VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 pm

SnivyXD wrote:is the jogger scene avalible or no

No. It hasn't been implemented. The writing for it is all there, however.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby surfsound » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:17 am

nice implemented... but why now i cant find merrill? ^^;
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

surfsound wrote:nice implemented... but why now i cant find merrill? ^^;

You can sex her in the teachers lounge after her story event.

Buy unfortunately it's not an actual scene (it just removes lust damage). And she can't actually vore you in any way after her scene is done.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Finally got around to playing this updated version and, I gotta say, I really liked it! I think I found everything, I'm confident I found all the mall stuff, and the last story thing that happened was completing the police station. All the new stuff was great fun to explore and see and with people other than Ryan making content for this game, I had a few ideas I wanted to post here.

For example:
-Friends for Melissa. I know multiple people have expressed interest in this and I would absolutely be interested to see this happen.
-Students in the library. I always felt it was a little strange that there were no other students in the library to interrupt your studying.
-The biggest suggestion I have though, is expansions on old scenes. For instance, what if the gang girl never lets you out of the dumpster? What if we could see what the smoking teacher does after leashing Cody? What if the Subway girl had a scat scene? Or her friends ate you? Or there were other girls at the Subway that could eat you, leading to different scenes!

Anyways, those are just a few of my ideas. Huh, maybe I should make my own visual novel sometime...
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Raptor1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm

I want to see the scenes with Kathryn, but I only have 5 dollars. What is the best way to get $2000?
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby DB1224 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:18 pm

You just have to teach class 2-3 time. It's the only way to earn money.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby ness007 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Hey flower, how hard would it be for a novice to add the jogger?
ness007
New to the forum

Postby Raptor1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 pm

DB1224 wrote:You just have to teach class 2-3 time. It's the only way to earn money.

Yeah that worked, thanks. It has been awhile since I played, so I couldn't remember if there was more than one way to earn money.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 pm

One of the girls gives you money if you defeat her and spare her - but iirc, it's a tiny amount, so teaching is the only real way.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:08 am

ness007 wrote:Hey flower, how hard would it be for a novice to add the jogger?

It wouldn't be difficult at all. Have a look at some of the .rpy scripts in the game, and you'll pick up the code easily. It works a lot like an actual novel. Make sure to use a proper editing program, though, such as NotePad++, and if you make any changes that end up crashing the game, have a peek into the logs. Feel free to ask me any questions, but if you're really confused, having a look through the Ren'Py tutorial might be your best bet.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natolin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Did ryanshow give up on this project?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LukaFateburn » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Hey, FlowerPetals8; if you saw my last post regarding the update, nevermind about that, I was able to find and download it. But now, I'm not able to access any of my current "load" states. Any chance you could take a look at that please? It says "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" in the first line of the NotePad thing.
LukaFateburn
New to the forum

Postby Vincanity » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Hey everybody,

I have noticed a few people express interest or intent in adding more girls and more scenes to this game, and I was just curious to know if anybody is actually working on making any additions?

I'll be honest, I have a lot of awesome ideas but no skill when it comes to this kind of thing. I could probably write up dialogue and map out how a fight would go and the different scenes that would follow after being beaten (with and without re-animators)... However I lack pictures and programming skills.

I think this game is one of the best fetish based games around, and I would hate to see it fade away. I'm hoping somebody is working on an addition, but if they aren't I am certainly willing to help in any way I can... I want to keep this game rolling!

Also, updates f don't have to have anything to do with the story line... Just more girls, more scenes and more humiliating deaths! :D
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Like Vincanity has said, I would also be happy to try and write up some new content if someone can create the images to go with it, or even just doing the coding aspects as I reckon I could manage the images.

This has to be one of my favorite vore games of all times.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:03 pm

I've got plenty of old text files, some intended to accompany specific pics, but nothing I'd even call half-finished.
And really, the trick is to find useable pics first, and write the content around them.

I do have an idea I could see people pulling together to accomplish. I started writing alternate introductions for enemies who had beaten you the last time you encountered them - along with a choice to either submit right there and skip to her victory scene (perhaps with some variation), or fight as normal. Since there's only so many enemies in the game, and this would only involve a relatively small amount of dialogue, it strikes me as a plausible group project. It seems very doable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 pm

I would really like to see that happen, both Ryanshow and Flowerpetal seem happy enough to allow us to add to the game given that we provide the resources.
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vincanity » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:33 pm

That's brilliant, surely if some of us out our heads together we can come up with some content to add... I mean, really we just need somebody who can come up with scenes, ideas and scenarios/game overs, someone who can write dialogue for the scenes, someone who can then code it into the game and somebody who can find and render photos.

