Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Ah. So there's no secret character?

As pointed out by Rixune, yes, there is a secret character in the latest version. (Released around 2:00 a.m. Friday)

Have fun finding 'em. :3
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby four_fleets » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:58 pm

...Huh. The timer on the snake boss is faulty.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Ah. So there's no secret character?

As pointed out by Rixune, yes, there is a secret character in the latest version. (Released around 2:00 a.m. Friday)

Have fun finding 'em. :3

Ah. Any hints as to where or how to find them?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 am

On the "Press X to Continue" Screens
If you instead press Z, whats-his-nuts will do his attack instead. Or, at least, the screen will flash as if he did (since he never seems to be onscreen when I finish an area).

Still enjoying this. Keep it up!
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:32 am

four_fleets wrote:...Huh. The timer on the snake boss is faulty.

Elaboration, please? If you mean the fact that it goes further than 0... Yes, unfortunately, the level is unable to be completed at this time. For now, I'm merely using it as a placeholder. :?

8Shapes4Colors wrote:On the "Press X to Continue" Screens
If you instead press Z, whats-his-nuts will do his attack instead. Or, at least, the screen will flash as if he did (since he never seems to be onscreen when I finish an area).

Still enjoying this. Keep it up!

I'm glad you're enjoying. :-D And I know just what the problem is, so it'll be fixed the next time there's an update. Thanks for reporting.

Pachirisu_and_Asmodeus wrote:Ah. Any hints as to where or how to find them?

On where to find a secret character?

I'unno, maybe you'll find 'em in heaven. ^^;
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby enigmadox » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:46 am

Antivirus detected possible trojan in latest version... Any new files added?
enigmadox
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:30 am

enigmadox wrote:Antivirus detected possible trojan in latest version... Any new files added?

None, and when I play the game it doesn't interfere with my system. Malwarebytes isn't detecting anything, either.

Perhaps you're using Norton? :neutral:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby enigmadox » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 am

Avg, which is terrible anyways >.<
enigmadox
New to the forum

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am

I found her. Are hert car keys somewhere in the game already?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:34 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I found her. Are hert car keys somewhere in the game already?

Not yet. Not even in the version I'm about to release.

... and released.

Stuff added:

-Kazeken is now manual. (But holy shit is he buggy at the moment. Use sparingly. >.> )
-Status bar updated. Jenna is now more in touch with her HP-loss emotions.
-Forest 1-3 now beatable. Not yet perfect by any measure of the imagination, but beatable. Please be patient.

Stuff to add:

-You know what... I don't really tend to stick to these goals, so I guess I'm just gonna add what I feel like for now. :|

Bonus Items (Such as Brittany's Shirt, Keys, Pants, Wallet, etc) will be available in later versions of the game, and when they are, the Updates area will reflect the changes.

M'kay, so go play. Not sure how much fun you'll have, but good luck. :lol:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby henkdevries » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Just popping up to say I like what you've done to this game so far. It's already starting to feel like a true successor to the first Foxxy game. Keep up the good work!
Go go insomnia!
henkdevries
Been posting for a bit

Postby vintious » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

I am unable to jump while holding the run button and going to the left, right works fine.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

vintious wrote:I am unable to jump while holding the run button and going to the left, right works fine.

I don't seem to have any problems. Which character, and perhaps provide a screenshot? :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vintious » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Well I don't have any other characters besides the fox... kazeken doesn't have a dash button either. Not really something I can take a screenshot of since it's a control issue.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:28 am

vintious wrote:Well I don't have any other characters besides the fox... kazeken doesn't have a dash button either. Not really something I can take a screenshot of since it's a control issue.

Then I honestly don't know what to tell you. I could say it's a keyboard issue, but you don't seem to have any problems going the other direction.

Does your system beep when you hold all three buttons down? Is anyone else having this problem? :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby twib » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 am

what "vintious" is talking about with the running is something else I mentioned in my previous post but in the opposite direction, I have no idea what is the cause of it but it seems to be affecting only a few people like myself and "vintious". I'm not trying to bash or hate on the game in anyway I love it, I just want to be able to play it the way it is intended.
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Junogray » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm finding a constant hp loss glitch that keeps happening after losing, I know I saw something about it being fixed but after losing a life and when I respawn at the start of the level, my hp starts to drop and it can't be stopped unless I get caught by an enemy and then get out of it with a sword strike... also I'm guessing that its already well known but will there be a fix for when you run out of hp, things finish out or something, cause right now you run out of hp and all animations stop and you lose a life

Edit: through further testing it seems that this happens if you lose via hp loss from being held (and don't finish being eaten) by the snake and frog, the spurm seems to be fine all all accounts
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Junogray wrote:I'm finding a constant hp loss glitch that keeps happening after losing, I know I saw something about it being fixed but after losing a life and when I respawn at the start of the level, my hp starts to drop and it can't be stopped unless I get caught by an enemy and then get out of it with a sword strike... also I'm guessing that its already well known but will there be a fix for when you run out of hp, things finish out or something, cause right now you run out of hp and all animations stop and you lose a life

Well... Honestly I have no clue what to tell you folks. I ran the same .exe you guys are running to make sure that the problem wasn't the program I was using to create the stand-alone executable file, but I'm finding absolutely none of the problems that you guys are talking about. :? There is -one- glitch I'm experiencing, though, which is the fact that HP doesn't go down when there's clearly no logical explanation for why it shouldn't be with the Frog character.

One more thing, though, what do you mean by "things finish out?" You're supposed to experience temporary screen freeze before the level restarts. :?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Hmmm, maybe the problem is at their end somehow. I'm not experiencing any issues with the game after all.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Hmmm, maybe the problem is at their end somehow. I'm not experiencing any issues with the game after all.

Probably. I can assume that this game might be a problem for some users, since the glitches seem to be vastly individualized, leading me to believe that the problem lies within the .exe itself.

Got dang it, I need to start working in some sort of other programming resource. :? Where'd I put my Python manual?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game