made stage 2-2 I think? It's ages ago so a bit hard to remember clearly. I remember the first update with the raptors was fine, but one or two after that and it borked.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 am

Nouvi wrote:First I wanted to say "Hell, I save my pron and fetishy stuff in a completely STUPID location", however I went and tried putting it in G:/ and C:/, deleting save and running to first save point each time.... no dice unfortunately. It's the same error twice.

I'm reeeeaaaally not sure if this matters, but the error's been there a looong time for me... Should probably have joined in on reporting it way long ago. I think it started all the way back around...umm... it was just after you made the raptors...and made stage 2-2 I think? It's ages ago so a bit hard to remember clearly. I remember the first update with the raptors was fine, but one or two after that and it borked.

About when I integrated the sausages, maybe?

You're getting the error because it's trying to load, but something's not right and the program doesn't like it. Could be the sausages, could be the Yen, could be the amount of HP or lives you or Kazeken have, could be anything.

Actually, that gives me an idea. Post your save file here so I can plug it in and see if I get the same error. If I do, that should give me a smaller crosshairs to work with.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nouvi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:About when I integrated the sausages, maybe?

You're getting the error because it's trying to load, but something's not right and the program doesn't like it. Could be the sausages, could be the Yen, could be the amount of HP or lives you or Kazeken have, could be anything.

Actually, that gives me an idea. Post your save file here so I can plug it in and see if I get the same error. If I do, that should give me a smaller crosshairs to work with.

Right. Save content in the spoiler. This should be just a very rushed run skipping just about everything getting to 2-1.

Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:34 am

Nouvi wrote:Right. Save content in the spoiler. This should be just a very rushed run skipping just about everything getting to 2-1.

Just covering bases, but you didn't change anything about the text before you finished this post, did you? No matter how small, an integer or a number or even where a decimal is placed or summit similar?

I'm pretty sure I know where the problem lies, but I want to be sure.

Also, Ermac, please post your save if you can, as well. I'm not so sure it's the same issue.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 am

Absolutely no changes at all. It's a straight copypaste from Save1.txt
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Nouvi wrote:Absolutely no changes at all. It's a straight copypaste from Save1.txt

Okay.

Well, good news! I know what the problem is.

Bad news? I have no idea how to fix it. z.z Your problem is in the way your computer percieves and writes data to a file. It's not coded properly, so it can't be read properly, either. It seems to have something to do with regional settings.

Sadly, this issue is computer-to-computer, so it's harder to pinpoint, harder to fix.

That said, I'm going to try a few things, starting with being more specific about how the game saves data in the file within the system. It may work, it may not, and besides your computer, I honestly have no way to test it. You'll have to be a trooper here and help me out. :|
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Nouvi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Ehhh... If you can deal with me possibly being a bit random on when I poke my nose in on this site, then I would love to help. Usually check at least once a day tho.

*Though at this point, doing said helping just might be better taken to PM's, I reckon.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game