Temptation v0.32.1 (On hold)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Temptation v0.32.1 (On hold)

Postby Avant » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

TEMPTATION
A young noble girl named Sera is living her ordinary noble girl life in Lamar until she gets caught up in the affairs of mage's. She soon finds her entire life
turned upside down and begins a rather strange adventure that will have long lasting consequences on the world and herself.

Status (So everyone knows what's happening): On hold.

After playing through various games of varying quality I decided to have a go myself at one. It's an RPGMaker game, make of that what you will. My main aim is to have good quality vore scenes but also to have challenging and hopefully fun gameplay as well. There will be a lot of story, this isn't just a mindless vore game. While I have a tendency for general giantess fetishy stuff as well as the vore, there will be plenty of same size vore too.

New video by ThatRandomGuy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubT2V3K-y-w

Contents
What it has: Giantess, shrink, soft vore, hard vore, UB, AV, BV, absorption, insertion, F/F, scat, willing/unwilling, aware/unaware, prey MC, yuri, foot/hand/butt crush, monster girls
What it can/will have: soul vore, tail vore, F/M, full tour, pred MC, possibly other stuff
What it won't have: M/F, M/M, CV, furry

Policy
I won't promise regular updates. Depending on circumstances it may even go a whole month or more without an update at some points. I will try and knock out smaller updates so there's something to do. When you play it you may notice areas which I plan on adding content to in future updates. I will finish up most areas before adding any major additions like whole new areas. I'll try and avoid disappearing off the face of the Earth with no prior warning.

Tips
Spoiler: show
Explore. There's quite a few scenes, quests and items outside the main quest and they can help.
Think. Some fights and most boss fights require more than spamming your best attack.
Talk. Talk to everyone, some people have useful things to say or even give.

Help
I freeze on/after the bridge when I leave the castle at night with Alice.
You're using a save from an outdated version. Saves from v0.21 won't work with versions after. Start a new game.

A bug is stopping me from advancing!
Report it to me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I keep getting my ass kicked.
Grind/think more.

Changelog
v0.32.1 Leaving the city bug fix
Fixed bug which wouldn't let you leave lakeside if you did that before farm. Some items letting you walk through them have been "solidified"
v0.32 Leaving the city
Two new side quests which take place outside Lamar, new menu layout and (temporary) title screen, minor changes to items.
v0.31 Plot and PLOT fix
Obligatory bug fix
v0.3 Plot and PLOT
Plot continues, lot's of PLOT added. Combat tweaked so it's more difficult. Whole new dungeon, castle finished, town expanded. Old vore scenes changed slightly.
v0.21 Dungeon and stuff fix
Some minor bug fixes
v0.2 Dungeon and stuff
Added in a little prison dungeon in the barracks. Includes two lengthy vore encounters with various outcomes. Also added some minor descriptions to items, changed Alice's appearance and added some more faces for the fairy as well as some bug fixes. Shrink sprite no longer has a white border.
v0.1 Initial release
No change's, it's the first release

What you need
RPGMAKER VX ACE rtp
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

Download
v0.32.1
Mediafire account was killed. Will have to use Mega and 4shared for now.
https://mega.co.nz/#!vMVR3b6b!B_0AqVvgf ... se_EIMXUi8
http://www.4shared.com/file/r-Tq5Xuqba/ ... v0321.html New link 10/12/2014

Credit
- Celianna
- Enterbrain
- Lunarea (castle/library tiles)
- Mack (interior walls/misc tiles)
- Nicke (XS Scripts)
- Kalafina (Music)
- albinator427, Toutmoses, Bali-balo, dokudoku (Inner body Tilesets)
- Tsubame (Pictures)
- ThatRandomGuy (Video)
- ChaosRoseWitch ((Taleesi expanded yuri scene)next version)
Last edited by Avant on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 62 times in total.
Avant
Participator

Re: Temptation v0.1 (05/02/2013)

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Sounds pretty cool just from the description. I've given it a download and I'll give it a playthrough before reporting my findings
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Sounds really interesting, I'll give it a try tomorrow in the morning and I'll try to write some feedback too ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Daedra » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Awesome game! Loved the succubus scene =)
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby anema_sesuna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 pm

would love to see niki vore or get vored
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby startopics212 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

for a first release, it had a fair bit of content to it.it was nice to be able to play a full dungeon. tbh i had originally thought the potion would have given sera the ability to vore people, but hey, i like the direction you took this. looking forward to seeing more. :-D
startopics212
New to the forum

Postby DrKigano » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Yo! Friendly neighborhood uberfan here!

