VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby NanasBananas » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Alright, after the last message I posted I just wanted to say to anyone thinking about opening the jogger's text file: don't spoiler yourselves! The jogger is officially being worked on again and should eventually make it into the game...

I'd also like to officially be cheering on the brave souls with good intentions who want to add new scenes to this game - I'm rooting for you! It takes a little bit of dedication to create a scene, but it's a doable thing if you're willing to put some time and effort into it... I love this game and I really hope to see something come out of this initiative! I especially like the ideas of adding someone to the teacher's lounge and the student ambushing you in the boys bathroom.

And as I said before if anyone need ideas or advice, or maybe a little moral support, I'm willing to help in that department to the extent that I can... And if someone does create an entire scene with images and text all ready to go, I'm not completely ruling out the possibility that I'd be open to programming it into the game for them, if needed...
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Nanas Bananas, that is great news! May be coming to you for the coding aspect :p unfortunately I had pretty much already read the jogger girls script. A very well worded piece that fits in really nicely.

It'd be good to actually communicate our ideas and efforts more for other people who are interested In trying to make some new content!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NanasBananas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Alright, jogger is in! Here are the links:

(pc): https://mega.nz/#!e5h3lRJT!g0hcFFh9rWNW ... 0TVeRRNHrU

(mac): https://mega.nz/#!C9BnGCzK!_3aZ0TlOwja3 ... fJ4iQ-6ymY

Now, I did spend about an hour+ testing the encounter and I think I covered most contingencies, but I was really doing it pretty hastily so if there are any crashes or any text that jumps around weirdly or anything else that doesn't seem like it's behaving elegantly, please let me know and I'll fix it if needed.

Also, I wrote the scene somewhere around two years ago, and I haven't done any rewriting or editing on it at all... Didn't even actually read through most of it, just copy-pasted it line for line into the game. So, quality assurance might be a little bit old on this one...

And I should also mention that Ryanshow did the photo manip of the vore belly. That's really the only thing I still can't do myself, and Ryanshow graciously agreed to help get the scene through that hurdle...

Anyway, you can find the jogger in the park (either randomly, or by picking a fight). So I hope you enjoy her, and if I fucked anything up let me know so I can try again!

P.S.
Seeing as it only took a couple of hours to figure things out to some rough, minimal degree and incorporate the scene into the game, I don't really see a problem with helping program other people's scenes in as well, so I'm changing my previous dodgy statement of "maybe, possibly thinking about helping with the programming" to "almost certainly willing to help with the programming". Don't think I'll actually write for the game again myself, but as I said before, if you have a scene mapped out and written with images ready to go with it, you can talk to me if you're in need of someone to handle the coding.
Last edited by NanasBananas on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vincanity » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 pm

NanasBananas wrote:Alright, jogger is in! Here are the links:

(pc): https://mega.nz/#!79w23awS!Fn-HbA8QrgoI ... IbkLRd87-Q

(mac): https://mega.nz/#!2wpwXaqA!POX05UIXyUGg ... paPvam_ekE

Now, I did spend about an hour+ testing the encounter and I think I covered most contingencies, but I was really doing it pretty hastily so if there are any crashes or any text that jumps around weirdly or anything else that doesn't seem like it's behaving elegantly, please let me know and I'll fix it if needed.

Also, I wrote the scene somewhere around two years ago, and I haven't done any rewriting or editing on it at all... Didn't even actually read through most of it, just copy-pasted it line for line into the game. So, quality assurance might be a little bit old on this one...

And I should also mention that Ryanshow did the photo manip of the vore belly. That's really the only thing I still can't do myself, and Ryanshow graciously agreed to help get the scene through that hurdle...

Anyway, you can find the jogger in the park (either randomly, or by picking a fight). So I hope you enjoy her, and if I fucked anything up let me know so I can try again!

P.S.
Seeing as it only took a couple of hours to figure things out to some rough, minimal degree and incorporate the scene into the game, I don't really see a problem with helping program other people's scenes in as well, so I'm changing my previous dodgy statement of "maybe, possibly thinking about helping with the programming" to "almost certainly willing to help with the programming". Don't think I'll actually write for the game again myself, but as I said before, if you have a scene mapped out and written with images ready to go with it, you can talk to me if you're in need of someone to handle the coding.

You, sir, are a legend among legends! I can't wait to get some spare time to play this. Thanks to yourself and Ryanshow for his assistance too!

Alright, with a programmer that is willing to put scenes into the game, the hard part is sorted! Just need to get people writing and finding images... Anybody having any luck so far with writing or finding photos?
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:43 pm

Whoops, maybe I really was a little hasty uploading the scene, as I just realized I forgot to add sounds... I'll update the links in about an hour or so.

And thank you very much, Vincanity! Those are probably kinder words than I've earned, but I'll take them all the same... Hope you like the scene when you get a chance to play it!

