VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:29 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:If anybody has any other ideas for types of predators, scenes, characters, locations, etc, that they'd like to see, I'm more than happy to hear it.

I'd sure love to see some variety in the preds. Maybe a few fat girls, non-white ones, maybe even some hairy or older ones. I also don't think the game has any redheads/gingers yet.
That misandristic librarian Ryanshow added was cool, so some more explicitly man-hating preds would be appreciated. In a general sense, some extreme personalities would be appreciated. Y'know, characters who have one or two traits that seem to dominate everything they say and do. Stuff like that is fun.
A pred that's actually a group of girls would be awesome, though I understand that may present logistic problems, like which one of them actually eats Cody. Maybe an encounter that's a linked series of girls where you only fight one at a time, but have to beat them all to progress?
I also think it'd be cool to have more preds who are defined by the job they do (like the cops). That allows for a lot of variety while keeping things grounded and feeling like the game essentially occurs in the real world. It'd even help support the 'men are obsolete' theme if there were female preds doing typically male jobs, like a janitor or construction worker.

On the subject of expanding existing preds, I'd like to see more out of the gang member and subway girl. Or maybe another member of that same gang; perhaps the leader.

Long post without any solid "I want [x]" statements, I know. I'm trying to give you ideas or inspiration without just ordering you around, so it's kinda gotta be vague. I'm sorry if that's a bother.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby generalr » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:31 am

If we're still playing the suggestion game, I just found this today and am LOVING it!

Things I want: More stuff like girl in the park and the student in the class - I want preds with pet play.

I want a yoga girl: Maybe add her in the park.

I want a Nun who is trying to spread the new religion forming in the land based around femininity being more pure than masculinity or whatever.

I want a girl in a sundress.

I want a facesitting scene, too.

Mellissa needs a friend who comes over sometimes and assaults you.

I want Mellissa to attack randomly if you're at home masturbating or sleeping or studying.

I want other students in the library to interrupt your reading and attack you.

Great game!
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:00 am

empatheticapathy wrote: That misandristic librarian Ryanshow added was cool, so some more explicitly man-hating preds would be appreciated. In a general sense, some extreme personalities would be appreciated. Y'know, characters who have one or two traits that seem to dominate everything they say and do. Stuff like that is fun.

generalr wrote:I want a Nun who is trying to spread the new religion forming in the land based around femininity being more pure than masculinity or whatever.

I'm definitely going to try and add a character along these lines at some point in the future. Likely after my next planned update.

empatheticapathy wrote:A pred that's actually a group of girls would be awesome, though I understand that may present logistic problems, like which one of them actually eats Cody. Maybe an encounter that's a linked series of girls where you only fight one at a time, but have to beat them all to progress?

I agree with this. This is actually a fantastic way to break up the repetitiveness of the current one on one scenes so far.

generalr wrote:I want a facesitting scene, too.

Only one of those so far, unfortunately. Will be more in the next update, though.

Thanks for the suggestions. Quite a lot of ideas to be developed there.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby eMIN » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Can somebody please tell me how to get the cheerleader, i've searched this tread and played the game for quite a while but I just can't find her

P.S.Of course i find her the moment I post this comment
eMIN
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Is there any way to rewrite the Merrill scene so that it can be done again after the story arc? It's definitely my favorite scene so far - I hate that I completely lose it after I finish that part in the story.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm

eMIN wrote:Can somebody please tell me how to get the cheerleader, i've searched this tread and played the game for quite a while but I just can't find her

P.S.Of course i find her the moment I post this comment

The cheerleader can be found by winning a battle with the brat predator, otherwise known as Brittly. Brittly will inform you that the cheerleader is harassing her, and you will give her the key to the teacher's lounge to try and hide her away from the cheerleader. From there, go to the teachers lounge, and the scene will start from there.

generalr wrote:Is there any way to rewrite the Merrill scene so that it can be done again after the story arc? It's definitely my favorite scene so far - I hate that I completely lose it after I finish that part in the story.

That's easy. Open up script.rpy in the 'game' folder with notepad or notepad++, and you search for ""Look for Merril" if plot_var == 1:". Just alter that line to read ""Look for Merril":". And, remember, the game has a save function that works at basically any point in a scene, so you don't have to run through the game over and over again just to replay a certain section.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Yeah, I can do that. I was hoping for a less ham-fisted way of getting my cake and eating it. Breaks the immersion and all that. I already had to go in because I was getting an error every time I went home - melissaSubway wasn't running right and had to be ignored on every house visit. Got that one patched up and running smooth now. Those are the only things I've run into so far that have been troublesome. Now I gotta beat Belinda's mom.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 pm

generalr wrote:Yeah, I can do that. I was hoping for a less ham-fisted way of getting my cake and eating it. Breaks the immersion and all that. I already had to go in because I was getting an error every time I went home - melissaSubway wasn't running right and had to be ignored on every house visit. Got that one patched up and running smooth now. Those are the only things I've run into so far that have been troublesome. Now I gotta beat Belinda's mom.