I myself am limited in pretty much everything except for ideas and mapping the scenarios out (eg. Losing to willpower loss, lossing to strength loss, loosing to health loss and losing to lust gain). My scenario's were around the following ideas:

New area: School playground - where we could add a teacher on playground duty and a few students (perhaps randomised as to which one you end up fighting, there could be 3 or 4 different student fights in the playground)

Teacher's Lounge: adding a few teachers that you can fight in there, maybe a feminist that wants nothing more than to eradicate males in the most humiliating ways, or even a friend of you student teacher that wants to help her by getting rid of you permanently.

Mall: a few more shoppers that are looking for lunch or perhaps a few rebellious students that are skipping school... As a teacher it is your job to discipline them for stopping school, assuming they don't have something to say about that!

Park: the jogger that was mentioned previously in this forum is a must add, I think that was a brilliant idea

Sick room: a second nurse that you can actually fight would be pretty cool. Maybe she saw you beat that other sick student that had the mutated tits and wants to punish you, or maybe she doesn't think males should be allowed to buy reanimators... Something like that...

New Area: Toilets - could have some students that hide in the male toilets, waiting to spring out and take down any unsuspecting males that go there!

As you can see, my ideas are limitless... It is my abilities to actually add the scenes that are limited, lol
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Well, the jogger scene I wrote a while back can be found in the characters folder in FlowerPetals8's last update, if anyone wants to add it. I was actually thinking maybe I should get off my ass and do this myself, but so far I haven't gotten around to it... (to be honest I've been feeling slightly guilty for asking FlowerPetals8 to do it in the first place, since at this point I could probably do most of the work myself if I put enough time into it...)

Truth is I'm a little torn here, because on the one hand I agree, this is on my short list of favorite fetish games of all time (I mean seriously, the replayability value of this game is amazing...) and I want to see it continued more than almost any other game I know, but on the other hand, I'm really trying to put all my time and focus on my own project at the moment, so I'm super hesitant about making any promises to help... I could possibly offer ideas or advice, and if someone does go through the trouble of writing and mapping out an entire scene with images to go along with it, I might be willing to help program it into the game... I don't know exactly how much work that would take since I'd have to get oriented with the game's script and I'm a true noob at renpy (I've never even added sound, for example), but when it comes to handling menu choices, variables, checks and jumping around, I figure I should be able to do it, so I'd hate to see that stop a scene from being added the game...

One thing I'd advise though is not to do any actual writing without having images already selected for it... I actually wanted to write a scene involving a rich, popular, bratty, spoiled cheerleader type girl for the school hallway, and I had an entire move-set planned and this whole thing about how one of her bad ends would involve keeping you in her locker until you agreed to legally become her property, but after days of searching I couldn't find the right pictures for it... (I couldn't even find a picture taken from within a locker looking out!) I eventually came across the boxing girl's images, and I came up with moves for her and ended writing that scene instead when I couldn't find the spoiled rich girl images I wanted... So a general idea like the things you suggested is good, it gives you some direction when looking for pictures but is non-specific enough to be flexible and accommodate any moves or event flow you come up with for those pictures, but it'd be a bad idea to actually write a scene and then hope to be able to find images for it...
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

That is a very fair point to make NanasBananas, luckily there are many images and range in girls to choose from in terms of the uniform and so forth. I reckon I can come up with context like Vincanity, but I wouldn't want to say I could definitely do the writing since I am not all too experienced in writing much. I will still give it a go, but I have no idea if I am good enough to write a fair script. The images would perhaps be more suitable for me although my skills are more limited in Photoshop as opposed to Illustrator. I'm more of an illustrative sort really.

I think using our combined skills, collaborating to make new scenes would be a really sweet idea.

I would definitely agree that there should be new content in the Teacher's lounge Vincanity as it lacks immersion, since only one teacher is found in there. The school ground would be cool with perhaps a teacher, as you said, who is perhaps quite the grumpy sort as she puts up with the students. Maybe she could even be discovered masturbating, having just eaten a student, then wanting you for seconds. I could see good potential in the playground concept.

I myself would like to have a scenario in which your roommate has a friend over who is:
a) allowed to eat, unbirth, anal vore, etc. Due to it being her birthday
b) Is left alone with you while your roomy goes and gets something from the shop or something
c) Maybe even a threesome scene that inevitably leaves you being fed to your roomy by her friend after some intercourse.

I dunno :P

There are just endless scenarios ;)
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 am

Well, if we're just throwing out ideas for new content, I'd love to see some BBW stuff, and maybe a girl or two with body hair.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game