Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.20.2]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vrogue: Vore Mod for Brogue (M/M) [Alpha Version 0.17.7]

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:03 am

ZeForgotten wrote:
acetheonly wrote:Hopping in this thread late as hell, but what is the current version? (assuming the title of the thread is wrong)

Currently he is at 1.7.7 I think.

The thread title is correct. The game is an unfinished alpha build (0) on its seventeenth major revision/content update (17) and there have been seven patches since that update (7).

The game won't be considered feature-complete (1.0.0) until I add all enemies, including bosses. That is also when I will stop taking requests for additions.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:54 pm

So how have things been going with what you were trying to do?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Myconid32 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:24 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So how have things been going with what you were trying to do?

Slowly. Sorry.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Milbag » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Hope Im not too late but this game seems really interesting and I would love to contribute to the creation of a game like this so I made a submission of some vore I love to see.

This character is an anthropomorphic cow, I would add utters because I think utter vore could be unique but since you have rules on the character needing to be male Im not sure but I think this character could be a male cow with utters just for creative leeway. I will add utters in this for now but if they're not okay I'll add another version that doesn't have utter :)

He includes cock vore, oral vore, and utter vore.

-Main Description-
A large fat Holstein cow, with a larger slimy tongue hanging on the corner of his mouth. A big pink set of utters hangs down at his crotch. He stares at you hungrily.

Attack Verbs-
The cow licks you
The cow kicks you
The cow bearhugs you
The cow headbutts you

Spoiler: show
-Vore Attempt- (Oral)
The cow attempts to put you into a tight hug.

-Unwilling Swallow Success- (Oral)
The cow grabs you and squeezes you into a tight bearhug against his musky body, he begins slowly dragging his slimy tongue around your face, tasting you.
The cow shoves your face into his maw, pulling you in inch by inch, reaching your feet. The cow licks your kicking feet as he swallows you whole and you fall into his stomach.

-Willing Swallow Success- (Oral)
The cow smiles as he picks you up in his muscular arms and opens his maw. He licks your face tasting you and enjoying your flavor, he opens his maw wider so your face can slide in. You lie your face on his hot tongue as he grabs your waist and slowly pulls you in, slowly bringing you into his stomach.

-Digesting- (oral)
The cows stomach walls squeeze you around and churns you.
Your skin tingles and burns as you sit in a pool of acid.
The cows stomach fills like a tank of acid more and more to consume you.
You lie in the cow's belly surrounded by acid and digesting grass.

-Light Digestion- (Oral)
The bubbling acid in the cow's stomach boils up to your chin, and you can nolonger see you body in the pool. The acid slowly rises over you heads and it fills your nose and ears as the last of your body fizzles away into nothing.

-Disposal- (oral)
The cow vomits ups up the remains of bones and clothing from his prey. All that is left of the rogue is a heaping mass of goopy fabric and bones.

-Vore Attempt- (Utter)
The cow jumps and attempts to land on top of you.

-Unwilling Swallow Success- (Utter)
The cow jumps and lands on top of your hips and grabs your head bringing them close to his squishy utters. He forces you to touch his utters and in moments your hands are sucked into a teat and then he pushes your face inside as well. You are sucked inside of the cramped utter, surrounded by milk.

-Willing Swallow Success- (Utter)
The cow exposes his utter to you, he guides your head towards one of his teats having you suck on it. Suddenly it surrounds your head as it sucks you inside slowly, the cow moos as he sucks you inside.

-Digesting- (Utter)
The inside of the utters move around you and you get squeezed.
Your skin itches as it starts to turn a pasty white color.
Your body starts to disappear as the utters fill with milk.
Your body looks melty and white.

-Light Digestion- (Utter)
Your body slowly melts into goopy milk, and the pool fills up around you. Your body begins to feel light and weightless and you lie back unable to move, the rest of the milk consumes you.

-Disposal- (Utter)
The cow squirts out your remains as clear white milk.

-Vore Attempt- (Cock)
The cow becomes erect and charges at you.

-Unwilling Swallow Success- (Cock)
The cow charges at you and quickly wraps you up into a tight body crushing bearhug, and licks your face amused at his victory. Your unable to move as your feel your legs get pulled into his shaft, he rubs his dick slowly sucking you inside. All of suddenly you are quickly sucked up into the cow's balls.

-Willing Swallow Success- (Cock)
The cow brings his cock close to you and puts in on your face. He guides your head to the tip of his shaft as he pushes you inside head first, he makes quick work of suddenly sucking you inside of his balls.

-Digesting- (Cock)
The inside of the cow's testicles churn as they squeeze you.
Your skin starts to become a clear white and drips off of you.
The pool of cum around you begins to rise as your body adds to its mass.
Goopy chunks of your body fall into the cum.

-Light Digestion- (Cock)
Your body slowly falls apart into goopy pieces and slowly melt into a big pool of cum inside the testicles of the cow, the cow masturbate furiously feeling you fall apart inside of his balls.

-Disposal- (Cock)
The cow reaches a massive orgasm and squirts your milky white remains everywhere

-Powers-
I was thinking that when the cow licks you it could induse a stun effect on the player if that is possible
Milbag
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:39 am

I'm happily impressed with how this version handles recursive stuffing. I recall that crashed a lot in previous versions, but in this version I managed to feed a bandit to a werewolf, eat the full werewolf, and then feed myself to a felis. Then I used debug to spawn a T-rex nearby that ate the felis with the three of us inside him.

