Idea: MLP Vore Game "Chronicles of Trixie"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Idea: MLP Vore Game "Chronicles of Trixie"

Postby JeanetteV » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

I have an idea for a My Little Pony-themed RPG Maker game. Unfortunately, I have no experience with RPG Maker... I was wondering if someone would be interested in my idea. Here is the initial premise I had for it.

Princess Celestia had ruled Equestria for thousands of years, and during that time she had to contend with many powerful threats to her country. This had taken a great toll on her energy and she soon found that her power was waning away. Knowing that this would mean she would eventually not be able to continue her responsibilities to raise the sun, she and her sister, Princess Luna, agreed to depart from Equestria for a time to recover their powers. Celestia left her former student and fellow princess, Twilight Sparkle, to rule Equestria in her stead until such time as she and Luna return. During the next two years, Twilight came to unify Equestria under the rule of the Twilight Imperium, a government that would work to spread the power of harmony through Equestria and beyond. Now, an ancient empire known as the Taur Kingdom is trying to challenge the new rule of Equestria by resurrecting an ancient Taur god known as Tirek, who was imprisoned in Tartarus by Celestia thousands of years ago. Taking advantage of these troubled times are members of the Gryphon Empire, who have started expanding their hunting territories beyond the borders of Gryphonia, going against the Imperium's regulations and threatening the peace between Equestria and Gryphonia. Also looking to rattle the structure of Equestria's government are the changelings, who have managed to infiltrate key positions within the Imperium in service to Queen Chrysalis.

This is where you come in, as the Great and Powerful Trixie, returned from a two-year isolation where you have been training your magic skills. During your studies, you have discovered an ancient and forbidden magic that you hope will give you enough power to defeat your eternal rival, Princess Twilight Sparkle. This magic allows you to master the art of vore and devour your enemies, consuming their bodies and souls to add to your strength. You are slowly but surely becoming addicted to vore from the use of this magic, but you don't care as long as it will help you defeat Twilight eventually. As you travel across Equestria and beyond gathering your strength, you'll find yourself pulled into the oncoming conflict and have to decide if your revenge is more important than the safety of the world.
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Re: Idea: MLP Vore Game "Chronicles of Trixie"

Postby Runman292 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 pm

That's a really good storyline. Would this be a pred game only, or could their also be prey scenes? :)
Last edited by Runman292 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeanetteV » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

While Trixie would be a pred, that doesn't mean she can't be eaten herself. I have a few ideas for vore scenes. For example, at one point in the game, you'll have to fight Gilda, who's a boss. If you lose against Gilda, she'll eat you. Another example would be when you encounter Queen Chrysalis in the changeling hive. She'll try to seduce you, and if you choose to accept her seduction you get an unbirth scene where Chrysalis wraps you in a pod and swallows you with her pussy, where she turns you into a changeling. And if you lose the battle with Twilight, she'll eat you as a means of appropriate justice for all those you've eaten.
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Runman292 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm

There are tutorial videos on youtube on how to use RPG Maker Xp, Vx, and Vx Ace (I recommend using this one).
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:14 pm

I LOVE IT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if i had the experience and the time i would work on this to its's full potential
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby JeanetteV » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:40 am

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:I LOVE IT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if i had the experience and the time i would work on this to its's full potential

If you could, would you be up for helping me find someone who could do it? And also to help with the plot?
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 pm

I like the idea of Trixie being the pred!
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Runman292 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Bump
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marukuma » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:48 am

I do have some experience, but not enough to write a complex story myself, if a script was given and a general story line I could do it for you

(also i might need some sprites but i can probably get those somewhere)

*edit: found nice sprites
Marukuma
Been posting for a bit

Postby Camlio420 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:00 am

JeanetteV wrote:While Trixie would be a pred, that doesn't mean she can't be eaten herself. I have a few ideas for vore scenes. For example, at one point in the game, you'll have to fight Gilda, who's a boss. If you lose against Gilda, she'll eat you. Another example would be when you encounter Queen Chrysalis in the changeling hive. She'll try to seduce you, and if you choose to accept her seduction you get an unbirth scene where Chrysalis wraps you in a pod and swallows you with her pussy, where she turns you into a changeling. And if you lose the battle with Twilight, she'll eat you as a means of appropriate justice for all those you've eaten.

My only problem with the story concept is that Trixie would definitely see the fact that taking revenge on Twilight now would only cause more problems. I could see there being a whole plot change thing where Twilight actually says that she'll do whatever Trixie asks as long as she makes sure that Equestria is safe and secure first. (If you win said Twilight fight.)
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:25 am

well, i think is a good game, if you need some picture of vore, here a link for some vore picture.
http://gaptrixievore.deviantart.com/
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby JeanetteV » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:47 am

I have received a copy of RPG Maker from Steam in a contest from another user, so I have what I need to make this game! All I need are people to help me with things like event scripting, mapping, character design, monster design, etc.
JeanetteV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Camlio420 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:44 am

JeanetteV wrote:I have received a copy of RPG Maker from Steam in a contest from another user, so I have what I need to make this game! All I need are people to help me with things like event scripting, mapping, character design, monster design, etc.

Well I can't exactly draw or code I've been told I'm good with dialog. I'd be willing to offer my services in this manner.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:24 am

Hmm maybe I could help write posts for the vore scenes. I often get told I'm one of the best role players to people and play Trixie nearly perfectly. I'm willing to help with that. I havent a clue how to do programming though.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby Geemer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:05 am

I will wait until this is done... I would LOVE to see this project come to fruition. I also lack any skills for something like this.

Unless you need a narrator... I am an AWESOME narrator.
Geemer
New to the forum

Return to Vore game