My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen character *Update Jun, 04*

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Unbirth now too? Awesome-Sauce!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 pm

-after trying updated version-
Nice... Very nice... keep up the good work, and eventually, this'll be a top notch vore-character, despite the pixel-y sprites.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Four_Spears » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 am

smiley wrote:Well thank you, I hope you get some good enjoyment out of her.
I have thought about a collab where one does the spriting and one does the programming. However personally I find that making the sprites is by far the hardest and most time consuming part of the project, so finding an artist willing to go through with making over 200 sprites might not be easy. Of course you could always use free of use sprites requiring only some editing for the vore moves. Or alternatively edit an existing character (So long as the original author does not mind of course.)

As it stands, I'm already incredibly thankful for the contributions that TylorTheHedgehog and MysterVore88 created and offered with their characters and shared, so of course, I give very much thanks to them, too as they were kind enough to share with you and the rest of us with their characters and information. ^o^ Hats off to you guys or breaking the first barriers in the mugen community! :wink:

Even if the sprites are a little pixel-y, they're still currently fine with how and what you've got now and animate very well for a first. I know that spriting can be a bit tough and time consuming, but so far, you've got a LOT to show for the efforts you put in and the work that you put down so far is a great show of how much practice you've had. (and I've seen lots of terrible mugen characters before with junky animations and under-inspired art. Your Android Maid is simple and right to the point with visuals that are just sensible enough to get the point across...and that's NOT a fail by any measure)

While of course, you could make additions in the character or other improvements or make other characters, nobody's expecting you or anybody else to be on the level of Reuben Kee (it's illogical to expect that of anybody in the Mugen community, He wasn't -just- talented, he was in an incredible position with incredible tools and had massive amounts of time. He'll be missed, but it's highly unlikely many people in the mugen/modding community will ever get near that.), so you should never feel any need to look down on your own work. It's amazing that all of you guys managed to do what you've done so far and we're grateful that we've even got this.

But now that you bring up sprite editing, I'm pretty sure I know a massive deal enough about MUGEN and Fighting game characters that I can easily be able to help locate existing characters (existing mugen characters or just plain sprite resources) that look to either have great potential to modify for vore-like attacks (with already-existing animations that could allow for simple modding, such as Sonson from Marvel vs Capcom 2) or characters that just so happen to be within simple enough color palette/design that modding the sprites for vore moves won't be too difficult (like that of Arina from Waku Waku 7 ).

Main reason I know so much is because I'm already involved with another major project that requires me to know bucketloads about fighting games more than most people wouldn't have, even if they were people already known to be involved with Mugen, I still have a much broader range of knowledge than most. I have to know because I usually get paid for having gathered certain amounts of information. Mugen's just one of my many resources for digging things up, so it's been in my "backyard" since roughly 1998.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:00 am

hope you have the time to expand more of her unbirth attacks :))
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:48 am

I find the vaccum attack pretty funny.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby smiley » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Exdeath27 wrote:hope you have the time to expand more of her unbirth attacks :))

Hmm. Maybe I could add a light version of her unbirth hyper

Bright wrote:I find the vaccum attack pretty funny.

Yea, some characters look really goofy getting sucked up *cough Hugo cough*
smiley
Participator

Re: My mugen character *New character sneak peak*

Postby Skookz » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:53 pm

*Waits for the new character* Amazing c:
Skookz
???

Postby Link13112 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

Well the *new* character I'm guessing Tabitha from the name card :P seems to be bottomless, the maids going to have competettion in the unbirth department now :3
Link13112
Participator

Postby smiley » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Here are some of Tabitha's animations.
Tabi standing.gif
Tabi standing.gif (4.57 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

Tabi walking.gif
Tabi walking.gif (8.18 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

Tabi swallow attempt.gif
Tabi swallow attempt.gif (7.31 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

Tabi swallow success.gif
Tabi swallow success.gif (27.72 KiB) Viewed 4638 times

As far as vore moves go she will at least have 2 swallowing attacks that functions as anti-air moves. And two unbirthing attacks. (A normal and a hyper version for both)
In the normal swallowing attack the opponent gets stuck in her throat for a bit before she spits them. out (If the attack KOs someone they get swallowed down and digested.)
In the hyper version she will swallow her opponent, hold them in her belly and then spit them out. (Or digest them if they get KO'd.)
She will also have two unbirth attacks.
In the normal attack she will lay down on the ground for a few seconds. If someone touches her legs they get grabbed and unbirthed.
The hyper version functions much like Android Maids unbirth attack.
She also has an uppercut that launches opponets into the air. This attack can be chained into her swallowing attack as it launches them overhead instead of away from Tabitha.

Also she is not an original but rather she is from Advance Wars. And since this is the only (at least to my knowledge) Mugen version of Tabitha in development. I will make a non-vore work-safe version of her after the vore version is released.
smiley
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Wow :3 you made my day when i read that you are making a new character with more vore attacks and unbirths ^^ THANK YOU!!AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Skookz » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm

W-Wow...Take your time with this! I really want her now! But the more time put into her the better :D
Skookz
???

Postby momonari » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow, that tabitha character looks amazing 0_0.
I can't wait !!
I'm sorry Kung Fu Man but you're gonna get digested so many times once that Tabitha is ready !!! xD
momonari
Participator

Postby Link13112 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 am

I shall now patiently await tabitha :D The previews look amazing!!!
Link13112
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Nice, 2 characters on the roster now, I hope you'll still work on Android Maid.
Turbotowns
???

Postby smiley » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Nice, 2 characters on the roster now, I hope you'll still work on Android Maid.

For those wondering about Android Maid: I have got some ideas for new attacks for her, (including an oral vore attack) She is kind of in dire need of an update regarding her coding.
smiley
Participator

Postby Miyoko » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 am

Bah, when I try to install Androidmaid it crashes the game and gives me a lot of errors... I don't generally have issues adding new characters...
Miyoko
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 am

Miyoko wrote:Bah, when I try to install Androidmaid it crashes the game and gives me a lot of errors... I don't generally have issues adding new characters...

What's your current version of mugen? Android Maid only works for for Mugen 1.0 and above. Try the latest stable version of Mugen from here http://elecbyte.com/mugen And see if she works on that.
smiley
Participator

Postby Miyoko » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:48 am

I'm... Not actually sure. I have Win Mugen and Monster Mugen, and I can't seem to find a version number for either.

All I can find is M.U.G.E.N ver 2003.06.14.

EDIT: Okay, works on that version, but man, I've got like 100 characters on my old one... It's probably going to be a gigantic pain in the ass to move everyone over...
Miyoko
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:03 am

How would I go about lengthening out her vore attacks? Seriously I've been going at the code for weeks of this and other Vore characters, and the only think I can figure out how to do is make them hurt more, not longer.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:How would I go about lengthening out her vore attacks? Seriously I've been going at the code for weeks of this and other Vore characters, and the only think I can figure out how to do is make them hurt more, not longer.

You need to add more bind states to her attack state, they look like this:

[state 4011, bind38]
type = targetbind
trigger1 = animelem = 38
pos = 0,2000
time = 10

Make sure you adjust the of the timer of the last frame ot the attacks animation according to the timer of the bind states.

So if you add two of the states shown above the total time will increase with 20 meaning that the time of the final frame of her vacuum hyper should be set to 180.
smiley
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game