EDIT: links updated, the scene now has the standard game sound effects.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:54 am

NanasBananas wrote:Alright, jogger is in! Here are the links:

(pc): https://mega.nz/#!K05WAYAB!0BmzHSKYv1M8 ... 3v4x8CbiAQ

(mac): https://mega.nz/#!usAkFbDS!cZmBKj25E7jt ... 1Ihr2GuueU

P.S.

Brilliant dude! I'm so glad to see this scene out, I don't have time to write anything as of this week, but I certainly feel more inspired to knowing that there is someone to implement it into the game. I also didn't know you were the one who made the Boxer Girl scene because that one was great!

I hope to be able to do my part for this game.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NanasBananas » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 am

Yeah, boxing girl was me too, though I had more help with that one what with Ryanshow doing all the image editing and coding her into the game. It was actually the first piece of fetish fiction I ever wrote, and it felt pretty good to get it done... I do like the jogger scene better, though.

And don't worry about taking time writing, I know first hand it can take a while... I think everyone works at a different pace, but as one reference point it took me about three weeks to write the boxing girl and about two months to write the jogger (she has about twice the amount of text), and that was me working as hard as I could writing, after I already had images and a clear plan. Personally, I think writing is probably the hardest part and coding probably the easiest (especially when I have Ryanshow's existing code to lean on), so helping with the latter is honestly the least I can do...

So good luck, as I said before it may take some time and effort, but I'm sure you can create a scene to add if you keep at it!
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:46 am

Does the six breast tounge girl in the nurses office still trigger in these new versions. When I start a new game it starts normal but skips her in the nurses office. The first story event I can trigger is Merril in the teachers lounge.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vincanity » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:17 pm

On the topic of the story line events, I would be interested in a tweaked version of this game that cuts the story line out entirely and is literally just a town filled with women that want to vore you or dominate you...

The way I picture it in my head is you wake up and it is another day just like any other day... You live with your ex that is hell bent on making you permanent meal, and living in a town filled with women who want to devour you, working at a school filled with more women that want to devour you... The entire story is just "Hi, my name is Imitod and I am just trying to survive to live another day".

We could have two version of the game, the story line version and the free-for-all version. That way we could even make mini stories throughout the town (like the punk girl outside the school and the cheerleader for example, or the journey to Subway, or the girl at the mall and the trip to her house).

I just feel like at the moment the game starts with a story line then the story just stops. It would be cool to have it as almost like an open world game :p
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby WoodenDuck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Vincanity wrote:On the topic of the story line events, I would be interested in a tweaked version of this game that cuts the story line out entirely and is literally just a town filled with women that want to vore you or dominate you...

The way I picture it in my head is you wake up and it is another day just like any other day... You live with your ex that is hell bent on making you permanent meal, and living in a town filled with women who want to devour you, working at a school filled with more women that want to devour you... The entire story is just "Hi, my name is Imitod and I am just trying to survive to live another day".

We could have two version of the game, the story line version and the free-for-all version. That way we could even make mini stories throughout the town (like the punk girl outside the school and the cheerleader for example, or the journey to Subway, or the girl at the mall and the trip to her house).

I just feel like at the moment the game starts with a story line then the story just stops. It would be cool to have it as almost like an open world game :p

I don't know. The story of this game really intrigued me. I was really hoping Ryanshow would come back some day and finish the story. I'd like to know how it ends. I suspect the chances of him ever returning are small, but my fear is that if someone makes a fork of the game without the story, it would reduce the chances of him ever finishing it even more.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 am

I would absolutely love to see the story finish, or at least have Ryanshow explain where it was going, because I can't even begin to guess, and normally I'm pretty good at that. But I've pretty much given up hope on that happening.
A game that's just a prey sandbox would also be excellent, and I'd absolutely love to see that happen, but I think it'd be best for that to be its own game, rather than trying to turn this into that.
Admittedly, this game is a bit of a mess story wise right now, because it's sorta split between having a storyline (albeit an unfinished one), and being a plotless space to run around in and get digested, but I would still argue that it would make more sense to just make a new game if you want to make something with no goal beyond trying to survive in a setting where every character wants to put you inside them, which kills you.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby quicks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 am

Honesty, id rather have more encounters than the story. Additions like the mall and library have been my favorites. How about the police lady having a chance to bring you back to her station for "processing," you could get tossed in a cell with a maneater, run into other cops, or run into something like a judge or law student.

Or we could go to another side area like a coffee shop, grocery store, downtown. College? Lots of possibilities.

Thanks again for working on this. Amazing game!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:28 am

quicks wrote:Or we could go to another side area like a coffee shop, grocery store, downtown. College? Lots of possibilities.

Ages ago, I did do a little work on an art student enemy. She was unabashedly grateful if she got to eat you, as she had a combo starving artist/poor student thing going on. Also she had something of a ballbust focus, and I was planning on - though never made - a KO where she would feed you to her pet cat.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Vincanity » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 pm

I couldn't agree more with regards to the story line, I loved it as well and I am extremely interested in a version of this game that carries the storyline through to completion. I also hope Ryanshow comes back to finish the story as well, although like empatheticapathy, I also have lost hope of that happening.