Well, beginning to (temporary) end, this game is excellent. Just a few bugs, mainly things you can walk over (sure, can't walk over the papers but her BED, that's fine!) and a couple spelling errors. Overall, I'm going to be watching you like a hawk from now on to see where this goes...
DrKigano
New to the forum

Postby Wierdost » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Great start! Thoroughly enjoyed this and eager to see more...especially from that succubus!
Wierdost
---

Postby kaze10 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Very good. Would love to know how to get succubus ending though D:

But great so far :3
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vizix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 am

I tip my hat to you Avant, very well done RPG maker game. I am usually weary of them because people don't proofread etc, but you have done a very good job. The succubus scene was good as was the one with the ward. The rats were just the right amount of challenging before you get the armor/sword. Albeit incredibly easy once you have them, but I suppose that is because you will be fighting the "mamma rat" afterwards. 9/10 would buy again. :-)
Vizix
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am

Finished. It's a cute little game, simple enough but quite effective. I liked the large amount of vore scenes even in such an early release of the game, and I honestly found the characters to be interesting as well, so I'd love to see them elaborated on in the future.

I kept my eye out for glitches, but I didn't really see any. The only issue I saw was that text keeps getting cut off by the text boxes in certain conversations with people.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 am

Yes! I made the top of the shout out list!
Ego polishing aside, I like what's here so far, little that it is. It actually seems to be going somewhere, and building a real plot, which is awesome.
Onto the complaints and such:
There are numerous grammatical/punctuation errors.
A number of the walls can be walked on; the bottommost portion of walls with curtains can be walked on, and in places where only the top of the wall is visible (ie: Near the pool of water in the Mother's room), you can walk onto the white squares, and walk all along the walls.
The player's sprite does not change to the shrunken one when they enter the succubus' room.
The people fighting in the barracks are too loud.
There's whitespace around the shrunken sprite.
There's a plaque that takes up two spaces in the Lower Hall, but it can only be read from one space.
Some sort of indication that you can drink the water to heal in the Rat warrens would be helpful.
When you open the door to the Witch house, a line of blue bricks is visible in the center of the darkness.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby VoreSkeeter » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 am

nice
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tehnerfbear » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 am

I think the people upstairs already mentioned all the bugs I found. : /

I'm looking forward to learning about this "witch." I want to see if she's really a witch and what her purpose is since she seemed way too obvious (to me anyway). I got my hopes a little too high running around everywhere and seeing so many girls who seemed to want to eat me (my fault, really, but it's such a tease :P). Only other input is it would be nice if the pred's picture can be shown as much as possible during their vore scenes. Really looking forward to the updates (take your time on the full tour plz(ha)).
Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34300
Follow Voracity 2 and 3, and keep up to date with concepts, art, and news:
http://tehnerfbear.deviantart.com/
tehnerfbear
Participator

Postby AzureLoom » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 am

Good enough game but without actual art scenes for the vore/scat/play scenes I can't really get into it. Also, more sounds would be great ^^

Gulp Quest is great for their stuff if you check it out
♥♥♥ Meeeow! You should check out my gallery----> http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/AzureLoom ♥♥♥
AzureLoom
Been posting for a bit

Postby tyrion13 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:42 am

Really enjoyed what you have so far and it shows alot of promise. One question though. Where did you come up with the name shador? I ask because it's not one that is all too common but one I have used frequently.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avant » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 am

Kreeyz wrote:Sounds really interesting, I'll give it a try tomorrow in the morning and I'll try to write some feedback too ;)

I'll look forward to it.

Daedra wrote:Awesome game! Loved the succubus scene =)

Wierdost wrote:Great start! Thoroughly enjoyed this and eager to see more...especially from that succubus!

Thanks. The succubus scene was something I originally didn't plan on until later but decided that as it was, the game wasn't really challenging enough. That's when I decided to create the Rat Warrens dungeon and after that figured, why not have a "hidden" vore scene? It's an idea I got from Madoka in Shrink High, though maybe nowhere near as difficult to find :lol: Succubus are creatures of pleasure so rather than just have one vore scene and that's it, I figured I'd give her multiple ones based on user choice.

anema_sesuna wrote:would love to see niki vore or get vored

It's something I plan to do for another update.

startopics212 wrote:for a first release, it had a fair bit of content to it.it was nice to be able to play a full dungeon. tbh i had originally thought the potion would have given sera the ability to vore people, but hey, i like the direction you took this. looking forward to seeing more. :-D

I won't say too much on what's going to happen but Sera will eventually get the ability to be a pred.

DrKigano wrote:Yo! Friendly neighborhood uberfan here!

Well, beginning to (temporary) end, this game is excellent. Just a few bugs, mainly things you can walk over (sure, can't walk over the papers but her BED, that's fine!) and a couple spelling errors. Overall, I'm going to be watching you like a hawk from now on to see where this goes...

