Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby Hansony » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:22 am

Likander wrote:This game is mildly entertaining for a little while but whatever glory it once had is long gone. Instead it's a short intro with a dead end. After reading a number of old posts, the beginning of the game was once drastically different than it is now. Now, the game dead ends at finding someone named Liz. There is no Liz. Anywhere. No way to find out if they're in a prison cell, no hidden room. ANYWHERE. No loose tiles by her room to show the way. I'm guessing the creator or someone who worked with them went in the last build and sabotaged it or something. For fuckery or I don't know what. Apparently there was a vore function in battle too. Well that's gone too. A rather typical and not too special early rpg with shoddy digital graphics, same sized vore and so so dialogue. With a bored yawn after crawling over every inch of the now prison castle with no way out thanks to the Liz blockage I recommend everyone else pass on this and not waste your time. There's better games out there that while they may dead end, there's a LOT more development to them (or at least not blocked off).

Your name wouldn't happen to be Dean Takahashi, would it?
Your problem is either due to your own inability or a compatibility issue with the game and your OS, not that I have heard of any such issues before but then this game is a few OS versions old.
Liz is in the game, she is in a hidden room that will be entered by simply clicking the action button (usually [enter]) on the part of the wall it is at... I could give you more of a hint but given how you don't seem to want help but instead want to condemn the game, I don't really feel like it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Likander » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:12 pm

Hansony wrote:
Likander wrote:This game is mildly entertaining for a little while but whatever glory it once had is long gone. Instead it's a short intro with a dead end. After reading a number of old posts, the beginning of the game was once drastically different than it is now. Now, the game dead ends at finding someone named Liz. There is no Liz. Anywhere. No way to find out if they're in a prison cell, no hidden room. ANYWHERE. No loose tiles by her room to show the way. I'm guessing the creator or someone who worked with them went in the last build and sabotaged it or something. For fuckery or I don't know what. Apparently there was a vore function in battle too. Well that's gone too. A rather typical and not too special early rpg with shoddy digital graphics, same sized vore and so so dialogue. With a bored yawn after crawling over every inch of the now prison castle with no way out thanks to the Liz blockage I recommend everyone else pass on this and not waste your time. There's better games out there that while they may dead end, there's a LOT more development to them (or at least not blocked off).

Your name wouldn't happen to be Dean Takahashi, would it?
Your problem is either due to your own inability or a compatibility issue with the game and your OS, not that I have heard of any such issues before but then this game is a few OS versions old.
Liz is in the game, she is in a hidden room that will be entered by simply clicking the action button (usually [enter]) on the part of the wall it is at... I could give you more of a hint but given how you don't seem to want help but instead want to condemn the game, I don't really feel like it.

Nope, not my name. Idgaf who that other guy is, but there isn't a hidden room. I clicked all over that damn palace and stupid cellar for over an freaking hour. It was maddening. So yeah, I got a fair bit of condemnation in me about the game. By the way, claiming "you could help but don't want to," because someone had a bad experience just makes you look like a twat. To be honest, there doesn't seem to be a lot of helpful people in this thread to begin with as I'm not the first to have this problem, and so far the only person who's stepped forward to address it is you. I wrote my original post out of sheer frustration, and might have been a bit harsh but have been given zero evidence to the contrary to change my opinion thus far.
Likander
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Likander wrote:Nope, not my name. Idgaf who that other guy is, but there isn't a hidden room. I clicked all over that damn palace and stupid cellar for over an freaking hour. It was maddening. So yeah, I got a fair bit of condemnation in me about the game. By the way, claiming "you could help but don't want to," because someone had a bad experience just makes you look like a twat. To be honest, there doesn't seem to be a lot of helpful people in this thread to begin with as I'm not the first to have this problem, and so far the only person who's stepped forward to address it is you. I wrote my original post out of sheer frustration, and might have been a bit harsh but have been given zero evidence to the contrary to change my opinion thus far.