I'm glad you guys agree with me that a game like this but without a complex storyline would be pretty awesome. I mean, if you REALLY needed a story line, perhaps the MC could be trying to find a group of men who are rebelling against the evil women that are intent on digesting all men. Once you find and join the group, they give you mini missions and with every mission you complete, you climb higher and higher up the ranks of the rebel group until eventually you're one of the leaders. As the leader of the rebellion, all women want to end you and be the one who digested the leader of the rebellion..... Not going to lie, I literally just made that up :p.

I love the idea of going to the prison! New locations lead to new women and the possibilities are massive for that! I'd love to see where that goes.

A lot of people are saying they're planning on making additions, so I can't wait to see them! After reading the Jogger word doc, I'm going to start writing some scenes maps like that just to get a feel for the flow of a fight. My additions will be heavily foot fetish related with a strong slavery element too... That's just who I am :p haha.
Vincanity
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Vincanity wrote:perhaps the MC could be trying to find a group of men who are rebelling against the evil women that are intent on digesting all men. Once you find and join the group, they give you mini missions and with every mission you complete, you climb higher and higher up the ranks of the rebel group until eventually you're one of the leaders. As the leader of the rebellion, all women want to end you and be the one who digested the leader of the rebellion..... Not going to lie, I literally just made that up :p.

I really love that idea. It's simple but with a great progression, and it lends itself well to lots of vore scenarios and opportunities for player choice.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Sigh. I've seen this on the front page far too often. I'll poke my head in.

Hmmm I should probly just make my intentions clear in this thread.

To make a long story short there's three reasons why I never got back to this project.

1. I got caught up in trying to make a collaborative Visual novel project. One I utterly failed on by expanding the scope to something I couldn't finish plausibly, that kept me away for a year just about. and it was totally my fault that the thing fizzled out.

2. I made VVN when I hardly knew a thing about python and it is quite the mess in there. Expanding on the system is cumbersome. I don't enjoy developing in it much.

3. The biggest reason, commissions. I'm drowning in them. I've got 4 lined up right now and a fifth on the way. And they pay money, like good money, like I paid for a short hotel stay in london money with last years commission money. So when I can work out my fetish and get paid for it? Total win-win. So VVN has stayed dormant for the past year mostly because I'm getting paid when I don't work on it. That's hard to turn down for me.

I do miss making games though and I've been working on a couple far more programmatically mature projects. Both renpy. Thinking of doing something like what the blackjack game did and letting a donation stream handle the expense of visuals as well as motivate me to continue to add to it.

I'm happy people are adding to it though in my absence and they've got my blessing even though I haven't played the additions. Anyone who wants to add to it should know that I am completely willing to handle the photoshopping workload. I have gotten to the point that I can churn out manips in short order and it isn't a problem for me. Having a variety of poses to choose from is always good though.

I'm not sure I would ever work on it again without it being some sort of crazy commission though. But it's really not an attractive prospect for me.

I'm also pleased to hear that people actually liked the story and I kept it vague enough that no one figured out where it was headed. Melissa's secrets, what happened to Belinda or what kind of person she was and most of all Cody Imitod's name along with Usef's. What sounds far more interesting to me is just writing a dang story to finish out what I embarked upon there. But once again, commissions. If it isn't a commission who knows when I'll get to it? *shrug*

Thanks for all the kind words about the game though. I hope to contribute other projects in the future.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby 2quick4u » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:47 am

Would you work on scenes for VVN as a commission?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:37 am

2quick4u wrote:Would you work on scenes for VVN as a commission?

It'd be a little work to structure that because it'd go beyond my usual as word count formula. There's just more going on especially for custom encounters that don't use the battle system or stuff like the gang girl that really bent it into pretzel shapes.

Also I might want to buy the pictures so I was on the level, which I have something of a source now for that.

So it would assuredly be more expensive than regular writing commissions. Can't judge how much without knowing the scene.

I think I'd be willing to try it out once and see how painful it was then go from there, either story scene or random additions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby NanasBananas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:13 pm

lypo wrote:Does the six breast tounge girl in the nurses office still trigger in these new versions. When I start a new game it starts normal but skips her in the nurses office. The first story event I can trigger is Merril in the teachers lounge.

You're right, and the funny thing is, I actually noticed this while testing the jogging girl but didn't think to fix it at the time... ^^;

Anyway, I updated the links a few posts above, she should trigger now.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 pm

NanasBananas wrote:
lypo wrote:Does the six breast tounge girl in the nurses office still trigger in these new versions. When I start a new game it starts normal but skips her in the nurses office. The first story event I can trigger is Merril in the teachers lounge.

You're right, and the funny thing is, I actually noticed this while testing the jogging girl but didn't think to fix it at the time... ^^;

Anyway, I updated the links a few posts above, she should trigger now.

Thanks.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game