VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby Dragonitas » Wed May 31, 2017 4:38 pm

I don't think so, I think that respect only decreases the chance of random encounters inside the school (like the late student) and prevents your student teacher and that annoying student from appearing when you give a class.
I stopped leveling it up at 30% or so.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby blackskies » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 am

I legitimately lolled at the end of the conversation you have about belinda.
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:22 am

blackskies wrote:I legitimately lolled at the end of the conversation you have about belinda.

I forget what the joke was there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Swagboy32 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Is there any news about when the next update will be?
Swagboy32
New to the forum

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 am

I've spent a bit of time adding an update to this game. It features:

• A new UI. I didn't like the old crayon-y one as much, so decided to bring it up to modern standards. If people like the old one, I can change it back.
  • A new mall location. It can be accessed from the park, alley, and school
  • A new predator called the mall lady. More on that below.
  • Resolved an issue where the integrate overlay wouldn't disappear
  • Some of the code related to Belinda's Mom didn't function correctly. If you fought her with speed or intelligence, you couldn't lose
  • I've added five additional sounds to the game to enhance immersion in scenes. So far, they've only been applied to my own
  • A few grammatical errors fixed, largely relating to capitalisation
  • Other small code-related bug fixes.
  • If your game crashes due to a MixBuffer error, disable your headphones and enable your speakers upon launching, and then re-enable your headphones and disable your speakers once in-game.

The predator herself contains many, many different scenes, which can be accessed in a variety of ways. All this new content adds up to having 250% more lines of code than average for an NPC. The new scenes have:
  • Unbirth
  • Insertion
  • Anal vore
  • Oral vore
  • Facesitting
  • Smothering
  • Giantess stuff
  • All but one scene contains digestion

Details for getting all of these are listed in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
  • Oral vore can be achieved by losing too much health in combat. If you endure enough attacks, you will smothered until you pass out, and then eaten while unconscious. She will also eat you as part of her attack routine. The text involved for both oral vores are unqiue.
  • Anal vore can be acheived by losing too much will in combat, or by losing too much health when attempting to push her off you while she's facesitting you.
  • Unbirth can be acheived by having her sit on your face. Please her to the point that you fall into a trance. You'll be presented with a menu to either stop, or keep going. Stop, and she'll get angry, eventually digesting you in her womb. If you want to make it painful for yourself, don't struggle as she asks you to.
  • Giantess-related stuff can be acheived by becoming too lustful in combat.
  • If she sits on your face, and you don't do anything, she will smother you to death. You get three chances to do something. If, by the third time, you're still just staring at her ass, she will end your life right then and there.
  • If she sits on your face, and you do everything she tells you to, she'll let you go.
  • There is likely some other bits and pieces I have missed, since there is a lot of content here. Different actions and choices each have their own sets of consequences, and I expect that you'll find many different unique scenarios provided to you by this character. For me, this was very much a proof of concept for adding more things to this game, and I might release further updates later on.

Windows download: https://mega.nz/#!piZyzARS!6-ZgNneY45qn ... qyA0Rm-JJk
Linux download: https://mega.nz/#!kqRjFaaR!PI6V1i9H-6bE ... 11n3Uo4AXw
Mac download: https://mega.nz/#!12J0HYiA!0uhuZ9y6HaQg ... z-XY1O7tvA

This isn't save compatible, unfortunately, due to the numerous changes made.

I know this sounds all a bit hard to believe, especially since this is my first post, so I've gone ahead and taken some pictures:

Spoiler: show

With all this being said, it's important to keep in mind that my version of the game may not be as stable, and may contain errors. If you encounter any, please tell me, and I will fix them. I also apologise for the low quality of the predator's stretched-out stomach.

Oh, and if anybody has got a good main menu picture, I'd be happy to add it in.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 am

This was amazingly unexpected, but I am super excited. Can't wait to play after work!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm

It's pretty amazing that you got all this done. I really love the facesitting attack she uses, and the casual randomness of the encounter.
The only thing I'd point out as a problem is that the two interactions where the mall women takes money for the player don't check that the player has the money at all - not only can you go into the negatives because of this, but the text describes her as taking physical cash out of your wallet even if you're completely broke.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:20 pm

I might be able to fix that stomach.