Eventually:
"The T-rex shits out what's left of the felis and you."
"You tear your way out of the T-rex."
"You shit out what's left of the werewolf and the bandit."

The first message is a little inaccurate since I was still inside the T-rex, but I don't mind it only digesting the 'outer layer' and then continuing.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 am

Milbag wrote:I would add utters because I think utter vore could be unique

Unfortunately the game doesn't support exotic vore types at the moment. You might consider adding udder vore once I release the code, but it would be a lot for a single enemy. The rest of the entry might be okay, though.

Revx_Z wrote:The first message is a little inaccurate since I was still inside the T-rex, but I don't mind it only digesting the 'outer layer' and then continuing.

I'll reproduce this and try to make sure it's working sensibly. Thanks!
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Milbag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Myconid32 wrote:
Milbag wrote:I would add utters because I think utter vore could be unique

Unfortunately the game doesn't support exotic vore types at the moment. You might consider adding udder vore once I release the code, but it would be a lot for a single enemy. The rest of the entry might be okay, though.

Revx_Z wrote:The first message is a little inaccurate since I was still inside the T-rex, but I don't mind it only digesting the 'outer layer' and then continuing.

I'll reproduce this and try to make sure it's working sensibly. Thanks!

That's fine, i thought it might be too much. Thanks for telling me :)
Milbag
New to the forum

Postby Winkle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:10 am

I do wonder if this is still a thing. Hmmm
Winkle
New to the forum

Postby Winkle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Is there possibley a way to have a quick start or redo feature? Something that makes getting back to a certain floor easier?
Winkle
New to the forum

Postby betacygni » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Winkle wrote:Is there possibley a way to have a quick start or redo feature? Something that makes getting back to a certain floor easier?

It's a roguelike. Permadeath and multiple runs is kinda the point of the entire genre. You can try saving and loading the game, but it's very buggy and likely will not work.

If you still want to play the game and get a chance to see high-level monsters early on, holding Shift while clicking new game will put the game in Random mode where any monster can spawn on any level. Obviously, this is not balanced whatsoever, and not really the way the game is intended to be played.

If you really want to cheat, there is a debug mode in a separate executable. Pressing Shift-. or Shift-, (the < and > keys) will move you up and down floors.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duke The Wolf » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:38 am

Hey, have you considered adding new vore types for existing enemies that only have one or two?
For example, adding anal vore for Mad Horses, or cock vore for Centaurs. Would this be something you're open to submissions for?
A signature in 2019? What is this, a forum?
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winkle » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:44 pm

betacygni wrote:
Winkle wrote:Is there possibley a way to have a quick start or redo feature? Something that makes getting back to a certain floor easier?

It's a roguelike. Permadeath and multiple runs is kinda the point of the entire genre. You can try saving and loading the game, but it's very buggy and likely will not work.

If you still want to play the game and get a chance to see high-level monsters early on, holding Shift while clicking new game will put the game in Random mode where any monster can spawn on any level. Obviously, this is not balanced whatsoever, and not really the way the game is intended to be played.

If you really want to cheat, there is a debug mode in a separate executable. Pressing Shift-. or Shift-, (the < and > keys) will move you up and down floors.

Oh thats still neat
Winkle
New to the forum

Postby Eat meh » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:09 pm

betacygni wrote:

If you really want to replay one specific run though [I've done this ONCE because it was a near perfect run but I got bushwacked by a gas fire trap on 12 and didn't want to give it up,] You can get the seed for the specific play through, and hold Control while selecting a new game, and enter a seed that way. 213809340 was the seed I did. Very, VERY good run.
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:43 am

Duke The Wolf wrote:Hey, have you considered adding new vore types for existing enemies that only have one or two?
For example, adding anal vore for Mad Horses, or cock vore for Centaurs. Would this be something you're open to submissions for?

I'm open to content submissions for existing creatures. I prefer PMs if you choose to write something. However, if the original author of a creature (the centaur, for example) doesn't want a particular vore type attached to their submission, I will remove it.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 pm

So I realize you’re probably busy doing your own thing, but it has been quite a while since we’ve gotten any sort of update, so I was wondering how progress was going on this? Or if you’ve even had time for that matter.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby chemicalcrux » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Very nicely put together game - good writing and good mechanics.

Pitting hellhounds against groups of friendly NPCs is equal parts messy and enjoyable!
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myconid32 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:04 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So I realize you’re probably busy doing your own thing, but it has been quite a while since we’ve gotten any sort of update, so I was wondering how progress was going on this? Or if you’ve even had time for that matter.

I haven't forgotten about it but I do have other projects eating up most of my time. The most I have been able to do lately is test existing content and fix text errors when I notice them, which is understandably dull. I will get back to actually implementing new content hopefully soon.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:45 am

hey while you work on updates do you at least think the latest update is pretty stable? or should I keep with 0.14.0
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Jadex wrote:hey while you work on updates do you at least think the latest update is pretty stable? or should I keep with 0.14.0

Well, I have not crashed so far. The program is pretty light, also, so keeping both around won't hurt if you dislike the latest version.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winkle » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Have you ever considered adding alt vore methods are will you just stick to the main three?
Winkle
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game