Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 2 is Out!!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: OKURETE SUMIMASEN CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!!!

Postby e2s86 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 pm

ty :gulp:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 pm

np, still stuck here myself, none of my saves produce dif results, guess i'll have to wait for Taito...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rowan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

The ai on these cpu controlled units is awful, does anyone have a good team that isn't complete shit?
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caesar » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Stuck in the same place as you Pancake.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:46 pm

at least i'm not alone, join me won't you!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heady9 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm in the same place. Just for a different reason.

Me for the last 3(!!!) Hours: "Stop. Stop respawning. Stop fucking respawning. I SAID FUCKING STOP!!!"
I just finally got one clear shot at the undead naga. . .only for her to wipe us out in 6 turns. I haven't even LOOKED at the beehive yet. . .

Edit: Aaaaaaaand it happened again. All 4 of them in the way respawned. Again. That's it! Good night!
Last edited by Heady9 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Number-2 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Awesome, it has finally come! Thanks Taito! Going to replay chapter 1 to refresh the story first.
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Postby twib » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 am

For the Soldier portion of the game I used 2 soldiers and 1 mage because the healers are pointless to have, just make sure the mage has certain spells active while others are off so you hit the enemies with their weakness and not healing them which happens quite often, PLUS I agree the re-spawns drove me nuts so I just kept trucking on thru till the re-spawns weren't so bad. sorry I couldn't be of more help but if its any consolation I'm stuck at the area that comes after you make it to the port and get across the sea.
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rowan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:27 am

I don't understand how any of you could possibly make it as far as you have. The ai on these things is abysmal to the point of insanity. The strongest caster auto attacks with full mana. The solider casts ice when it's turned off (bug). The only worthwhile character on my team is a solider who spams 1 skill who's so straight forward the ai couldn't POSSIBLY fuck it up. Taito, I love you, but fix this or get rid of it because it does not fucking work.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby thyladras » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 am

RAAA i need the skull of a mummy and a ant's tooth but .. it's jsut farming or i must do something to get it ? plz help
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby squeekydragon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 am

Thank you Taito chapter 2 is awesome!^_^
squeekydragon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:03 am

Evilpancake wrote:this helped me in chapter 1 when i got sick and tired of fighting stuff and just wanted out of the damn dungeon

XD
I actually planned on continuing with that Walkthrough now, but i believe i need to stop until Taito fixed that A.I. thing with the army.... now that i kinda upgraded all my soldiers they permanently use Stats up on (who would have guessed?) the last one in my row and turning off their abilities in the menu wont hinder them to still use their spells.
In Short: i'm not making much progress and gonna Pause until a fix for that problem is out.

Taito:
Don't let others annoy ya by this. The best game programmers make big errors. You obviously took much effort in making that game (especially since all is obviously handdrawn). That fact alone is pretty awesome and since its the first version of chapter 2 i think its understandable that a big mass of us has bug/glitch issues. :roll:
Keep up the good work, its appreciated. :)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby keitaro_2006 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 am

When the second chapter started, i wander around any city until i go to Vendor and goes to the castle to meet the King, but nothing happened, and when i exit the castle, suddenly the weather goes clear without snow anymore and the slime skank disappear and replaced by the tree skank. When i go to Ayla Village, i goes to the test area :D

If i can been here, is there any way i can go back to the actual route? Without reloading my save file?

Great job Taito, so far, love how the game over varied with the party leader.
keitaro_2006
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:00 am

Hey Taito I'd hate to ask but could you possibly upload the game onto a different upload site? Fileshare doesn't like me for some reason cause whenever I try to do a download it says invalid download link. :(
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Rainsford » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 am

Am I the only one who keeps getting destroyed by the ant boss? :(
Rainsford
Been posting for a bit

Postby StoneCold23 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 am

total noob question here, to anyone that can help me,

how does one recruit a solidier for your party? all i have is Kim, Jaime, Milly, and The Queen? kinda confused
StoneCold23
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scorpi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 am

You form the soldier group inside the camp and then when you leave the town that group appear. So you don't bring the soldiers into your group like you normaly would.

I allso notice that the only way to turn off and on spells properly is by doing it in the camp too. Doesn't work when doing in outside.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:40 am

Rainsford wrote:Am I the only one who keeps getting destroyed by the ant boss? :(

I just cast "lulleby" and made them go to sleep. THen i took out the ants first and left the queen for last.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 am

soooo, morning after, no taito? /sigh
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby surlyirishman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Sorry to bug people, but my computer runs too slowly to do the minecart part correctly, could someone please post a post-minecart save if you have one?
surlyirishman
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game