I re downloaded the game to check before I replied to you, it is there, you just haven't been careful enough with your search I guess.
And of cause there are almost nobody responding on this thread, the game have been dead in developing for over 5 years, nobody but dickheads like me ever check it out, most others just get annoyed it's getting necro'd, like they probably are right now.

In short, get good or drop the game, but it's not the game that's at fault here, it's you and your attitude.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Likander » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:22 pm

Hansony wrote:I re downloaded the game to check before I replied to you, it is there, you just haven't been careful enough with your search I guess.
And of cause there are almost nobody responding on this thread, the game have been dead in developing for over 5 years, nobody but dickheads like me ever check it out, most others just get annoyed it's getting necro'd, like they probably are right now.

In short, get good or drop the game, but it's not the game that's at fault here, it's you and your attitude.

Ah, I see. So clicking on EVERYTHING. FUCKING. EVERYTHING. and getting no response isn't the problem, it's somehow my "attitude." Riiiight. Because I don't have any right to be frustrated by spending an inordinate amount of time on an issue that others have had and gotten no answer for, and nothing has worked. Also, for a dead game people keep talking about it here. The only reason I posted is that there were replies from a few months ago. So maybe it's not as dead as you think. So why not just get off your high horse and tell me where the fuck the goddamn hidden door is. Or piss off. If you aren't going to be helpful, then you're just a fucking troll. That "get good" bullshit doesn't help anyone, it just makes you look like a pretentious ass.
Likander
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:16 am

all of that, based on the fact that you weren't able to find a hidden room...
That's not attitude?
The "I can't have missed something IT MUST BE THE GAME THAT IS WRONG" mentality, is not attitude?
But me telling you "it is in the game, go find it" that is attitude and very rude...
You're a joke dude and you won't get any help from me at this point.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Likander » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Hansony wrote:

all of that, based on the fact that you weren't able to find a hidden room...
That's not attitude?
The "I can't have missed something IT MUST BE THE GAME THAT IS WRONG" mentality, is not attitude?
But me telling you "it is in the game, go find it" that is attitude and very rude...
You're a joke dude and you won't get any help from me at this point.

First off, you were never going to help me in the first place. You stated that from the getgo with your pissy post about me condemning the game I was frustrated with, and you could help me but wouldn't. So don't act like you've decided against helping me now. Also, I conceded that I was extremely frustrated when I wrote that and might have been wrong, but apparently that fact that I'm still frustrated by being unable to find the damn room to continue and nobody will help me is somehow unwarranted. Also, you've thus far given zero evidence why I might be wrong. All you've done is troll me and point out how you know the answer, but REFUSE to help. You're a bigger dead end than this game, and I'm not looking to you for help. I'm not wasting any more time on this shitty game, or a pithy little troll like you.
Likander
New to the forum

Postby PoserT » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Best you don, this is a dead end game, to be honest, you can find the Harpy in the hidden room in the dungeon, but that requires some light and even then, the game really isn't worth arguing about these days.
I am not judging, nor am I going to ridicule you about your interests, I myself played this several times and it flatlined, so best to move on from this game and do something else, that's really that we can do right now about it.
PoserT
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:53 am

Ah the memories of this game, yeah it is dead long dead. I use to do maps and story for this, and well me and the main dev sort of wrote ourselves into a corner along with a driver killer around the time that that happened.

MV came out, we tried to move over to it... couldn't tried making a new game... drive to work on it died. Game died.

That said If you want a game that is going to have A more or less similar overall plot See predator coliseum, it is scary how much of our plot could easily fit in it.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragOnDude » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:46 pm

I'm stupid. I don't know how to unlock the third spikes.
DragOnDude
New to the forum

Postby Zond » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:45 am

I understand everything is dead?(
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonewolf95 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:15 pm

How do you do the Anal Vore scene, I don't see the witch, is it the mage or something but how do you annoy her too?
Lonewolf95
New to the forum

Postby rainbryan26 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:53 pm

i found the secret its in the top right of the bookshelves on the corner in the cellar to see the harpy
rainbryan26
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game