Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: OKURETE SUMIMASEN CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!!!

Postby taito » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:13 pm

slayer449, Did you finish the game? ^_^ The top one is gettable. There is a secret switch around there somewhere. ^_^ The storage area is not accessable.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Noonespeical » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:10 am

Do any of the saves start you off at the beginning of chapter 2? I ask because my computer crashed and I lost my original save. I did try all the saves in the actual game folder but I may have missed it
Noonespeical
New to the forum

Postby taito » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:53 am

Noonespeical, I'll look and see if I have one. I don't think I do but I'll check and get back to you later. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Kemaro » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:31 pm

taito wrote:Noonespeical, I'll look and see if I have one. I don't think I do but I'll check and get back to you later. ^_^
taito could you tell me how can i pass skunk lair 7 i used hookshot and finished these bastreds but when i use the spider robot i don't know what should i do there is no ather hole to go there and all i see a ladder that wouldn't let my spider to go up and dmg rocks so what should i do and anther Quation when you gonna release Chapter 3 of the Game becouse last time you said in 2013 you start to make it and in 2014 you showed us the Wallpaper of the Girls Monsters but it didn't Release yet so please release it i can't wait any longer becouse i love your games so much <3
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby taito » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Kemaro, I belive you have to use the spider to blow up the rocks in the upper right...then there is a switch under that. ^_^ I wish I could say that chapter 3 is almost done but that would be a lie. I live each day not knowing where I will go or what to do. I'm not sure of anything at this point of my life. I would love to have chapter 3 come out so I can conclude this story.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Kemaro » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:38 am

taito wrote:Kemaro, I belive you have to use the spider to blow up the rocks in the upper right...then there is a switch under that. ^_^ I wish I could say that chapter 3 is almost done but that would be a lie. I live each day not knowing where I will go or what to do. I'm not sure of anything at this point of my life. I would love to have chapter 3 come out so I can conclude this story.
taito your not alone many people of us alwayes asked you do you need help to make sounds or have a full story or to help you with making some animations to make chapter 3 better We are strange society but at least we support each other to make what we want becomes already exists at least from us you know he has experience in my field of the three voice or making Animation or try to find with us nice story that would help you alot and maybe you would do more of these lovely games
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby Kemaro » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:12 pm

any way taito i only could get 3 diffrent codes 1-MegaHammer 2-Ring 3-EvilForest this all just for chapter 1 could you please show me more from chapter 1 or 2 thx <3
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:30 am

Kemaro, Thank you for your kind words. Try Mummies and SuperDemon. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Kemaro » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:34 am

taito wrote:Kemaro, Thank you for your kind words. Try Mummies and SuperDemon. ^_^
Taito im sorry for that but your game Lovely Heart it have alots of Puzzles that i can't pass the water map i passed it so hard i find every single Puzzle is so hard and now im start in hell map in a puzzle i can't understand (name an emotion start with L and end with U if you don't mind could you give me every thing of your this map puzzle becouse it seems like no view for this game and 1 last thing about the Job selecter how can i lv it up so easy i tryed to get Mage lv 5 and knight lv 3 in 3 days now my Chracters are lv 22 so how i know to lv it up easy thx
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:19 am

Kemaro, love is the emotion that starts with an I and ends with a U. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Kemaro » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:40 pm

taito wrote:Kemaro, love is the emotion that starts with an I and ends with a U. ^_^
im so bad at Lovely Heart puzzles in the first Puzzle what's your best Friendd name i had to open it from the beginning just to know the name Kato and when it comes with Imotion start with L and end with U i though it is {Loveyou} not just Love that's how you make your own hardest puzzle game now i left every thing behind in my day just to know the next Puzzle (What kind of stones belong to the god) i played a new game agine just to find out how what is the name of the gods stones i kept looking at every single words but all i found is keep talking about Tempst Stones i stayed like 4 hours without getting any point why did you made these Puzzles hard you could make it like Okurete Sumimasen the puzzles in it not that hard just look around for maybe 15 mins and then think what we know about the puzzle not a Questions puzzle :P
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby taito » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:21 am

Kemaro, Well that's why the puzzles in Okurete aren't as hard...because I had too many people tell me how tough the puzzles in Itoshi Kokoro were. I think if you were paying attention to the story line you wouldn't have had that many problems with those questions. ^_^ There's also a faq for the game on the internet if you get stuck.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Kemaro » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 pm

taito wrote:Kemaro, Well that's why the puzzles in Okurete aren't as hard...because I had too many people tell me how tough the puzzles in Itoshi Kokoro were. I think if you were paying attention to the story line you wouldn't have had that many problems with those questions. ^_^ There's also a faq for the game on the internet if you get stuck.
Taito thx for your info im now in half way to finish the game but the Problem is there is some kinda bug in Meloku Village the ninja guy told me he need 5 scrolls
1-One scroll is by the lake surrounded by bushes. A rock will be the key
2-The second lies north of the stream of fire. Rolled up in a tree long gone
3-The third scroll was given to a man who loves birds. Seek him out and he will give it to you
4-The fourth scroll is being held by a green friend
5-The final scroll is hidden between the sand and something red
i got them all and i become ninja lv 6 when i talked to the ninja guy he stell saying about the scrolls i kept searching around and start my old save from Path of fire was think there must be something missing but idk what's going on so here is the save
Attachments
Save04.rar
(9.94 KiB) Downloaded 611 times
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 am

what kind of scenes does this have? just oral vore?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Kemaro » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:43 pm

nuggholio wrote:what kind of scenes does this have? just oral vore?

i was talking with taito about the ather game name itoshi kokoroo
Kemaro
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:48 am

why're you telling me this lol
nuggholio
Participator

Postby cyrushart » Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 am

im haveing a issuse with moon boots not working
cyrushart
New to the forum

Postby bearlord42 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Not sure if this is happening to anybody else, but I've downloaded the game and every time I try and play it, it tell me that this RGSS102E.dll is not found. I'm just wondering if it's happening to anybody else and if somebody can help me.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Eboros » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 pm

you can try this : https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-rgs ... rs-2623961

otherwise, if you want an easy soluce (but not the best !), you can simply download this file from internet and put it to your game folder !

but first start by reading the site above.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 am

bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if this is happening to anybody else, but I've downloaded the game and every time I try and play it, it tell me that this RGSS102E.dll is not found. I'm just wondering if it's happening to anybody else and if somebody can help me.

I think the main problem is, that you didn't downloaded and installed the required RTP (RunTime Package).
The dll-file alone could perhaps not be enough.

CrayZayJay wrote:If you are missing the dll file you need to download the RPG maker XP RTP, you can get it here https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/ad ... e-packages
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game