Was this with my latest update? And on a new game? If so, can you share with me the details of the error, and how you fixed it? Looking at the code, the only way it could really have gone wrong is if the player didn't have the latest version which introduces a new variable attached to that encounter.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:20 am

It was on 1.7.2-win in script I added a variable revivalComplete = True
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:31 am

generalr wrote:It was on 1.7.2-win in script I added a variable revivalComplete = True

Did a quick playthrough, and found the issue you were talking about. Thanks for that. The variable is referenced well before it's used, as far as the code is concerned, so it ended up crashing the game. Will keep that in mind in the future. I've edited the download files so that it now includes that little fix.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Love the new scene, its fantastic. I also agree some BV would be amazing. any chance of you using kayla kiss for it? https://www.coedcherry.com/models/kayla-kiss
luke1401
Participator

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 pm

luke1401 wrote:Love the new scene, its fantastic. I also agree some BV would be amazing. any chance of you using kayla kiss for it? https://www.coedcherry.com/models/kayla-kiss

I'll definitely look into implementing her as a predator with BV. For now, however, I'm currently working on adding to the interaction the player has with the predator at the mall.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby SweetPeteTreat » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm

I'm also a fan of seeing more BV added to the game.
Some kind of scenario where a pred BV's you, then you can return to them and find that their breasts are still large post-BV would be pretty great.

Another idea I have that may just work for plot progression is you getting attacked at the reanimator, but someone vores your attacker to save you.
SweetPeteTreat
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 pm

SweetPeteTreat wrote:I'm also a fan of seeing more BV added to the game.
Some kind of scenario where a pred BV's you, then you can return to them and find that their breasts are still large post-BV would be pretty great.

Another idea I have that may just work for plot progression is you getting attacked at the reanimator, but someone vores your attacker to save you.

In a general sense, it'd be really cool to have acknowledgement from a pred if they've already defeated you.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
SweetPeteTreat wrote:I'm also a fan of seeing more BV added to the game.

In a general sense, it'd be really cool to have acknowledgement from a pred if they've already defeated you.

That'd actually be pretty cool.
One day hopefully.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:08 pm

From a gameplay perspective, what are everyone's thoughts on scripted encounters compared to randomised encounters?

For example,
  • Which do you prefer? Scripted or randomised encounters?
  • What can be done to make scripted encounters better?
  • Likewise, what can be done to make randomised encounters better?
  • Are there any mechanics within these encounters that you'd like to see expanded upon?
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

FlowerPetals8 wrote:From a gameplay perspective, what are everyone's thoughts on scripted encounters compared to randomised encounters?

For example,
  • Which do you prefer? Scripted or randomised encounters?
  • What can be done to make scripted encounters better?
  • Likewise, what can be done to make randomised encounters better?
  • Are there any mechanics within these encounters that you'd like to see expanded upon?

I prefer random encounters essentially because they're more easily repeatable.
To make scripted encounters better: just make em memorable somehow. Have the girl be some kind of inhuman, or someone really important to Cody on a personal level, or unique mechanics or something.
Random encounters would be better if there were a way to change them slightly when they happen, like a pred acknowledging that she's eaten you before, a student excited to beat the most respected teacher in school if your student respect stat is high, or other specific things the player has done. These don't have to be big deals - just a line or two acknowledging these things would do wonders for making the enemies feel like real people and the grinding feel less repetitive.
Mechanics I'd like to see expanded? Well, I like it when Cody's being complicit in his own destruction, like how he can basically ask to become Gertrude's pet, kiss the park lady's feet, or win the librarian encounter but let her destroy him anyway. More of that would be cool.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby generalr » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 am

I also prefer a variety of random encounters. I think this game's strength is its variety of girls you run into each having three endings or so. I agree with the other poster, Cody having special interactions when dominated is pretty fun. Randomized encounters having some sense of progression would be good (I liked the D-specs brand - having other "branding events" would be fun). You could use this to tag Cody, and it'd be good for creating future events and mini-quests to get them removed. Some side quests, so to speak.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:25 pm

generalr wrote:I also prefer a variety of random encounters. I think this game's strength is its variety of girls you run into each having three endings or so. I agree with the other poster, Cody having special interactions when dominated is pretty fun. Randomized encounters having some sense of progression would be good (I liked the D-specs brand - having other "branding events" would be fun). You could use this to tag Cody, and it'd be good for creating future events and mini-quests to get them removed. Some side quests, so to speak.

Yeah, branding could be cool, but other in-game events need to acknowledge it. The problem with the current 'property of the d-specs' thing is it has literally zero effect on any other encounter or narration.
That said, the d-specs themselves are ripe for expansion. It's easy to imagine Cody encountering higher ranking members of the gang, or going on a side quest that involves them.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby SweetPeteTreat » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:58 pm

I was kind of thinking that its an issue that certain save files cannot be used with newer versions of the game. Though you do provide a save file for it, it was inconvenient that I couldn't use my old save where I grinded up to higher stats, money and animators. Though I know that there's some way to edit save files or something, I don't really know how those are edited or where those seem to be kept - I deleted the game once and reinstalled it later and found that my old saves were still there somehow.
SweetPeteTreat
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game