VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Getinmybelly wrote:After the conversation with belinda's mother, is there actually any way to progress further?
I've tried using integrate wherever I can but nothing of note actually happens

Nope nothing left to do after that.

I did some rework on a couple manips for flower petals to use.

12-2 manip was kinda rough.

I don't do front facing manips. Because I'm utter shit at it.

So I developed a new technique to make up for my lack of skill.

I rendered a sphere with her stomach as the texture stretched across the surface. Then I rasterized that and used the smudge tool to make it less perfectly round.

The results are passable

Spoiler: show
malllady4-2.png
malllady12-2.png
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:41 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Getinmybelly wrote:After the conversation with belinda's mother, is there actually any way to progress further?
I've tried using integrate wherever I can but nothing of note actually happens

Nope nothing left to do after that.

I did some rework on a couple manips for flower petals to use.

12-2 manip was kinda rough.

I don't do front facing manips. Because I'm utter shit at it.

So I developed a new technique to make up for my lack of skill.

I rendered a sphere with her stomach as the texture stretched across the surface. Then I rasterized that and used the smudge tool to make it less perfectly round.

The results are passable

<!-- ia1 -->malllady4-2.png<!-- ia1 -->
<!-- ia0 -->malllady12-2.png<!-- ia0 -->
While I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you to get the next update done. Do you have any date that you expect to be finished and upload the next sequence?
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 am

While I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you to get the next update done. Do you have any date that you expect to be finished and upload the next big sequence in the plot?
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:15 am

Major issue running the game on linux: The file paths have spaces, so the game refuses to execute when running the .sh Script. The script itself wouldn't run until I removed spaces.
VVVx
Participator

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 am

SkyGuy wrote:While I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you to get the next update done. Do you have any date that you expect to be finished and upload the next big sequence in the plot?

Development of this has been almost entirely discontinued. You probably won't see any more updates from Ryanshow. It is worth noting, however, that there is a download to a new version of the game created by me about one or two pages back.

Madmaxman wrote:Major issue running the game on linux: The file paths have spaces, so the game refuses to execute when running the .sh Script. The script itself wouldn't run until I removed spaces.

Is this for my version of the game, or for Ryanshow's? Also, could you tell me where these filepaths are located?
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 pm

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
SkyGuy wrote:While I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you to get the next update done. Do you have any date that you expect to be finished and upload the next big sequence in the plot?

Development of this has been almost entirely discontinued. You probably won't see any more updates from Ryanshow. It is worth noting, however, that there is a download to a new version of the game created by me about one or two pages back.

Madmaxman wrote:Major issue running the game on linux: The file paths have spaces, so the game refuses to execute when running the .sh Script. The script itself wouldn't run until I removed spaces.

Is this for my version of the game, or for Ryanshow's? Also, could you tell me where these filepaths are located?

Ah, Ryanshow's. I didn't know there was another version. Mind linking me? Also, the filepath is in the downloads. Both the main script and the Linux executable in x86_64 have this issue. Linux really does not like spaces in file paths unless you surround the path with quotes.
VVVx
Participator

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Madmaxman wrote:
FlowerPetals8 wrote:

Ah, Ryanshow's. I didn't know there was another version. Mind linking me? Also, the filepath is in the downloads. Both the main script and the Linux executable in x86_64 have this issue. Linux really does not like spaces in file paths unless you surround the path with quotes.

This is the update I created:
viewtopic.php?p=2613121#p2613121

This is the version you want to download, which fixed a pretty critical error:
viewtopic.php?p=2615928#p2615928

I'm hoping that due to a newer version of Ren'py being used, these might have been fixed. If not, might be best just to upload the error.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Altimos » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 pm

@ FlowerPetals8: I think that if you plan to take over this project from Ryanshow, you should create your own thread and ask Ryanshow to post in your new thread approving that you are now taking over and updating the game that he created.

This way, nobody has to hunt down the latest updates in the original thread, but find it on the first post of your very own thread... one you can continue to edit/update as needed.

Just a suggestion though...
Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:32 pm

FlowerPetals8 wrote:This is the update I created:
viewtopic.php?p=2613121#p2613121

This is the version you want to download, which fixed a pretty critical error:
viewtopic.php?p=2615928#p2615928

I'm hoping that due to a newer version of Ren'py being used, these might have been fixed. If not, might be best just to upload the error.

