VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby Joelyish » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Ok so ive completed the game which just FYI is bloody amazing but im having some issues..... ive completed going to the house and facing the mother and then ive gone back to the school and talked with merril but after ive finished talking to her she vanishes and the only things i can do from then on are just picking fights with people or teaching etc. the story just seems to stop. Now im probly stupid and thats as far as i can get on this version but im just curious if im missing something here. If anyone can help id appreciate it
Joelyish
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Nope that's as far as you get right now. Can't remember if Merril is supposed to disappear... I thought she'd stick around but her plot variable might only be checking for equals instead of greater than and equal to. I'd have to check but I don't have that computer at the moment heh.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby AssIdolizer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:35 pm

my poor heart, I thought there was news on the game's future. You still working on that thing with LadyList?
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joelyish » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Yeah Merril becomes Keyser Söze after that point haha....i look forward to seeing what comes next
Joelyish
New to the forum

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

What do you do after the mom and merril thing am stuck also how do
I get to different scenes ones harder to get
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:13 pm

mooseman7769 wrote:What do you do after the mom and merril thing am stuck also how do
I get to different scenes ones harder to get

After the mother thing there isn't any more content currently. Just wandering around and encountering the random girls.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Okay thanks for clearing that up so I went through the pictures what girls can you get eaten by because I haven't been able to find them all is this my fault or is the game not set for these girls example the nerd or cheerleader
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Cheerleader is a special event that involves being nice to the Bratty Student after you've been nice to her.

Not sure about the nerd
2quick4u
Participator

Postby mooseman7769 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Can anybody tell me what scenes are available and what are not
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:59 pm

mooseman7769 wrote:Can anybody tell me what scenes are available and what are not

NV=non vore.
All variations= has sex loss, will loss, oral and/or anal vore. And scat/disposal line or picture.

Watching the tease at the start. NV
Alleyway: Policewoman. Includes sex if lost by Lust
Alleyway: Gang Member: heavy scat for lost by Will
School Grounds: Brat: All variations (lust, will, strength) loss scenes available. Both oral and anal. Defeating the Brat and then being nice opens up one additional miniquest. (Non repeatable, quest has unbirth only)
School Grounds: adult. Mostly Mind control content, actually very difficult to get vore scene.
Park: one pred, all scenes available. Lust Lost features unbirth.
School hallway: Late Student, all variations.
School Hallway: Late Teacher. All variations.
Nurses Office: sick student, heavy lust content, longer fight results in a more difficult fight. Oral.
Nurses Office: nurse. Hand job, BJ only. Oral only
Library: librarian. Aval only. Lots of fendom. Willing sex (must pick funny line and answer correctly every time) includes ball busting and fendom.
Gym: adult and teacher are the same. Oral only. No lust or will.
Gym: coach: constant checks for strength, hp, and lust during workout. Survive with enough remaining and get sex. Fail workout or sex and get gurgled.
Gym: boxing ring: all variations
Your classroom: adult, all variations. The longer the fight, the less money you get
Your classroom: student, all variations. Longer fight means less money
Home: kitchen, run into ex girlfriend. Optional vore scene, leads to subway scenes. Can be shrunken for another pred, or shrink a pred for your ex.
Being nice to her.means she'll be more likely to release you if she eats you. Being a dick gets you digested.

That's the full list of repeatable content, to my knowledge.

First story boss: different vore at each stage
2nd story boss: always unbirth, always sex. Includes soul vore if no reanimators are left.
3rd story boss: always oral, with soul. Impossible to escape once triggered. Always is a game over regardless of reanimators.

That is the complete list of all scenes.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:59 pm

mooseman7769 wrote:Can anybody tell me what scenes are available and what are not

NV=non vore.
All variations= has sex loss, will loss, oral and/or anal vore. And scat/disposal line or picture.

School Grounds: Brat: All variations (lust, will, strength) loss scenes available. Both oral and anal. Defeating the Brat and then being nice opens up one additional miniquest. (Non repeatable, quest has unbirth only)
School Grounds: adult. Mostly Mind control content, actually very difficult to get vore scene.
Nurses Office: sick student, heavy lust content, longer fight results in a more difficult fight. Oral.
Library: librarian. Aval only. Lots of fendom. Willing sex (must pick funny line and answer correctly every time) includes ball busting and fendom.
Gym: coach: constant checks for strength, hp, and lust during workout. Survive with enough remaining and get sex. Fail workout or sex and get gurgled.
Your classroom: adult, all variations. The longer the fight, the less money you get
Home: kitchen, run into ex girlfriend. Optional vore scene, leads to subway scenes. Can be shrunken for another pred, or shrink a pred for your ex.
Being nice to her.means she'll be more likely to release you if she eats you. Being a dick gets you digested.

2nd story boss: always unbirth, always sex. Includes soul vore if no reanimators are left.
3rd story boss: always oral, with soul. Impossible to escape once triggered. Always is a game over regardless of reanimators.

2quick4u
Participator

Postby mooseman7769 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Thanks
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby thelandcruzer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 am

2quick4u wrote:Cheerleader is a special event that involves being nice to the Bratty Student after you've been nice to her.

Not sure about the nerd

Please read the posts THE NERD WAS A PLACEHOLDER.
just sitting here waiting for an update.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:09 am

2quick4u wrote:

NV=non vore.

You missed a couple.
subway manager- you get gulped / no reanimators she binds your soul to a sandwich for your ex. (nice hidden Blonde scene :-D :D )
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Librarian will also bind your soul to the bottom of a trash can too if you get eaten by her pussy/etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Alexdu122 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Where i can find the nerd girl and the sport girl?
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:09 pm

2nd looks kind of like the TA in your class.

Not sure about the first
2quick4u
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:35 pm

That's definitely the TA, though I'm not sure if that exact pic is ever used.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Alexdu122 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 pm

I think the same too but what should i do?, i just teach a class so many times and wait around a while too but nothing happen x.x
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Alexdu122 wrote:I think the same too but what should i do?, i just teach a class so many times and wait around a while too but nothing happen x.x

I think picking a fight with an adult in the classroom will start the TA scene.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game