I've noticed a bug with the game over and her(new pred)

It seems to continue execution after the scene is over and just start playing another game over scene afterwards. Something went fishy there...

That said I'm surprised anyone would work this hard inside the pig sty I created.

If you want the source code it's yours, I'm willing to let anyone with competence contribute to it. (I think you've proven competence at this point)

Sadly other (and hopefully better)projects have been occupying my time. I'm unsure if and when I will get back to this.

I set my hopes too high at the beginning and sort of burned out. Hopefully I've learned my lesson now in that respect.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby fail117 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Fantastic work FlowerPetals8. This is a marvelous addition to what is one of the great games on this forum.
fail117
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm so stoked to play this, do I need to have the base game downloaded or is that .zip the full package?
bebopy
Participator

Postby stahlinator13 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:27 pm

It's the full package.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:15 am

fail117 wrote:Fantastic work FlowerPetals8. This is a marvelous addition to what is one of the great games on this forum.

Thank you very much!

empatheticapathy wrote:The only thing I'd point out as a problem is that the two interactions where the mall women takes money for the player don't check that the player has the money at all - not only can you go into the negatives because of this, but the text describes her as taking physical cash out of your wallet even if you're completely broke.

Thanks for pointing that out. That was a very easy fix, and presented a good opportunity to flesh out that scene a bit more.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I've noticed a bug with the game over and her(new pred). It seems to continue execution after the scene is over and just start playing another game over scene afterwards. Something went fishy there...

I'm struggling to find this particular bug. What particular scene does this occur in? There's a lot of branches, so it's hard to properly scan for what might not be working as intended.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:If you want the source code it's yours, I'm willing to let anyone with competence contribute to it. (I think you've proven competence at this point)

I'd be grateful to get the source code from you. I have no intentions of taking over the project, but it'll be fairly easy to make further contributions to it with the full code available.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:23 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:[..]it'll be fairly easy to make further contributions to it with the full code available.

Isn't the source included in the distributed version? I mean, I've been messing around with the existing encounters since the game was first available.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Erebus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I've noticed a bug with the game over and her(new pred). It seems to continue execution after the scene is over and just start playing another game over scene afterwards. Something went fishy there...

This happens for me as well. Both dying to a cop in the alley and dying to the bratty student outside the school.
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby AssIdolizer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Goddamn, this new pred is good. This has always been my favorite game on Eka's, so thanks for making it even better. As the username may imply, I'm a big fan of this encounter.
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:38 pm

I've managed to fix the errors mentioned above.

The game will no longer take money from if you do not have enough in your wallet to satisfy the predator's demands, instead using an alternative punishment. Additionally, I've altered the game over screen to force a restart, sending the player back to the main menu. Hopefully there are no longer any issues after this.

The new update is available to download here:
Windows: https://mega.nz/#!wmxjXKAL!obYnZu3lxpyF ... gYEIjtvWZ8
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!9qoUQbCL!6IIh71jQYYeo ... ArvfwzswDM
Linux: https://mega.nz/#!xyx3zY7b!Nlfa0n88rbuy ... iGsYW-i-BM
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:52 am

It's certainly a step up, but now the player can keep getting her to attach chastity devices, even if they've already got one on.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:It's certainly a step up, but now the player can keep getting her to attach chastity devices, even if they've already got one on.

To be entirely honest that chastity system was hanging by a thread.

Very tacked on and quite fragile. I'd be impressed if it was completely intact.

(this was my first foray into renpy and python. Forgive me.)
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:07 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:It's certainly a step up, but now the player can keep getting her to attach chastity devices, even if they've already got one on.

To be entirely honest that chastity system was hanging by a thread.

Very tacked on and quite fragile. I'd be impressed if it was completely intact.

(this was my first foray into renpy and python. Forgive me.)

It did always feel kind of out of place, but then I don't care for chastity in a general sense, so I always assumed that was just my own bias.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Getinmybelly » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:15 am

After the conversation with belinda's mother, is there actually any way to progress further?
I've tried using integrate wherever I can but nothing of note actually happens
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game