When running from either bash or from the file manager, this error is the output:
Code: Select all
/home/$user/Downloads/MegaSync/Ryanshow_World_of_Vore-1.7.1-linux/Ryanshow World of Vore.sh
bash: /home/$user/Downloads/MegaSync/Ryanshow_World_of_Vore-1.7.1-linux/Ryanshow: No such file or directory

Same error occurs when launching from lib/linux-x86_64/Ryanshow World Of Vore. Because there are spaces in the file path, it only registers the first word as part of the file path. Running the script from the terminal as
Code: Select all
/home/$user/Downloads/MegaSync/Ryanshow_World_of_Vore-1.7.1-linux/"Ryanshow World of Vore.sh"
allows for the proper detection of spaces, and the game runs nicely, at least your version. The script should ideally have no spaces, otherwise it will not run properly when launched through common methods, like "Open with Terminal Emulator" or double clicking.
VVVx
Participator

Postby katjademosthenes1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:27 am

Does anyone know the model's name for the new pred?
katjademosthenes1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:27 am

On Zishy she has modeled under the name Natalie Austin

she also did a shoot for FTV Girls a couple years ago under the name Lindsey

haven't seen her anywhere else, found her a while ago, been one of my favorite internet babes long before she was added here, so this was a very nice update for me :gulp:
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:06 am

Wanderer wrote:On Zishy she has modeled under the name Natalie Austin

haven't seen her anywhere else, found her a while ago, been one of my favorite internet babes long before she was added here, so this was a very nice update for me :gulp:

Thank you for that. Somehow I managed to lose the source images for those terrible stomach manipulations I did, and struggled to find them on the internet to get them back. With this name, though, I managed to find her quite easily. Now I can finally replace her old images in-game.

EDIT: I didn't realise how many photo shoots she'd actually done. I'd planned on branching off the questline for her character, or one similar to her, and with the amount of content she has, this is definitely possible.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
EDIT: I didn't realise how many photo shoots she'd actually done. I'd planned on branching off the questline for her character, or one similar to her, and with the amount of content she has, this is definitely possible.

I'm certainly looking forward to that. Love me some facesitting content.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Vincanity » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:46 pm

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:On Zishy she has modeled under the name Natalie Austin

Thank you for that. Somehow I managed to lose the source images for those terrible stomach manipulations I did, and struggled to find them on the internet to get them back. With this name, though, I managed to find her quite easily. Now I can finally replace her old images in-game.

Well I would definitely be looking forward to that, this last update was brilliant. I would LOVE to see some foot fetish stuff with her if possible, that would be amazing!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 am

Vincanity wrote:I would LOVE to see some foot fetish stuff with her if possible, that would be amazing!

empatheticapathy wrote: Love me some facesitting content.

On that note, are there any other requests on what people might like to see added? Variety is important when it comes to these games, as straight oral vore scenes do get boring. Any ideas would be appreciated, as I'd like to spice up the game as much as possible. I likely won't do too much of the more extreme fetishes, however, such as scat, watersports, and so on.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vincanity » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:59 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
Vincanity wrote:I would LOVE to see some foot fetish stuff with her if possible, that would be amazing!

On that note, are there any other requests on what people might like to see added? Variety is important when it comes to these games, as straight oral vore scenes do get boring. Any ideas would be appreciated, as I'd like to spice up the game as much as possible. I likely won't do too much of the more extreme fetishes, however, such as scat, watersports, and so on.

Here here... I 100% agree, the best thing about this game is that it covers a lot of different fetishes and kinks. I've already mentioned feet, but I'm sure there's plenty of others.

Well said mate!
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:01 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:

I did like that she would forcibly take your money. Maybe some findom elements?
In a general sense, I also like to see willing stuff with vore, so I'd appreciate more of that.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby AssIdolizer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:14 am

As long as you're taking requests, I really love smell fetish content, especially when it's used for mind controlling scenarios. Use of a woman's body odor, from her ass, feet, pits, sex, breath etc. to brainwash a victim is as good as it gets for me. I'd love to see a sweaty or otherwise explicitly smelly enemy use a variety of such attacks to break the player's will, raise his lust and make him submit before making him part of her body.
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:18 pm

FlowerPetals8 wrote:

Perhaps BV or UB?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:02 am

UnknownSource wrote:Perhaps BV or UB?

There's quite a few UB scenes in this game. I'll definitely look at getting some BV in, though.

That aside, I've just finished up a new update for the game, that, fingers crossed, shouldn't have too many bugs. It continues the story where Ryan left off, taking the player to a police station in search of Belinda's remains. Here's a bit of a sneakpeak:

The update isn't as quite as extensive as I'd like, but here's the changelog:
  • A new area, called the police station, was added, and can be accessed from the park and mall.
  • A new predator at the police station was added, with three different vore scenes. All of them are OV unfortunately, but one does include micro/macro.
  • Some graphical updates for the mall predator
  • The mall predator will now just eat the player if they don't have money, and they're already chastised, in one of the endings
  • Linux starting bug fixed (hopefully?)

Based on it's small size, I've decided to call it 1.7.2.

It is not compatible with any saves that have progressed past Belinda's house. Fortunately, I have a save file from after that point, allowing you to jump right into the action. Just place this in your Ryanshow's World of Vore/game/saves file.

Downloads:
Windows
Linux
Mac

Now that this update is finished, I'll be looking at expanding on the interactions with the mall predator, which will most definitely include some facesitting/UB/BV-style content. If anybody has any other ideas for types of predators, scenes, characters, locations, etc, that they'd like to see, I'm more than happy to hear it.
Last edited by FlowerPetals8 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game