Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Official Foxxy 2 Topic

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:He has his blog posted and specifically said he will post updates there way more often than here. http://iligames.blog.fc2.com/

That said, I should probably take down the poll real quick since it's pretty conclusive.

Btw, since this topic apparently isn't getting many posts, the password is "Amy."
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 pm

got a lil question, ive been lookin all over for the hidden item in the second area (2-1 2-2) and was wondering if anyone had a hint or something on where it is. Does have something to do with the merchant after the first dinos?
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:got a lil question, ive been lookin all over for the hidden item in the second area (2-1 2-2) and was wondering if anyone had a hint or something on where it is. Does have something to do with the merchant after the first dinos?

The keys ya mean? *chin-taps* I remember them being right after ya shove a box off a ledge. Run straight right and jump as far as ya can after shoving the box off.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Lucca_Manadragon wrote:got a lil question, ive been lookin all over for the hidden item in the second area (2-1 2-2) and was wondering if anyone had a hint or something on where it is. Does have something to do with the merchant after the first dinos?

The keys ya mean? *chin-taps* I remember them being right after ya shove a box off a ledge. Run straight right and jump as far as ya can after shoving the box off.

i have the keys and the black thing from the third/last area, the area im talkin about is after you beat the snake
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

i have the keys and the black thing from the third/last area, the area im talkin about is after you beat the snake

dont think there is a 3rd item... o.o
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby gamemaster1236 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 am

I've never been able to get the game to save for me... I can't get a save after each level like it says in the Manuel or even after every 3 levels at the save campfire. Hoped that the months I hadn't played would have solved my issue, btu alas, it persists. It's still a fun game, but making it to the snow level with only 3 lives kinda sucks :<

Sorry if this was already answered...
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:i have the keys and the black thing from the third/last area, the area im talkin about is after you beat the snake

It's a very quick item. You have to be a fast li'l guy to catch it. >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Okay, gonna beg again real quick.

I just made a Patreon page and it would mean the world to me if you guys would help support Jenna (Foxxy), Brittany, Heady, and the gang there. Here's the link if anyone's interested. I'll be releasing patrons-only mini-updates for Foxxy 2 on there so... Worthwhile?

I've also grown a lot since the whole Vines debaucle, so I'll be more receptive to critiques if you guys have any. Especially those people that would be supporting me, you kind of have to listen to the people who are shelling out hard-earned cash for you.

So I guess that's it. Thanks for your time, guys, you're the best.

I'll also be posting this on the Ilied Games page, so if you've seen this first, you don't really have to go over there, because that's what the update notification is about.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Looking for a sprite artist and animator. Will pay fair wages on projects that make profit based on the amount of work done.

Will probably not pay full-time job money. Dun quit your day job if you think of applying. Contact [email protected] if interested. :-D

... Yes, I'm aware that this sounds less-than-ideal. :(
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Couple months later, no response....

Anything to report or at least talk about?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:19 am

......well.... Fuck... v.v

That's depressing.... could've at least give us a heads up here...

Also it appears the game crashes alot easier now. I crashed after rescuing Jenna... and just by picking up coins.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:......well.... Fuck... v.v

Also it appears the game crashes alot easier now. I crashed after rescuing Jenna... and just by picking up coins.

Sorry, what?

Post me crash report, please.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:25 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:......well.... Fuck... v.v

Sorry, what?

Post me crash report, please.

Well my system just goes "Foxy 2 has stopped responding." and force-closes it...

Okay didn't crash this time... and I reached the beta room with the Jacket and Keys. Also, that "Yeti" in 3-2... Decoration? And that moving flower in the starting levels?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Still commissioning sprite artists, if anyone is interested. Terms negotiable.
Also, the Yeti will be an enemy evntually... Depending on whether or not I can find help. z.z Sorry to everyone, once again. I'm trying to get stuff done in the shadows, but it's really not working out.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:Still commissioning sprite artists, if anyone is interested. Terms negotiable.
Also, the Yeti will be an enemy evntually... Depending on whether or not I can find help. z.z Sorry to everyone, once again. I'm trying to get stuff done in the shadows, but it's really not working out.

It's still great to hear that things are getting done, no matter how slowly! Since IliedGames closed, is there anywhere to get regular updates or updated versions of any games?
bloodle8
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:57 am

bloodle8 wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:Still commissioning sprite artists, if anyone is interested. Terms negotiable.

It's still great to hear that things are getting done, no matter how slowly! Since IliedGames closed, is there anywhere to get regular updates or updated versions of any games?

Unfortunately, no there is not. Updates will be provided on needed basis (I.E. when anything gets done), if and when Ilied Games is able to come back up,on the Ilied main site at FC2 or on the Patreon page, both listed on the OP post.

Thanks, though. Truly. It's good to hear that Ilied can still pique some interest. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby [Alien] » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:35 am

Anyone want to share the save file to this game that unlock the gallery?
[Alien]
New to the forum

Postby Ermac » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:46 pm

[Alien] wrote:Anyone want to share the save file to this game that unlock the gallery?

I want the archive too, because when I pass the level, leave the game and press load game, the display show me error and I have begin the game again. :(
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Ermac wrote:
[Alien] wrote:Anyone want to share the save file to this game that unlock the gallery?

I want the archive too, because when I pass the level, leave the game and press load game, the display show me error and I have begin the game again. :(

Yo, toss me the error code so I can patch it.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game