Thanks. Yeah there's somethings I missed out on like moving through objects you shouldn't. I'll try and find and fix them all.

kaze10 wrote:Very good. Would love to know how to get succubus ending though D:

But great so far :3

The succubus isn't hard to find. All I'll say is to look in small dark places and you should be able to find her from there.

lolcp123 wrote:I tip my hat to you Avant, very well done RPG maker game. I am usually weary of them because people don't proofread etc, but you have done a very good job. The succubus scene was good as was the one with the ward. The rats were just the right amount of challenging before you get the armor/sword. Albeit incredibly easy once you have them, but I suppose that is because you will be fighting the "mamma rat" afterwards. 9/10 would buy again. :-)

As I said before, I wanted to have some sort of challenge present in the game. One of the reasons I love Shrink High is because while it's good fap material, it's also a challenging game. As I'm still new to RPGMaker it took me awhile to fiddle with the enemies in the dungeon and get it "right". If I had the rats powerful enough to be tough with the sword and armor, you'd get destroyed without them. I wanted it to be tough until you got stuff, so you'd be able to grind easier enough to face Momma Rat who is pretty damn tough. Though when I think about it, I could have two sets of rat enemies for before and after you get the equipment.

Reaverbot wrote:Finished. It's a cute little game, simple enough but quite effective. I liked the large amount of vore scenes even in such an early release of the game, and I honestly found the characters to be interesting as well, so I'd love to see them elaborated on in the future.

I kept my eye out for glitches, but I didn't really see any. The only issue I saw was that text keeps getting cut off by the text boxes in certain conversations with people.

I didn't want to release it without some decent vore content and you can probably see where I plan to do some more. As for the characters, some will have some relevance to the plot. One of who will become a party member, who may be obvious now I said it.

empatheticapathy wrote:Yes! I made the top of the shout out list!
Ego polishing aside, I like what's here so far, little that it is. It actually seems to be going somewhere, and building a real plot, which is awesome.
Onto the complaints and such:
There are numerous grammatical/punctuation errors.
A number of the walls can be walked on; the bottommost portion of walls with curtains can be walked on, and in places where only the top of the wall is visible (ie: Near the pool of water in the Mother's room), you can walk onto the white squares, and walk all along the walls.
The player's sprite does not change to the shrunken one when they enter the succubus' room.
The people fighting in the barracks are too loud.
There's whitespace around the shrunken sprite.
There's a plaque that takes up two spaces in the Lower Hall, but it can only be read from one space.
Some sort of indication that you can drink the water to heal in the Rat warrens would be helpful.
When you open the door to the Witch house, a line of blue bricks is visible in the center of the darkness.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try and fix all of that. The only thing I don't have a solution to is the white border around the shrunken sprite. If anyone has any advice on that I'd be grateful.

xwarriorj wrote:nice

Thanks

tehnerfbear wrote:I think the people upstairs already mentioned all the bugs I found. : /

I'm looking forward to learning about this "witch." I want to see if she's really a witch and what her purpose is since she seemed way too obvious (to me anyway). I got my hopes a little too high running around everywhere and seeing so many girls who seemed to want to eat me (my fault, really, but it's such a tease :P). Only other input is it would be nice if the pred's picture can be shown as much as possible during their vore scenes. Really looking forward to the updates (take your time on the full tour plz(ha)).

I'll not say too much on the "witch" but what I have in mind may not be as obvious as you think. Then again, it might actually be when you see it :lol: We'll have to see. Also I usually take awhile with vore scenes, maybe going on a little too much so any full tour should be sizable in length. I'll think about using some pictures to go along with the scenes if I can.

AzureLoom wrote:Good enough game but without actual art scenes for the vore/scat/play scenes I can't really get into it. Also, more sounds would be great ^^

Gulp Quest is great for their stuff if you check it out

If I find any relevant pictures for scenes then I'll try and slot them in eventually. As it is I have to rely on descriptions, sound and fading effects to try and get some form of immersion. Also as I'm no good with photoshop, image manipulation is out of the question. Though as it's mostly shrunken stuff for the beginning then it shouldn't be a problem.

tyrion13 wrote:Really enjoyed what you have so far and it shows alot of promise. One question though. Where did you come up with the name shador? I ask because it's not one that is all too common but one I have used frequently.

Honestly it's just a cheesy sounding name I came up with of the top of my head. It will become relevant later on in some way and I plan on expanding on the detail around it in a future update when I add a chapel which should give some more information. Basically think of it as a God/Goddess that people worship.
Avant
Participator

Postby theprinceh » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 am

Good game, cant wait for more
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Avant wrote:Thanks for the feedback, I'll try and fix all of that. The only thing I don't have a solution to is the white border around the shrunken sprite. If anyone has any advice on that I'd be grateful

It came up a lot in making the shrunken sprites for JAVRPG. The solution I found is to edit the sprite so that all the empty space around the character is the exact same shade of white (Or whatever background color you prefer).
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Someone92 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Am I the only one that finds it a little disturbing eating something that came out of your own butt? Why not digest it here and now?!

Other than that I enjoyed the game.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game